Mr. Sauga's Sponsored Grow Journal - Featuring Atreum Lighting And Blue Planet Nutrients

What a nice way to finish off the weekend with some nice pics of your thriving tent with all the girls praying hard to lights!
Thanks N4. I'm really loving the autofeed system. My life is so much easier. I have it nailed down to twice a day for 3 minutes at a time.
They stayed wet/moist throughout veg as well, so that was kinda nice, since I didn't see any affects from not running a wet/dry cycle.

I hope you had a great weekend!

Thanks N4. I'm really loving the autofeed system. My life is so much easier. I have it nailed down to twice a day for 3 minutes at a time.
They stayed wet/moist throughout veg as well, so that was kinda nice, since I didn't see any affects from not running a wet/dry cycle.

That’s great your loving the auto feed system! Truth be told I’m in the tent as I’m writing this making the final connections of the main feed line for my own watering system! Once I’m done with this last connection it’s time to run the system and check for leaks...fingers crossed!
Hope you had a great weekend too!

Truth be told I’m in the tent as I’m writing this making the final connections of the main feed line for my own watering system! Once I’m done with this last connection it’s time to run the system and check for leaks...fingers crossed!
Easy peasy!! :high-five:
I think you'll love it.

That auto feed gizmo sounds like pure bliss!

Oh, and the plants look nice too! :Rasta:

Highya Mr S,

Those automated water systems are so precise. They really do a super job. You always have the best looking ladies. That green is ao beautiful. Then, the colas are tall and pistil covered. You could publish those pictures, they're so pretty!! Happy Smokin'

I've been at this a long time and I can tell your plants are Super Healthy with the raised leaves, purpling leaf nodes and I bet the leaves are leathery like. I always get happy when it's hard to pluck a leaf and there shiny. I have snapped scissors years ago on thick tough stems. Beautiful color of green, I love hand watering and babying my plants but MAN... I'm getting older(43, but in decent shape) and that Auto watering system looks MIGHTY Appetizing! All the Best and keep doin' whatcha' doin' :yummy:

Highya Mr S,

Those automated water systems are so precise. They really do a super job. You always have the best looking ladies. That green is ao beautiful. Then, the colas are tall and pistil covered. You could publish those pictures, they're so pretty!! Happy Smokin'
Much appreciated Bode! :thanks:
Lookin good bloke ;)
It's like that is it? You get nominated and right away you don't feel a need to curtsy? :thanks:
I've been at this a long time and I can tell your plants are Super Healthy with the raised leaves, purpling leaf nodes and I bet the leaves are leathery like. I always get happy when it's hard to pluck a leaf and there shiny. I have snapped scissors years ago on thick tough stems. Beautiful color of green, I love hand watering and babying my plants but MAN... I'm getting older(43, but in decent shape) and that Auto watering system looks MIGHTY Appetizing! All the Best and keep doin' whatcha' doin' :yummy:
I'd still be watering by hand if my time permitted. My schedule changed a bit and I can't really make the time to water four plants every other day. It really has taken a load off my plate.
:thanks:

:love: :love::love::love::love::love::surf:

Highya MrS.
Plants look fab.
Glad you had some good weather. It sure can change ones outlook. Ours has been pretty good. Supposed to get quite warm by the weekend.

:love::hug::love:

Nice plants, but the ones on the left need a couple of bibles. :thumb:
Churches are closed around here, so it's really hard to steal one. I'd have to invite Father Wallbanger over and get him drunk. There's a good possibility he may not remember if he brought one in the house or not.
:ciao: Hi MrS! That Pakistan Chitral Kush is gonna be a MONSTER ! :cheesygrinsmiley: Can wait to see her finish. :thumb:
Thanks Boo! It's gonna be a solid plant for sure. The petioles now have bright red blotches.
:love: :love::love::love::love::love::surf:

Highya MrS.
Plants look fab.
Glad you had some good weather. It sure can change ones outlook. Ours has been pretty good. Supposed to get quite warm by the weekend.

:love::hug::love:
Same here. Love the warmth. Love walking the dog through the park, in the warmth, smoking a j, and enjoying Mother Nature. Watched a red tail hawk for 15 minutes the other day. It was amazing how many people stopped and looked to see what I was looking at. Then they smelled the smoke and realized it was nothing.

How about hotels? ;)
Too easy to trace back. I'm still returning towels I borrowed from 1997.

But, the light twists nicely, and although you can't see it, it is higher over the tall ones and lower over the shorter ones. Great flexibility when running two runner bars for mounting the LED strips.

Churches are closed around here, so it's really hard to steal one.
Motel? :cheesygrinsmiley:
The petioles now have bright red blotches.
Hopefully that’s not a bad thing…:rolleyes:
Watched a red tail hawk for 15 minutes the other day.
They are soooo beautiful to watch. We have a pair nesting here on our property and get to see them circling around almost every day. I just get stoned and watch all the cool nature around here. It’s a glorious time of the year. :love:

Haha, I wouldn't touch myself in a motel, let alone a bible.
Hopefully that’s not a bad thing…:rolleyes:
No ma'am, I believe it's awl good! :high-five:
They are soooo beautiful to watch. We have a pair nesting here on our property and get to see them circling around almost every day. I just get stoned and watch all the cool nature around here. It’s a glorious time of the year. :love:
Wow, sounds fantastic. I watch my new neighbors try and deal with the ducks landing in their pool. It's going to be a great summer..

THAT sounds hilarious! PLEASE tell me you will try to capture that pic for all of our enjoyment? I can just imagine sitting on the porch/deck watching freaking ducks landing in their pool and seeing them try to deal with it. LOL! :rofl:
It happens every year. The new owners opened the pool two weekends ago. The previous owners wouldn't have the winter tarp off yet, so they always come around the same time. It's like a clean bath for them, considering the swamp that's usually in there at this time of year.

Pics, I can't promise, but I will try. I'd have to hide in the bushes. I pretend not to notice any other time.

Back
Top Bottom