Mr. Sauga's Sponsored Grow Journal - Featuring Atreum Lighting And Blue Planet Nutrients

Would not miss an @Mr. Sauga grow journal, I'll pull up a seat brother. Congratulations on the new gig, looks like a lot of fun! :thumb:
Thanks Drey! Glad to have you here. You didn't happen to bring any popcorn did you?

Hey everybody!

This post is all about Atreum Lighting.

Atreum Lighting is a new sponsor with 420 Magazine, however they are not new to the lighting industry. Whether you are looking for a standalone lighting kit, or you have your own build in mind, Atreum Lighting has everything you’ll need.

Kits are available with panels or bars, both utilizing the Samsung LM301B mid power and Osram 660nm LED’s. Modules can be added to customize your own build as well. The lights are powered by Meanwell drivers and come with either onboard or external dimmers. For build-your-own kits you can purchase the external dimmer separately.

1611628752643.png

These lights have some impressive PPF numbers as well. The ARA-6, which provides coverage for a 6’x’6 area during veg and a 4’x4’ area during flower, comes in at 1490 µmol/s with a PPF efficacy rating of 2.54 μmol/J.
The below board was sent to Light Laboratory in Anaheim, CA where a sphere test was conducted. You can find the complete results here. The 288.2 is among the most power-efficient luminaires available today.

1611630434257.png

What will Sauga be using?

I'll be set up with the ARA-6, from seedling to harvest. This, like all their units, needs to be assembled prior to use. The light itself is well manufactured. The anodized aluminum adds a sleek look to the fixture. The ARA-6 came complete with everything I needed to get started. The light comes with four handy hooks that slide in the tracks, and once connected to your rope hangars you can position the light quite easily. The trim kit cleans up all the exposed channels making for a great looking unit.
1611629812002.png

So there you have it. I'll have a complete tutorial with pictures on assembling this light a little later in the journal.

:Rasta:

Hey everybody!

This post is all about Atreum Lighting.

Atreum Lighting is a new sponsor with 420 Magazine, however they are not new to the lighting industry. Whether you are looking for a standalone lighting kit, or you have your own build in mind, Atreum Lighting has everything you’ll need.

Kits are available with panels or bars, both utilizing the Samsung LM301B mid power and Osram 660nm LED’s. Modules can be added to customize your own build as well. The lights are powered by Meanwell drivers and come with either onboard or external dimmers. For build-your-own kits you can purchase the external dimmer separately.

1611628752643.png

These lights have some impressive PPF numbers as well. The ARA-6, which provides coverage for a 6’x’6 area during veg and a 4’x4’ area during flower, comes in at 1490 µmol/s with a PPF efficacy rating of 2.54 μmol/J.
The below board was sent to Light Laboratory in Anaheim, CA where a sphere test was conducted. You can find the complete results here. The 288.2 is among the most power-efficient luminaires available today.

1611630434257.png

What will Sauga be using?

I'll be set up with the ARA-6, from seedling to harvest. This, like all their units, needs to be assembled prior to use. The light itself is well manufactured. The anodized aluminum adds a sleek look to the fixture. The ARA-6 came complete with everything I needed to get started. The light comes with four handy hooks that slide in the tracks, and once connected to your rope hangars you can position the light quite easily. The trim kit cleans up all the exposed channels making for a great looking unit.
1611629812002.png

So there you have it. I'll have a complete tutorial with pictures on assembling this light a little later in the journal.

:Rasta:
I have to say, so far their a pretty awesome sponsor. I like the price point, I, like many others I think are watching yours and Phantom' s journals in part to see just what those lights can achieve. Well, I'm interested anyways :goodluck:

Just pulling up a chair in the back row to watch the show.:blunt: Best of luck with this run @Mr. Sauga!:high-five:

I've seen the references but have to admit that I've no clue what it means. I'm not a Fruit Loops kinda gal... More like Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries (though they are rough on the roof of the mouth). :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yes, what Shed said! They both are adorable.

Back
Top Bottom