Mr. Sauga's Sponsored Grow Journal - Featuring Atreum Lighting And Blue Planet Nutrients

Highya MrS.,

Gorgeous looking little ladies you have there!! Look in the dictionary under Cannabis, and those pics could be there!! Very nice looking leaves!! :love: Happy Smokin'

Highya MrS.,

Gorgeous looking little ladies you have there!! Look in the dictionary under Cannabis, and those pics could be there!! Very nice looking leaves!! :love: Happy Smokin'
:)
Thanks Bode! Great to have you drop by! I hope you're doing well, and keeping safe. Thanks for the comps, and have a great week!
I'd say Happy Easter, but apparently some celebrated it this past weekend, and I don't know who to say it to anymore.
Stay well.

At least Christmas falls on the 25th of December every year. These moveable holidays...sheesh!
Yeah, well that's only because Christmas Eve is always on Dec. 24th.

I'll let her know some guy named InTheShed sends his love. :thanks:
Make sure you are clear when you say In The Shed sends his love, not some guy in my shed sends his love!

Nice bounce back with the super cropping BTW!

Make sure you are clear when you say In The Shed sends his love, not some guy in my shed sends his love!
What's the difference? :laughtwo:

Nice supercropping and bounce back! Can't wait to see what that new light does.

I upgraded to a TSW2000 a few months ago and the difference is amazing. I've just been trimming an RQS Chocolate Haze grown under that thing at 300W and I am truly shocked at the difference from a CH I grew last year under 125W. The calyxes are huge and the turpentine smell while trimming is intense. I didn't know pot could even be like that!
Day F63-4.JPG

I think you are going to very happy with that Atreum fixture!

Highya MrS. :love:

I'm attempting to get caught up a bit. Thought I'd be much further behind here.

Looks like the BP nutes are working well for you.
I need to pay closer attention. I have some and I'd like to try it relatively soon.
Soooo..what is your lux at right now?
You may have mentioned and I probably missed it. I try to speed read a bit. Works out so-so much like you'd expect.

Back
Top Bottom