Mr Bubbles Weed Factory Featuring 17+ Strains!

Wow that blue dreams is coated with amber pistils, looking awesome dude.
Love your setup! :thumb:

:thanks:

It was a pleasant surprise for us. I was actually in the process of phasing this strain out of our rotation because a few other ones I took down didn't turn out nearly as well. Now it might actually make my top 5 list. Going to have to get it back into the rotation again which takes a couple months. Right now I'm down to 1 blue dream. I could clone this one and flower the mother but I'm learning that single crops of 6 plants are ideal for my setup vs single plants. Especially when its a strain I know we like. Instead I'll have to veg the mother for another month with LST and then take a group of clones before I put the extra large mother into flower. Then 2 months down the road I'll have a 6 plant crop of this strain.

Planning, planning, planning.... It's all about the pipeline :thumb:

Love the hairy BD nugs, reminds me of nugs we would get back in school. Can't wait to see a 6 plant run of it brotha.
I can just smell it now! Getting me amped, I need a cut :laugh: Hope you get your blueblood dialed in bubs, must be a hectic juggling act with so many flavors. The issued plant looks like Mag lockout to me, but with your kit I am un sure on how to approach the situation. A little tip I have been using lately, been making supersoil compost teas for times where I cannot seem to figure out the issue, that correct mixture of cooked supersoil (diluted to your needs) seems to limp the plant along during flushing to get back on track. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods :surf: CA215

Impressive, great job and thanks for sharing!

Where ya at bubbs? :blunt:
I'm still around :D Just got lazy lol. Things have been going better than ever. I LOVE super soil.

Thanks for all the comments. I'll find some time soon to post another update on here. Hope all is well :Namaste

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry for the hiatus. Kind of been off doing my own thing. The garden is doing better than ever but it has been keeping me quite busy. Trying to get all geared up for this years cup. Not entering anything but looking forward to bringing samples of my flower and shatter.

My growing methods are constantly changing. I like to push the boundaries so I'm always looking for the next best thing. Recently I've stumbled into a method that has really been blowing me away. It's really nothing new just growing in an organically recycled soil using compost teas, but the explanation was very powerful for me.

I found this method on a Youtube video called Back to Eden by Paul Gautschi. Now I'm not a very religious person and Paul is very "preachy" but his way of explaining the natural system is inspiring. I highly recommend you guys check this video out. Basically Paul is growing an organic farm in Northern Washington in terrible soil and getting phenomenal results. His secret is wood chips.

I've read tons of books on TLO gardening and I remember specifically in The Rev's book he talks about the importance of wood chips but it never really sank in until I came across Paul's explanation. Using wood chips he creates a cover over hard clay ground in the fall and by spring the ground beneath the woods is turned into black gold. The wood chips protect the soil and create a compost tea every time it rains. Applying this to my containers it protects my soil from getting hard on top, protects the micro life, helps prevent under/over watering, and creates a perfect compost pile on top that feeds my plants every time I water.

This method also led me to no till agriculture which is clearly the future in my eyes so now I'm running another experiment where I pull the plants root ball out after harvest and immediately replace it with a new plant. Then I just feed it with compost teas.

With spring around the corner I very excited to try this new method in my vegetable garden! :)

Anyways figured I share this with you guys. I'll try to post again soon. Here's a few recent pics of the garden...

Also, I've been away awhile; what's the sites policy on shatter/concentrates? I'd really like to share my method and pics but I know its a shady subject. Not looking to give a tutorial or anything lol

20150309_194307.jpg
20150217_215249.jpg
20150217_215311.jpg
20150217_215238.jpg
20150226_170516.jpg
20150226_164813.jpg
20150303_190755.jpg
20150304_095357.jpg
20150302_215046.jpg
20150307_222122.jpg

Good to hear from you MrB! :smokin:

Your girls look great! Have you been keeping up with the LOS people? There's a lot of good stuff happening in the living soil world. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good to hear from you MrB! :smokin:

Your girls look great! Have you been keeping up with the LOS people? There's a lot of good stuff happening in the living soil world. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Not sure what you mean lol

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom