Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

WEEK 1 DAY 1

Hello and welcome to my Perpetual Journey.

First of all I'd like to thank each and every member of this fantastic community. Knowingly or not, by simply posting in your journals or in other areas of the site, you have provided me with all the tools I think I will need to make this journey a sucess.

VEG BOX
600w x 450d x 400h wooden box painted white inside.
For lighting I have 3 x 20w 2700k cfl bulbs (6500k bulbs are in the post)
Airflow is provided by a 12v 115mm pc fan drawing air out. Inlet will be passive through its many many big cracks. I will get around to filling these so I'll be drilling a few holes round the bottom.

DSC_030616.JPG

Sorry it's sideways.
DSC_030419.JPG
DSC_030215.JPG

For seeds I've planted 1 x auto Cheese and 1 x white widow x jack herer auto both from Spanish seeds. Also I have 3 unknown bagseed that I've had for about 5 years. I remember it being a really good smoke but full of seeds so I'm thinking pollinated rather than hermie. All seeds were left in water for 12 hours and put straight into soil this afternoon.
For now they are in a mix of potting compost and perlite.

DSC_030917.JPG

From left, Ac, wwxjh 3 x bs
When I transplant they will be going into biobizz light mix, which I am yet to purchase.
Nutrients will be biobizz grow and bloom. I've not got the top max yet but it's coming. I've also added some calmag to my collection.
DSC_032116.JPG

FLOWER BOX

600w x 600d x 800h wooden box painted white. Lighting is currently an unbranded 300w LED. I will be upgrading this to a marsll 400w as soon as funds allow. Airflow is provided by a 4" 125cfm inline fan with carbon filter. There is also a small usb powered fan for circulation. Inlet is a 3" hole at the bottom with self made light trap.

DSC_009525.JPG

In there currently there are 3 x bubblelicious autoflower from nirvana and 1 ww x jack herer autoflower.

DSC_031319.JPG
DSC_031519.JPG

See my other journal here for info on those ladies. I will keep that journal till the end along side this one. I'm pretty sure that this journal will be pretty slow going at first but please have patience and we will get there in the end.
Peace out people ✌

Subbed. This looks to be a fun ride. Count me in Mr Am4zin.... Nice grow boxes....

Yes indeed, perpetual seems to be the siren call we are all chasing, eh? Getting it to flow can be a challenge at first, but I watch BAR pull off his continuous Harvest Fest and I had to try myself.

Here for the ride MrAm4zing. Thanks for the invite. :popcorn:

Subbed. This looks to be a fun ride. Count me in Mr Am4zin.... Nice grow boxes....

Subbed mate :) perpetual is the dream my friend :)

Thanks for coming my friends.

Stop hogging the popcorn :laugh: welcome

Yes indeed, perpetual seems to be the siren call we are all chasing, eh? Getting it to flow can be a challenge at first, but I watch BAR pull off his continuous Harvest Fest and I had to try myself.

Here for the ride MrAm4zing. Thanks for the invite. :popcorn:

It was watching everyone with the perpetual grows that spurred me on. Some things kinda fell into my lap, the box is an example, a friend asked me to make him a smaller box than mine and gave me measurements. Turned out to be a perfect fit to go on top of mine and when he said he changed his mind, I thought, I CAN DO THIS. so do it I will. Will take a while to adjust but I'm sure my friends here will help along the way.

Subbed,

Good to see more journals with auto's :high-five:

:volcano-smiley:

:high-five:

Subbed for the ride my friend.......Hey when you get that Mars just keep both of them in that box and get some dense buds bro!

Thanks for coming my friend. I don't think I'll keep both, Im thinking of the electric cost. Gonna rise with the light upgrade, the missus keeps a close eye on the bills :thumb:

No babies yet. Hate waiting.
Hope you all had/are having a good and green monday
:Namaste:

Here my friend :)

Thanks for coming LA :thumb:

WEEK 1 DAY 3

We have life.... Walked in from work to find the ww x jh has started show herself.

DSC_03319.JPG

Need a name now. Nothing on the auto Cheese or bagseed yet. Not expecting much from the bagseed if I'm honest, I've had them on a shelf in the pantry for years.

One last look
DSC_033212.JPG

Flower box is still filling up. I need more room in there, note to self... 4 in the flower box is too many.

DSC_034013.JPG

Have a pleasant evening my friends
:Namaste:

Have an anazing time enjoy Belgium's beers & fast cars my friend, we all deserve a little of what makes us happy now & again & the getting there is the best part of any adventure :)

Have an amazing time. :love:

Back
Top Bottom