Mr. Gmt's GDP/White Urkle - Mighty Grape - LA Affie & Lemon Skunk

re: Mr. Gmt's GDP/White Urkle - Mighty Grape - LA Affie & Lemon Skunk

I kno you are my dude, your all "inn" whatever it is your "in" and now that your we can :party: till the sun comes up (in a few days)!

Ne how glad your guys are here grab a bean bag and lets get the thing started. :peacetwo:

Dunno either bud, but it sure is a d¤mn good place too B inn, haha :smokin: + :hookah: + :blunt: + :roorrip: + :hippy:

I str8 up :love::420:

Where is that beanbag tho??

Dunno either bud, but it sure is a d¤mn good place too B inn, haha :smokin: + :hookah: + :blunt: + :roorrip: + :hippy:

I str8 up :love::420:

Where is that beanbag tho??

mate i want some gdp, email me a cutting or 2 lol

Very nice, Brother! I'll take a seat in the back and start you off with some +REPS! :welldone:

I'll tag along as well, just sit right here next to my bud Mr. K.....

Always up for a hempy grow. My next round that's rooting now will be hempy as well.

Thanks guys for joining me :thanks: its good to see some new faces in my new one expanding the network is what its all about, and TM if I could email clones Id have to ask 2j's to fill up my inbox :rofl: and :thanks: for the reps Krip and @ TheDoctor my 2 liter grow is coming to a end Ill put up some f cured dryed pics and some per plant averages then this grow exclusively and my bad guys did my harvest today didnt have time to repot yet so pics of repot tommorrow :sorry: stay tuned :peacetwo:
Mr. GMT

I don't care if it's standing room only , I just want to learn. + rep

I don't care if it's standing room only , I just want to learn. + rep
Hi ChopBro thats what its all continually learning and growing as a person and grower, so stay tuned Im sure it will be something to learn here soon :peace:
Pulling up a chair.

+reps!

:thumb:
Hey FIED, glad your here oh yeah I saved you a spot up front hey you right there scoot over that seats reserved :rofl: thanks for all your help and all that youve showed and taught the communtiy :thanks:
im here to stay looking good love the mult strain keep up the great work it will soon pay off!
Whats up man long time since Ive heard from you good to see you, thats what I love about the hempy revolution the ability to run multiple strains and move around according to size a great plus over alot of other growing methods.
I'll continue to lurk and learn,lol.
When you lurk you can learn but I want involvement although I always lurk and pop "likes" in journals Im not even subbed to but if some others are like me its wierd to see tons of likes with no comment in your journal so any thoughts questions are fishing stories are always wanted in my grow! :thumb:

MR *gmt Whats up man long time since Ive heard from you good to see you, thats what I love about the hempy revolution the ability to run multiple strains and move around according to size a great plus over alot of other growing methods.

not to much man just chilling trying to germ some seeds right now from the first grow same strain in my pc grow box w/ scrog and yeah man its been a while i been recently coming on here daily so im sure will be seeing me more often things are loookin good on ur end wish i had me some mighty grape where u get that from and some lemon skunk and of course got to have some qrazy train well keep up the good work will talk soon pce<GeturGrowon!:joint:

not to much man just chilling trying to germ some seeds right now from the first grow same strain in my pc grow box w/ scrog and yeah man its been a while i been recently coming on here daily so im sure will be seeing me more often things are loookin good on ur end wish i had me some mighty grape where u get that from and some lemon skunk and of course got to have some qrazy train well keep up the good work will talk soon pce<GeturGrowon!:joint:

I got these ones from herbies my last grow and qrazy train came from the tude with last years lucky 7, and I picked mighty grape because it says it flowers in 47 days it will be this years outdoor strain and the lemon skunk was a freebie from herbies along with kandy kush and 5 sleestack x skunk regs im looking forward to the white urkle the qrazy train has urkle in it any if its any
indication of what the white urkle should be like it should be awesome!

Mr. Gmt how long do you veg?

I usually dont veg but if roots arent fully developed I let them sit for 3-7 days before putting them in the flower tent but I think a few more days would be good too! :thumb:

Thanks man. Happy to be here. I'm usually not a very serious person but I take growing to heart. Its important to me that what I know is shared as it is to many of you as well I'm sure. I'm a busy body so ill likely be lurking mostly but I'm here if I think I can help. If not u can always find me in the link below, I'm am attention whore so a post on my thread is sure to get me logged on ASAP ;) lol. U look like u got things plenty under control here so I'm gonna resume lurking. Ill be back!

Back
Top Bottom