Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

0419162317.jpg

Exciting!!! :hug::love::hug:

Do you know of anyone recently who grew a big Kalashnikova Auto? Every one I recall seeing was a tiny dancer. Beautiful, but tiny.

Exciting!!! :hug::love::hug:

Do you know of anyone recently who grew a big Kalashnikova Auto? Every one I recall seeing was a tiny dancer. Beautiful, but tiny.

:hug: :love: :hug:

Jaga had a nice big one, he harvested her only last week. Mine has done well but would have been bigger if I hadn't attacked her with all that pollen :) and she is in less than half a gallon of soil.

:circle-of-love:

Now it's time for a quick wash. Left pot contains lemon juice and baking powder in warm water. Right pot is just cold water.

:circle-of-love:
:Namaste:

Hey Mr. A Just thought I'd jump in here because you want to use Baking Soda not Baking powder. :) :passitleft:

Baking soda has an instant reaction when it come into contact with acids in the lemon juice. For cooking this is sometimes a problem so Baking powder was created to react with the acids as a slow release process while it heats up in the oven. So you want that instant reaction for cleaning purposes :)

Hey Mr. A Just thought I'd jump in here because you want to use Baking Soda not Baking powder. :) :passitleft:

Baking soda has an instant reaction when it come into contact with acids in the lemon juice. For cooking this is sometimes a problem so Baking powder was created to react with the acids as a slow release process while it heats up in the oven. So you want that instant reaction for cleaning purposes :)

Hey Canad, I do believe you are correct. thanks for pointing that out. I shall correct my procedure :passitleft:

Dropping by and saying hello to all ;)

Hope all is well Mr A:passitleft:

As you can imagine, once the weather warmed up, I'm back to my normal passion - torturing myself in the great outdoors hitting a small white ball :rofl:

Harvested a Jack Herer and hopefully getting a White Widow going. Check my sig for links

:surf:

Dropping by and saying hello to all ;)

Hope all is well Mr A:passitleft:

As you can imagine, once the weather warmed up, I'm back to my normal passion - torturing myself in the great outdoors hitting a small white ball :rofl:

Harvested a Jack Herer and hopefully getting a White Widow going. Check my sig for links

:surf:

Hey there golfer, I wish I could enjoy a walk hitting that small white bull but unfortunately my bad shoulder prevents such a thing, had to sell my motorcycle too :( I'll pop over to your new journal shortly, I have a new one also listed in my sig. :thumb:

Loving the frosty trichomes!!!!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Cheers HOZ, have you been over to my new journal yet? I'm just waiting for the Kalashnikova to finish and I'll be closing this thread down. :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom