Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

DSC_33551.JPG

:lot-o-toke:I would get him out of the room he will have em all up the duff ,, his oats will fly around your room :straightface:l a male will erm lets say dribble before he shoots :rofl:
But on a more serious note if his pollen gets around the room you will have two ladies with seed an it may get on the walls all over the place:volcano-smiley: apparently 1 male can get his pollen out of a window even an pollinate from I think a lil over a mile away :thumb:And they are called weeds :high-five:
Just saying take care it could cause you some trouble:Namaste:
Mr the Buds are looking sweet on yer Diesel sticky an sweet ,,:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

DSC_33551.JPG

:lot-o-toke:I would get him out of the room he will have em all up the duff ,, his oats will fly around your room :straightface:l a male will erm lets say dribble before he shoots :rofl:
But on a more serious note if his pollen gets around the room you will have two ladies with seed an it may get on the walls all over the place:volcano-smiley: apparently 1 male can get his pollen out of a window even an pollinate from I think a lil over a mile away :thumb:And they are called weeds :high-five:
Just saying take care it could cause you some trouble:Namaste:
Mr the Buds are looking sweet on yer Diesel sticky an sweet ,,:circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Good day Jaga, I'm in the process of emptying the box out so I'm not fussy if he spreads his seed everywhere. Diesel will be out soon so that one shouldn't be an issue and I hope the Kalashnikova will bring seeds. A good clean down before my next one goes into flower and Im good. And I've only got space outside for him to go and it was snowing here yesterday.

:passitleft:

Happy P.O.E.T.S day jaga (piss off early tomorrow's saturday) i'm of the assumption that they will be regular auto seeds. I sent quite a sarcastic email to barneys last night (medicated emails are not good) they promised to send new seeds last time this happened and they did nothing. Nearly lunchtime :passitleft:

Shake it baby wooo:party::tommy::theband::passitleft: haha

:party::party::party:

Proper party now I'm home from work. :passitleft:

welcome pinky :love:

Woot woot adouble reason to celebrate, you hit 100 and I got a 4 day weekend
:circle-of-love::party::ganjamon::party::passitleft::tommy::passitleft::party::ganjamon::party:

haha don't rub it in, I gotta do a couple of hours tomorrow, 1 day weekend for me. Still party time tho :party:

I'll bust a move for your page 100. Here's a couple of buddies gate crashing too :party::cool:

image9927.jpeg

:passitleft:

Mmm nice looking nugs my friend, wouldn't mind having them join the party. :passitleft:

Happy P.O.E.T.S day jaga (piss off early tomorrow's saturday) i'm of the assumption that they will be regular auto seeds. I sent quite a sarcastic email to barneys last night (medicated emails are not good) they promised to send new seeds last time this happened and they did nothing. Nearly lunchtime :passitleft:

Still an excellent result IMHO :)
I have to say tha seed banks I am very wary of ,, an for this reason ,, we have all seen how many seeds come from a ganja plant ;) So when they send you Males instead of fems plus the prices that are charged ,, they should be able to send you new seeds an a sorry note ,, a noobi grower maybe wouldn't know what a fem looked like an would maybe end up with a proper screwed situation my first ever grown plant was a male an I had no idea it was a male till a mate told to get rid of him just for the reason of maybe pollinating other growers around our way ,, he gave me cuttings in the end an then I knew what was what ,, I know that was before the internet but ,, well I am rambling I just think with all the profits they must make how could it hurt to return from a bad misstake??
Have a great day:high-five:

Still an excellent result IMHO :)
I have to say tha seed banks I am very wary of ,, an for this reason ,, we have all seen how many seeds come from a ganja plant ;) So when they send you Males instead of fems plus the prices that are charged ,, they should be able to send you new seeds an a sorry note ,, a noobi grower maybe wouldn't know what a fem looked like an would maybe end up with a proper screwed situation my first ever grown plant was a male an I had no idea it was a male till a mate told to get rid of him just for the reason of maybe pollinating other growers around our way ,, he gave me cuttings in the end an then I knew what was what ,, I know that was before the internet but ,, well I am rambling I just think with all the profits they must make how could it hurt to return from a bad misstake??
Have a great day:high-five:

I missed these Sweet stuff and O yeah Party 100 pages :party::yummy::allgood::tommy::passitleft::bigtoke::tokin:

Back
Top Bottom