MrBubbles Perpetual Grow

I love it. The bamboo to hold up the plants is a great idea. You are doing a great job. Reps to ya.

Thanks for the reps Skunk! The bamboo stakes are a lot cheaper than the green plastic ones but just as effective. I get 5 for $1 and break them in half. They help support the plants and also help me keep count. Thinking of putting the labels on the top of the bamboo like little flags so I can see the info for each plant lol.

Can't wait to convert this table for less larger plants. On the fence between 12 3 gal or 24 1 gal. Once I get final weights in ill decide. I'm also comparing topped SOG plants vs single cola.

I'm strain hunting today. Up to 11 now and trying to decide what my next will be.

Looking for a purple strain, a super fruity one, and a good basic medical.

Thinking of delicious seeds cotton cand for the fruity one. Black Afghani from Medicann for the medical. And stuck on a purple. Would love Ken Estes GAP but can't find it anywhere. Considering urkle but TGA only does regular and I can't afford more than 1 seed per strain.

Any suggestions? :)

I haven't done much research into this strain.. But since you mentioned it if I recall I found something along those lines(ish). I am growing the seedsman mazari right now which is just straight fruity goodness, very dank nugs.. Really going to be some sweet smoke. I was also adding to my extensive bucket list :laugh: I know its not from seedsman but, the Medicann Mazari Grape, although in the breeder pic she doesn't look purple, she might with some added cold (that shouldn't be too hard for ya :)).

Dude I just have to say again you have a killer garden chock full of goodies, I think I even saw a pepper in there? Maybe that's the vape talking :laugh: Also, note requests for some more kief shots :blunt: haha stay well buddy!

I haven't done much research into this strain.. But since you mentioned it if I recall I found something along those lines(ish). I am growing the seedsman mazari right now which is just straight fruity goodness, very dank nugs.. Really going to be some sweet smoke. I was also adding to my extensive bucket list :laugh: I know its not from seedsman but, the Medicann Mazari Grape, although in the breeder pic she doesn't look purple, she might with some added cold (that shouldn't be too hard for ya :)).

Dude I just have to say again you have a killer garden chock full of goodies, I think I even saw a pepper in there? Maybe that's the vape talking :laugh: Also, note requests for some more kief shots :blunt: haha stay well buddy!

I just get so lost in all the strains dude lol. I mainly try to stick with companies I've heard of from videos and grows on here. I'm running a ton of strains as it is but I plan on replacing some. It sucks because whatever strain's I pick we won't be able to test for almost 4 months lol.

Thanks for the compliments on the garden. Means a lot coming from an excellent grower like you. Still learning tons and always planning more. It gets better and better every harvest :)

And we are growing some Thai pepper, basil, and cilantro seedlings. Lots of more stuff will be showing up too. Gotta get ready for the garden I can grow outside lol.

I also have some recent sprouts including auto mazar, auto blue cheese, auto berry ryder, and regular kerala x skunk :)

Here's some pics....

1392942110895.jpg
20140220_181941.jpg
20140220_181928.jpg
1392942227836.jpg
1392942193976.jpg
20140220_181837.jpg
20140220_181856.jpg
20140220_181902.jpg
20140220_181824.jpg

Yeah man, I would go with the kens cut if you can find the beans. Shoot, if my cloning hands would work, might have too look into getting one of those clone containers for a cut headed out your way :) The gdp I have in the promix is doing well, although, I am thinking she is already needing some nutes in that soil. Way different ball game getting into the un-amended. I need to write down cilantro onto my list.. I am actually poping all of my veggie garden beans today in attempts to get everything established as you are.

A lot of ya'lll are growing those kerelaXskunks, hope they turn out nice and swell :blunt:

In the beginners guide there are instructions on home made carbon filters...
Crack open that piggy bank :)
Welcome to the site.
EVERYONE IS AWESOME here.

Yeah man, I would go with the kens cut if you can find the beans. Shoot, if my cloning hands would work, might have too look into getting one of those clone containers for a cut headed out your way :) The gdp I have in the promix is doing well, although, I am thinking she is already needing some nutes in that soil. Way different ball game getting into the un-amended. I need to write down cilantro onto my list.. I am actually poping all of my veggie garden beans today in attempts to get everything established as you are.

A lot of ya'lll are growing those kerelaXskunks, hope they turn out nice and swell :blunt:

The pro mix unamended is almost like growing in coco. I put some worm castings and extra perlite in one batch but didn't mark which ones lol Pretty sure some of the super healthy ones in veg are the result but I'll never know now :hmmmm:

I'm going super big in the veggie garden this year. Ironically I'm more of a fruit person vs vegetables. The wife and daughter love their veggies tho. I love strawberries, raspberries, blue berries, oranges, etc. Unfortunately our climate sucks for fruit and most of the stuff at the stores isn't worth buying. I actually have an indoor lime tree and a lemon tree in the tent but they're years from producing. Some day I want to live in cali and then I'll have fruit trees everywhere lol

This year my outdoor will be about 20' x 100' :) Going to try to learn as much outdoors as I can.

I think we all ordered from Herbies when they were giving out the kerala's as freebies. Read up on it a bit and sounds like a good strain. I like having strains from different regions of the world. Kerala is from India I believe. I also have Hindu kush region strains and Southeast asian. Now I just need south America and Africa lol.

Thinking of giving up my wild Thai tho. It just doesn't compete with the hybrids for production and flavor. I may keep a mother around for possible future crosses. Its a very strong growing strain and easy to clone. The buds are just too airy and not enough flavor for my liking. The high is amazing of course.

Some GDP would be awesome! Most seed sites are sold out of it. I just want some really purple buds. I know temperature plays a big role but I'm hoping with indoor temps dropping to 65 during night time a strong purple strain will still color up nicely. Really wish I could grow outdoors. I def wouldn't have a problem getting them to turn purple then lol.

In the beginners guide there are instructions on home made carbon filters...
Crack open that piggy bank :)
Welcome to the site.
EVERYONE IS AWESOME here.

Not sure if you intended to make this comment on my journal. I have seen the DIY for carbon filters. Personally for me keeping smell under control is my number one priority so a carbon filter is something I don't skimp on lol. I have seen quite a few really gois DIY ones on here.

Hey guys,

Feels like forever since my last update lol. I've been crazy busy but loving every minute of it. Mainly just have some pics for you guys tonight.

I harvest weekly now so I dont document every harvest. I usually harvest 4 2L plants at a time and I'm averaging 9 grams per 2L. I know I can get quite a bit more too. Props to Josh223 for the intro into 2L SOG. The advantages are clearly there. I'm getting over an oz per square foot with multiple varieties and regular harvest. I'm more convinced of this method for indoor growing after installing my drip irrigation system. I fed my 48 2L plants 5gal of feed about 4 days ago. It works perfectly! :)

On the other hand I love big plants so of course I'm still running my 5gal plants as well. My upcoming 5gal dinachem and blue thais may be my best plants yet.

My plan now is to grow clones to 1/2gal (number 1 pots are 1/2gal not 1gal lol) to either 1gal or 3gal then 1gal to the SOG table and 3rd to 5gal. Of course as usual this may all change by next week lol.

I should be getting my newest order placed soon. That will include a new 3x3x7 veg tent, 250 watt cfl veg light, clip fans, high brix kit, and possibly some new strains :)

Thanks for reading guys. And if you don't already watch weed nerds on YouTube. Subcool is hilarious. Been cheering on that show for days now :)

Here's some pics of the veg.. I'll get the flower ones up later tonight.

1393376949645.jpg
1393376987532.jpg
1393377000497.jpg
1393377011768.jpg
1393377028431.jpg

Just got done feeding/watering. Irrigation worked amazing again. This is so much easier now. Here's some pics...
1393378153696.jpg
1393378212585.jpg
1393378297326.jpg
1393378324542.jpg
1393378359733.jpg
1393378385816.jpg
1393378415883.jpg
20140221_220548.jpg
1393378589165.jpg
1393378621825.jpg
1393378649630.jpg
1393378730522.jpg

Beautiful plants and flowers! :cheer:

Thanks lester! Now if only we could get some beautiful weather lol. Going to be planting a huge outdoor vegetable garden this year. As much as I'm loving the great winter for boarding Im still missing those warm summer nights. That's the best part about indoor. It's summer year roundin my basement :) Have I mentioned how jealous I am of your location?! Lol

Question for you guys on nutrients. As you all know I'm planning to go high brix for my 5 gal plants but I'm unsure what I'll use for my SOG plants.

Initially I was planning to go coco but now I'm leaning towards continuing to use pro mix for my SOG plants as well. These will not be large enough or "old" enough for high brix I think so I'm searching for a nutrient regimen to run in my drip feed system. I had thought my FF trio would last for another 3 mos but i failed to predict how much more i use now compared to before.

I've been glancing at AN but the price and selection is insane. It's confusing to even determine what products I would need from them. Guessing the 3 part grow but not sure. Otherwise I've been considering GH too.

Mainly I want it to be cost effective (running 48 plant drip feed perpetual), simple (I hate juggling bottles) and organic with microbes.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

:Namaste:

You seem like you are into what doc is doing if your going hi brix...why don't u try oc+ ....that's what I use for my SOG

I haven't started brix yet. Hoping to order docs kit soon. That's what I'll run my big plants in.

I'm trying to figure out maybe a super soil or something for the SOG's. Then I just run the system with straight water. The soil does the rest and maybe adding a few teas in between.

The oc+ looks alright but doesn't sound organic. Maybe it is but their site seemed to give a somewhat shady answer.

"Is Osmocote Organic?

The ingredients in this product are as natural as the first 92 elements in the periodic table. A plant does not distinguish between nitrogen from chicken manure versus nitrogen from natural gas. Nitrogen is nitrogen. Nitrogen from Osmocote has limited leeching, even after it is exposed to heavy rainfall or overwatering.

There is no problem in reconciling the desire to protect the planet and the use of a product that uses nutrients that are already part of the core universe and are measured in their products."

Personally I believe where the nutrient comes from is very important. I wouldn't want chicken manure from chickens fed with GMO's or nitrogen derived from a gas that pollute's the environment vs naturally occurring nitrogen.

Obviously my current FF nutes aren't organic but I want to steer in that direction.

I appreciate your input. Never heard of oc before today so I learned something new :)

Think I'm leaning towards a super soil vs bottle nutes for the SOG.

I use General Hydroponics Flora series 3 part nutrients that can be mixed for all stages of vegetative growth and flowering. General Hydroponics Flora series can be used with hydroponic, soil and soiless mediums.

https://generalhydroponics.com nutrients flora series

https://www.horticulturesource.com general hydroponics gh flora series performance pack

Thanks john! This is the one I've been contemplating vs AN vs super soil.

Not sure if you've read it but there's an article on high times called cheap buds or something and it talks about a SOG apartment grow in NY where he runs a super soil plus teas for SOG using a flood drain soil bag system.

Thinking it's a toss up between the super soil or GH.

What steered me away from Advance Nutrients was the high cost of all the required products for a grow cycle. The reason also I did not use FoxFarm's products is the high nutrient dosage and the required flushing to eliminate the excess nutrients. With General Hydroponics Flora series I have a reliable stable product that I can eliminate as a source and cause of problems.

Back
Top Bottom