Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Mmm pollen ah & cross breeding auto's that sounds like an exciting experiment, i think that might be a first on the forums :thumb:

Look forwards to the results.

The bear claw is epic

:thanks: I'm assuming you mean the chair I use to take my pics, when I was using a pinkish cover (the chair is white and Mrs A would have my ass if I got it mucky) B A R used to called it a giants hand :passitleft:

Looking good :thumb:

Thanks Jaga. Harvest night tonight, the perfect end to a really bad day at the office.

Aries here too! :thumb:

:thumb: I'm a Libra. I don't read into star signs but after a quick Google search for libran traits, This is pretty much me....

The people born under the Sign Libra are kind, gentle and lovers of beauty, harmony and peace. However, in their effort to keep everyone happy, they find it difficult to say 'NO' and as a result, they end up getting stressed.

Mr. Am4zin, your presence and anyone reading this thread is required at the great 4/20 smoke down of 2016!

The Great 4/20 Smokathon of 2016!

Thanks for the invite, Ill be over in a minute :passitleft:

Mmm pollen ah & cross breeding auto's that sounds like an exciting experiment, i think that might be a first on the forums :thumb:

Look forwards to the results.

yeah :thumb: kalashnikova auto x pineapple express auto will be my first. I don't believe I'm the first here to do so, the nutty professor has already done his own thc bombs and has others going as we speak but it's experience i'm after.

Good evening Mr Am4zin. Sorry to hear it was a bad day at the office. Thoughts of the impending harvest must have taken some of the sting out. Hug? :hug: :love: :hug:

Good evening Mr Am4zin. Sorry to hear it was a bad day at the office. Thoughts of the impending harvest must have taken some of the sting out. Hug? :hug: :love: :hug:

Most definitely :hug: :love: :hug:

The big bong rip when I got home took most of the sting out, harvest is the icing
Bring it in again sue :hug: :hug: :hug:

Most definitely :hug: :love: :hug:

The big bong rip when I got home took most of the sting out, harvest is the icing
Bring it in again sue :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Ahhh...... That's better. You, Pigeons, and Noob understand that need more than others, although everyone has been so supportive. I try not to be needy, but hugs are a healing force. It's painfully lonely without them. These help. :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Ahhh...... That's better. You, Pigeons, and Noob understand that need more than others, although everyone has been so supportive. I try not to be needy, but hugs are a healing force. It's painfully lonely without them. These help. :hug:

Yes they do. A hug can make most things feel better. :hug::hug::hug:

HARVEST TIME

Tonight I took down the Superior Diesel. She lived for 67 days under 11/13 in her tiny pot.

This is how we harvest

First we put on the t-shirt

DSC_34531.JPG

And gather the essentials

DSC_34521.JPG

a couple of. pics before I get to work

DSC_34441.JPG

DSC_34451.JPG

Then I trim all the big leaves and any small ones without trichomes

DSC_34541.JPG

Then I cut each branch and trim until I'm left with this..

DSC_34561.JPG

DSC_34582.JPG

DSC_34591.JPG

DSC_34602.JPG

Now it's time for a quick wash. Left pot contains lemon juice and baking powder in warm water. Right pot is just cold water.

DSC_3461.JPG

Wash each branch/bud in the left pot first

DSC_34621.JPG

And then in the right one

DSC_34631.JPG

Now its time to hang around in my drying box

DSC_3465.JPG

Put the box inside the grow box and pop a fan inside

DSC_3471.JPG

A peek at the roots

DSC_34681.JPG

And now I must sleep.

:circle-of-love:
:Namaste:

Get some sleep my handsome little friend! Congratulations on a Beautiful chop!

Diesel is a strain that I've yet to try but is number 1 on my list of must try's. I'm going to enjoy this through you!!!

Perhaps I'll just swing by England tonight before bed :rofl:

:passitleft:

Get some sleep my handsome little friend! Congratulations on a Beautiful chop!

Diesel is a strain that I've yet to try but is number 1 on my list of must try's. I'm going to enjoy this through you!!!

Perhaps I'll just swing by England tonight before bed :rofl:

Thanks buddy, I slept well and late today, woke to a good bake. I'd be more than happy to see you swing by England, it's a strain I haven't had the pleasure of smoking yet. Be a shame she won't get a good cure as herb is in very short supply round these parts.

Very nice!!! And the demo of Bud Washing a Plus! Reps
logo8.gif

Thanks HOZ. And congrats on making the motm list.

What a beautiful site! Great job! :goodjob::high-five:

I do love the sight of buds hanging. Can't believe it's not dry yet :rofl:

That was a small pot :high-five:
You is Amazing these are results like I want :bravo:

Thanks Jaga, that pot hold a little under 2 liters and I got 61g of wet and trimmed bud. Half oz dry and I be doing a little dance.

Congrats on the harvest Mr A. and reps for the budwashing (does it make much difference) That diesel looks very nice and full of crystals
This one is all thanks to you my friend. Washing does make a difference, takes all the dust, hair and bugs etc so we don't smoke it. Makes for a cleaner smoke. I've got a couple of nugs sat on my light so they be ready for 4/20.

Very nice they look nice an dense :thumb:

Yea they do. I'm happy with this one, new seeds go in tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom