MrMysfyt's First Budmaster II 1200XG LED Critical Kush Soil 5'x5' Tent Journal - 2014

Re: MrMysfyt's First Budmaster II 1200XG LED Critical Kush Soil 5'x5' Tent Journal -

If only we lived closer mate we would be happy too wipe the sweat from your forehead my friend:)....ATB

Lol... at least my sense of humour's slowly returning and I managed a quick smile at that one :)

Re: MrMysfyt's First Budmaster II 1200XG LED Critical Kush Soil 5'x5' Tent Journal -

That is a good sign if you can find a smile in all that you are going through:)...hopefully the worst is passed and the rest is down hill:)

Should that not be up hill? Down hill sounds negative, then again up hill's a fooking struggle. It's a no win, where hills are concerned :)

Hi MM,

I actually have direct experience with opiate withdrawal. I was on large quantities of opiates for a couple years. I finally got off them through a medical detox (which is a joke).

The physical part is easy compared to the mental and spiritual aspects. I literally contemplated ending it all more than e few times.

For the physical withdrawal, the key is to exercise as much as possible and force yourself to eat as much as you possibly can.

The mental part is the worst. Knowing you can end all the pain with one pill is a real killer. Read books instead of watching TV. call and talk to family and friends as much as possible. If your not opposed to it, try to find others going through the same thing to banter about.

The spiritual aspect was what helped me through the entire situation. I'm lucky I've always had a connection with God and I relied very hard on him, lots and lots of prayer and meditation.

The bad news is that it took me 2 years to feel normal again.

The good news is that I feel normal again lol.

I'm praying for you brother!

That's a lovely reply Doc and it is much appreciated. I was starting to feel a little better until I went to hospital for some follow-up treatment yesterday and the consultant insisted on giving me IV fentanyl prior to the procedure. I instantly felt fantastic again, all day, even eating normally for the first time in over a week, but this morning I felt terrible again, like being right back at square one. Like you say, the physical aspect is not too bad, but the emotional aspect is absolute torture. Luckily, I threw all my opiate medications away last week and have no way of getting any more. I knew from previous attempts to cut down just how easy it would be to reach into the cupboard for another pill and the temptation would have been too great.

I can't imagine feeling like this for much longer, let alone two years.... that must have been a terrible experience for you!

Thanks for your support :)

Hey Mysfyt:)....i hope this finds you feeling some better.....Doc has given you some great advice my friend:)....I hope you are able to try some of it out with success:)....just remember we are here for you as well if you need to rant or yell we are here:)

Hey Mysfyt:)....i hope this finds you feeling some better.....Doc has given you some great advice my friend:)....I hope you are able to try some of it out with success:)....just remember we are here for you as well if you need to rant or yell we are here:)

Thanks G.D.... now if only I could muster the energy to rant or yell at the moment.... :)

Hi MM,

The #1 thing to do is to stay busy. As busy as possible. Work out read visit and talk to LOTS of friends. When I was by myself, it was unbearable. You can do this thing.

The 2 years was the Mental part, I got my turds back to normal in about 6 months LOL. Nobody will know what I'm talking about except for you hehehe...

Hi MM,

... got my turds back to normal in about 6 months LOL. Nobody will know what I'm talking about except for you hehehe...

Turds would be great, instead of what I ate just 15 minutes previously :)

Got any Loperamide? Worked for me when I had stress/anxiety related dodgy guts.....I got it prescribed but I gather you can get it or similar products over the counter.

Yeah thanks Kushtie, I've got some Immodium, which is the same stuff... it's just not working very well :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom