Mr. Sauga's Sponsored Grow Journal - Featuring Atreum Lighting And Blue Planet Nutrients

Hello Mr S and you too GDB!
Happy St Patty's to you.

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields.

I see I've missed some great grows but I'll be catching up soon.
Smile and stay stoneder
Keeping it green, @Fredwak!

Good morning Mr S *curtsy*

Your grow is looking as beautiful as always.

It makes me rhyme, all the time
The beautiful colour, I do love-r
Your green is easily the best I’ve seen
Its so bright it’s out of sight
I’m observant your leaves are so verdant
Your buds with hints of orange.. fuck it, rhymes over.
I've been waiting for you. I stayed up all night getting an update ready and all you had time to do was write me a poem?
Brilliantly done btw! :high-five:

I've been waiting for you. I stayed up all night getting an update ready and all you had time to do was write me a poem?
Brilliantly done btw! :high-five:
A poet doesn’t just write a poem, mate. I create.

Before I came up with that I was nervous
My palms were sweaty, knees weak, arms were heavy
There's vomit on my sweater already, my mum’s spaghetti
I’m nervous, but on the surface I look calm and ready
To drop 420 rhymes, but I keep on forgettin'
What I wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
I opens my mouth, but the rhymes won't come out
Then with relief I realise colour rhymes with love-r and the rest is history.

Mr S If I had a microphone in my hand right now, I be droppin it and doing the “boom” hand gesture, then I’d curtsy then moonwalk off the 420 stage.

Hey everybody!
Cruising right along. The plants are glowing under the ARA-6 from Atreum Lighting. Currently at 24" above the canopy, the plants are happy as pigs in poop.

I'll be upping the nutes from Blue Planet Nutrients since one of the OG's looks like she needs it. The changes are subtle but I can seize 'em.

:Rasta:

Very nice looking, Mr. S. :bravo:

And thanks for labeling the pics of the Atreum lights. That was really helpful.

Hey everybody!
Day 55 since they seen the light and the plants are loving life. I gave them all their first supercropping today. The reason I went this route over training quad style was simply because the new watering system really doesn't allow me pull the branches down and out.
Initially they were quadded, but from here on in it will be supercropping ftw.

The pots are drying out fast, which means the watering system is not supplying enough juice to the plants. l'll be playing with the schedule to increase the feed to twice a day with longer feeding intervals. I'll be looking for weight now as I can definitely feel the difference from when they were wet.

I raised the ARA-6 light from Atreum Lighting still maintaining the 24" which I find is best. They are getting around 45K of lux at the moment as well. The light itself generates very little heat. I have not battled any issues with over temps in the tent or low RH levels. This is mostly due to the fact the drivers were mounted outside the tent and not on the rig.

As for the nutrients, they were just bumped up today. They have just been introduced to some Blue Planet Nutrients Liquid Calmag.
1616886685418.png

The next time you need to buy calmag consider their product. One of the reasons I like it is the Ca-Mg ratio at 2-1. This keeps those two elements properly balanced throughout your grow. Calmag products with higher Ca-Mg ratios can run as high as 4-1, causing you problems long term.

The last piece of the pie is a pie chart showing the PPM levels of the main nutrients I try and monitor from my batch of nutrients. So far I'm not showing any Mg defs but it is running a little on the low side. I have not had issue with it before but it's always something I need to be aware of when adjusting my formulas.

1616886972467.png

Your formulas look spot on (per my mentor's instructions :cheesygrinsmiley: ), as do your supercrops (FTW), and of course so the plants.
Thank you. I love the supercropping tbh. Fast, and responds well within a day. :Namaste:
They are loving the Atreum lights and the Blue Planet nutes. No surprise that you're the one who get to show them off!
lol, lets go with that! :high-five: .
:goodluck: getting the water dialed in. Gotta be a whole different grow method to do it this way.
It is, but I've been keeping a close eye on it. I think anytime you make a major change like that you can't become complacent. I still worry about walking downstairs to a pool one day.

Funny how different the BP liquid cal-mag is from their powdered stuff. That's 8-0-0 and 15 : 5.5 (3:1) Ca:Mg.
IKR! I only came across one other brand like that ;). I like their liquid stuff though. It's yellow which makes me happy.

Looking good, Mr. S.

BTW that supercropping is ideally suited for some GDBclips! :Rasta:

Hey everybody!

I adjusted my timer for my water schedule. That did the trick. Actually too much. Somewhere I have to find a balance between 1 minute per day and 5 min twice a day. In hindsight I probably should have closed the gap a bit there and maybe went 2 minutes twice per day.
Had I not checked this evening, the one Pakistan CK would have overflowed her catch pan. She seems to be a slower drinker than the rest.

Anyhow, the point of this update was to show images 48 hours after supercropping. I'm not sure if they'll get much more until they get some height, but the internodal spacing is quite short and the stems are so thick that it's almost impossible to crush them. Even when I do I risk snapping them for the strength of the stems. The cell walls are solid on these girls.

Back
Top Bottom