Skunksta

Right people new Journal , my current grow is 3/4 weeks of chop. Time to pop some seeds to keep things going.
I have a few clones in my seedling tent not sure what im keeping if any was just in case one turns
out to be proper.These are the 4 seeds im going to try pop.

1.GORRILLA GLUE #4 WEED SEED EXPRESS
2.BRUCE BANNER WEED SEED EXPRESS
3.BLUE SUNSET SHERBET BARNEY'S FARM SEEDS
4.DOS-SI-DOS aka STRACCIATELLA TH SEEDS

Weed seed express seeds came today so fresh as it can get to me.Also grabbed some Acapulco gold / Gelato.
Seeds.What nearly made the cut Banana Candy Krush TH seeds and DO-SI-DOS Big Head seeds.Made space due to
Weed seed Express seeds turning up early.

As you can see soaking in water for 24 hours and right into paper towel.Will update when if they pop.
The clock is ticking

66.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.im no pro so if you spot something i can improve constructive criticism is welcome.
Done pretty well over the years but your never to old to learn.

LASTLY MY SETUPS

TENT 1
VIPERSPECTRA XS4000 (480watt)
Tent 140cm x 70cm x 200cm
6 Inch flitter external
6 Inch out take fan
5 Inch in take fan
2 clip on fans
140/70/200 grow space flower
CoCo 60/40 clay pebble
16L fabric pot

TENT 2
MARSHYDRO FC3000 (300 watt)
Tent 75cm/75cm/200cm
5 Inch flitter
5Inch out take fan
2 clip on fans
CoCo 60/40 clay pebble
16L fabric pot maybe 11L

TENT 3
CHEAP PURPLE LED (50 watt)
Tent 60cm/60cm/60cm
12inch PC out take fan
CoCo 30/70 perlite
1 pint plastic cup

NUTRIENTS (ALL SHOGUN)

Gonna pull up a seat... can't wait to see how your banners turn out. The others look intriguing as well. :goodluck:

More than welcome , cant wait myself grown some many so so strains and the NEW best thing with all the pretty
colours etc . I have a critical kush and i need two other strains i love and i will just keep growning those. In my main
tent thats the plan. and play in my 2nd smaller one with new starins. I hope bruce makes the cut. :cool:
Gonna pull up a seat... can't wait to see how your banners turn out. The others look intriguing as well. :goodluck:

Few pics I forgot about them for a day doh. Feeding 2ml to the L. Will adjust when they dry out a little. Keeping r/h around 62/3 until I open the tent no dome. This is day 5 :)
Will add more coco to the cups when I feel they are strong enough To add some stability or if you have issues with leggy seedling it’s something to think about doing I always do.
2F689611-53FF-4F53-9DCF-60B988823074.jpeg

7F636DA3-15FF-4EA3-8843-19C8A1644935.jpeg

First time using WSE and pleasantly surprised i will give a honest view of them so hope those genetics are upto
par. ;) :cool: So far so good and really looking forward to seeing the DO-DI-DOS grabbed it cause everyone else
is growing the original always liked TH seeds genetics grown many a strain from them lets see if i can do them all justice.
Looking good mate. :thumb:

Day 8 Well time has come to feed these ladies , will add shogun roots and starter (due to freebee) i always
use katana roots. recomended week one by shogun 5ml/L roots and 4ml/L starter.I will use 2ml/L of both
to start. Just before the feed

8BD9645C-E7C3-4D4B-9BC5-E3F56E958BFD.jpeg

Well looks like these ladies have a new home at least a few of them lucky me just won the viparspectra fathers day prize.
So will put some of these in the new setup. My other half is going to go mad going to have to take tent two down.She wont let me have 4 tents.Or will she just come home to find it up. Watch this space hope i dont have pics of my tents
on the front garden if i try it.

Well looks like these ladies have a new home at least a few of them lucky me just won the vipaspectra fathers day prize.
So will put some of these in the new setup. My other half is going to go mad going to have to take tent two down.She wont let me have 4 tents.Or will she just come home to find it up. Watch this space hope i dont have pics of my tents
on the front garden if i try it.
Congratulations mate.
Just put them all up and face the consequences later. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to get permission...:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom