Mr. Sauga's Sponsored Grow Journal - Featuring Atreum Lighting And Blue Planet Nutrients

I'm lost on the math here. 30+7+6=43 days post flip? 30 days of veg and that's only 13 days post flip?

I missed this math class obv.
Day 30 was the last time I checked the date, so I just scrolled back to see when I last updated... twice. I suppose saying day 43 is easier. :thanks:

Poor fella.
Sorry you have to look at those daily.
Perhaps someday you'll grow a decent plant?:cheesygrinsmiley:

I mean..yuck...look at those things :laughtwo:

Poor fella.
Sorry you have to look at those daily.
Perhaps someday you'll grow a decent plant?:cheesygrinsmiley:

I mean..yuck...look at those things :laughtwo:
Hi you! Great to see you! You've been busy, I know, so it' great to have you stop by. I hope things are well! :hug:

Hi you! Great to see you! You've been busy, I know, so it' great to have you stop by. I hope things are well! :hug:
Almost gave myself heat stroke today so I'm taking a day or two off.
Just going to keep my veggies watered and stop trying to kill myself.

I missed ya. :love: :hug::love: Glad to see that things are going well.

That PCK is a fuzzy wuzzy and the reds look fantastic! :Rasta:

Great looking plants in the tent, as usual, Sauga! I love the colors on that PCK. :welldone:

Hey everybody!
Sorry for the lack of updates. It's now day 50 of 12/12 and it's foxtail city in Saugaville. The PCK's are some of the funkiest looking foxes I've seen, or ever had. The OG's for the most part are showing no major foxtailing. The tall speary looking one is really close to the lights so I do expect some on that plant.
I wish I could get closer pics of the OG's, but they take up the back of the tent and it's really difficult to get back there.

Lots of frost on the PCK's, and the buds are packing lots of weight right now. The buds are solid and tight and should make trimming relatively easy. So that's really all there is to say. I hope everyone had a good week.

:Rasta:

Highya MrS,

Some gorgeous looking colas, man!! I've seen a lot of colas on the mag, and I'd say yours are among the most beautiful colas, hands down! Must be some serious meds. Happy Smokin'

They are fabulous Mr.S!

:circle-of-love::cheer::circle-of-love:
Thanks N4! Much appreciated. :passitleft:
She’s got a little purple color to her, no?

Put ya boots on MrS, and lean waaay forward. :cheesygrinsmiley:
They are Gorgeous. :high-five:
Apparently she does. Did you know the color purple smells like weed?
:thanks:
Looking fabu MrS!
Those are some crazy looking spears. I approve!
Nice color in the CPK:drool:
Looks delightfully deliciously delushcious!
Nicely said. Only you could make others make sense of that. :thanks:
Highya MrS,

Some gorgeous looking colas, man!! I've seen a lot of colas on the mag, and I'd say yours are among the most beautiful colas, hands down! Must be some serious meds. Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. Coming from you that means plenty. I know you visit many journals. Thanks again for the kudos. :love:

Wow...that PCK....while the pic is breath taking, I can only imagine how they look in person. And that OG...
:love:
The camera really does her no justice Rex. I may take some lights out pics and see what the flash pics up. She's a beauty to look at with the trichs and coloring.
Thank you, and thanks for stopping by.

Take me down to the foxtail city
Where the buds they swell
And the plants ain't shitty.
Take
Me
Home

Yes! See? I'm not the only one. :)
Somehow yours was overlooked :(.

Great song, and I heard it just recently too!

Somehow yours was overlooked :(.

Great song, and I heard it just recently too!
Purple brain....purple brain
Purple brain....purple brain
Sauga can inflict some folks to have a purple brain.

(Now that's a hit!)

Beautiful tent shots, MrS! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom