MrPeab's Butter & Brownie Bites

MrPeab

I have been making brownies since the end of last seasons grow, I dont smoke it so I use most of it for edibles. My process is a real simple one and all I know is that anyone who ever eats one of my brownies goes on about how they have never had one that got them that high.

First off I use the Walmart brand un-salted butter and I usually make 2 pounds in a batch. I melt the butter in a pot. I have an item called a Magic Bullet (The Magic Bullet Blender - Official Website) which is what I use to grind up my cannabis. It really grinds it up fine in just seconds, about the consistency of flour. I use 2 ounces of good bud per pound of butter therefore I put in a quarter pound with my 2 pounds of butter after it has melted. I than turn it down as low as I can get it and I let it simmer for 2 1/2 to 3 hours stirring it occasionally. When it has finished you can see the difference from when you first started and how oily it has become. I pour it through a metal strainer first and catch most of the pot. I than take and scoop the pot I strained and put little amounts into a cut piece of cheesecloth. (about 4 times does all of the pot) I than squeeze out as much of the oil still in the pot as I can. Than I take my tupperware container which is flat and round and I use a rubberband to hold the cheesecloth on it. When it's strained and squeezed and all of my butter is in the tupperware I place it in the fridge. The next morning I have a round solid piece of butter and it is dark dark green. Now it is time to make some brownies. To help control the amount people eat I purchased at Walmart a mini muffin sheet that makes 24 small brownie bites. I also use the Betty Crocker brownie mix from Walmart that is $0.88 per bag. I will use 2 bags per batch which calls for 2 tablespoons of water, 1 egg, and 1/3 cup oil per bag. I cut a chunk of the butter and will microwave it in a glass measuring cup substituting it for the oil. When the mix is mixed up real good I am ready to bake.

BUT HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! I have been told that my brownies are the most potent they have ever eaten. I also use the 24 piece muffin pan to control dosage size. I came across another brownie recipe right here on 420 by a member named Xlr8 and his process added an additional step and an additional ingredient that adds 30 minutes and it is called decarboxylation, or "decarb'ing", and the extra ingredient is called Soy Lecithin. You can get the actual recipe and process right here: Xlr8's Magic Brownies - Step by Step - With Pictures!. With Xlr8's one process and one ingredient it is said that it will DOUBLE THE POTENCY.

butter12.jpg
butter2.jpg

The oven calls for 350 degrees and you want to preheat the oven and also your mini muffin pan. Pull out the hot muffin pan and spray it real good with a pam type cooking spray. Than use a small spoon or mini rubber spatula and put in an amount in each of the 24 muffin spots. I try and keep it below the top of pan cause they will rise and you end up with the perfect size brownie bite. You put the pan back in the oven and bake for approximately 10-12 minutes. When timer goes off stick a toothpick in center of a couple brownies and check to see if they are done. a little bit of chocolate on the toothpick is ok, they will still cook a little more when you pull them out plus it helps make them chewier and gooier. I remove the pan from the oven and i use a small pairing knife to go around the edges to release the brownie and turn it in a circle as you pull it out. Place them on a cooling rack and they are done.

muffinpan.jpg

One brownie bite is usually all a person will need. Take 2 and you will find yourself later nodding out at whatever you are doing. I am excited about the Soy Lecithin and what it will do to the potency of these little jewels.

brownie1.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to read my little recipe, I hope you try them yourself, I am positive that you will enjoy them. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom