Mr. Dimebag’s Grow: Lost In The Sauce

My whole house is at 86 right now. I turned the AC on and it’s dropping slowly. I’m trying to keep vegging and flowering plants in the same environment and I’m not winning either battle. Too much RH and I am flirting with mold, too low and I dry it all out and fry the THC. My humidifier cannot operate effectively with just a timer. It’s okay, I’m slowly saving up for some new gear to help keep the tent at ideal conditions. I also threw the runt outside just because i wanted to see what the 58F at night would do, if anything. I came close to harvesting many times but I want to see the result following this grow.
I see now. I’m hot all the time and not in a good way lol so a house that hot, I’d be passed out somewhere lol. Hopefully you can get things situated soon my friend.

I have the Dr.earth line at my local hardware store also. It’s so much cheaper then Fox Farms or any other nutrient out there. Does it actually work well for cannabis? I have heard a couple experienced growers say that yes they will work but they just are not dialed in specifically for Cannabis...I’m changing from synthetic to dry amending/worm casting/tea method. Can anyone provide info on this product?

I have the Dr.earth line at my local hardware store also. It’s so much cheaper then Fox Farms or any other nutrient out there. Does it actually work well for cannabis? I have heard a couple experienced growers say that yes they will work but they just are not dialed in specifically for Cannabis...I’m changing from synthetic to dry amending/worm casting/tea method. Can anyone provide info on this product?
I been giving mine a cup of worm castings every 2 weeks. I top dress it into the soil.

I decided on Dr. Earth because it is a good choice whether you are on a budget or not. It so cheap too. Here, read this.

Thread 'Anyone ever use Dr. Earth?'
Anyone ever use Dr. Earth?

The buds are looking pretty solid! Cooler temps will definitely help with the younger ladies and some humidity.
Well the AC is doing wonders now. It’s holding at 80F with full power. The humidity stays higher down lower in the tent from me spraying the walls down there. I just have to make it to harvest and then I can keep the little ones happy.

I see now. I’m hot all the time and not in a good way lol so a house that hot, I’d be passed out somewhere lol. Hopefully you can get things situated soon my friend.
It’s like everything goes fine for a while and then, here comes the circus! Lol. How are your lovely ladies goin?

Well the AC is doing wonders now. It’s holding at 80F with full power. The humidity stays higher down lower in the tent from me spraying the walls down there. I just have to make it to harvest and then I can keep the little ones happy.
Ooo I forgot you have little ones and flowering in same tent and that's why you were worried about too high humidity. I smoke from time to time

Ooo I forgot you have little ones and flowering in same tent and that's why you were worried about too high humidity. I smoke from time to time
Ha ha, I hear ya! It’s all good. The last two weeks have been hell on the tent but only the runt showed stress. You ever have a plant just hate life? That is this runt I have. I dream of her hanging upside down in a dark place ;)

It’s like everything goes fine for a while and then, here comes the circus! Lol. How are your lovely ladies goin?
I just put these 2 into dark today and will cut them down Monday. I am shocked I made it this far because normally I have a black thumb as evidenced by the poor Aloe vera plant in the background of one of my pictures.

63AFC752-21C5-47CF-820C-786ADF1D8C3F.jpeg

84DB48CE-325F-406D-8F90-F0B7F34D0583.jpeg

I just put these 2 into dark today and will cut them down Monday. I am shocked I made it this far because normally I have a black thumb as evidenced by the poor Aloe vera plant in the background of one of my pictures.

63AFC752-21C5-47CF-820C-786ADF1D8C3F.jpeg

84DB48CE-325F-406D-8F90-F0B7F34D0583.jpeg

wow! She is thick! So jelly right now.
I have killed aloe before so don’t feel too bad. Here soon you’ll be able to enjoy your spoils. Hey, how was that sample you had drying?

wow! She is thick! So jelly right now.
I have killed aloe before so don’t feel too bad. Here soon you’ll be able to enjoy your spoils. Hey, how was that sample you had drying?
It smoked smoother than I thought but it wasn’t very potent. None of the trichomes were cloudy when I took the sample.

It smoked smoother than I thought but it wasn’t very potent. None of the trichomes were cloudy when I took the sample.
I must have a low tolerance because my sample had clear trichomes and I was pretty high. Of course, I did smoke 3 bowls of it. Glad yours was smooth though, that’s a plus. But your not using MG either. It can grow but I’m worried about the taste. Maybe a long cure can help that.? Anyways, man, this Gelato I just smoked 5 mins ago is really hitting. Umm, k well, I gotta go avoid the pantry and not space out about the “why’s” of the universe. It gets awkward during conversations.

I must have a low tolerance because my sample had clear trichomes and I was pretty high. Of course, I did smoke 3 bowls of it. Glad yours was smooth though, that’s a plus. But your not using MG either. It can grow but I’m worried about the taste. Maybe a long cure can help that.? Anyways, man, this Gelato I just smoked 5 mins ago is really hitting. Umm, k well, I gotta go avoid the pantry and not space out about the “why’s” of the universe. It gets awkward during conversations.
Lol!

Back
Top Bottom