MrRobert420's - LP Aeroponics - DWC - LED - SCROG - 1 BD - 1 GSC

Ok sorry for the Delay - The 10x10 tent has taken alllllll my time - but it will be worth it :)

we are at day 21 of flower - and ohhhhhh baby are we looking good over here - I just CAN NOT GET OVER the shortness of these plants with the 600watt HPS - With my LED at 240 watts these would have already stretch into the second part of the cabinet - Such tight node spaces - Ahhhhhhh i feel like i finally know what the heck im doing hahahaha - You guys all really helped me so much step up my game!!

Enjoy :)

IMG_108124.JPG
IMG_108324.JPG
IMG_108229.JPG
IMG_108627.JPG
IMG_108726.JPG
IMG_108519.JPG

this Girl Scout Cookie is doing AMAZE-balls - Love it!

IMG_108435.JPG

Looking fantastic man. Excited to see how she keeps going

Thanks PeytonManning, I am excited about this one - i would love to see 8 ounces from this but well see :)

day 26 of flower - just gave her a hair cut :)

IMG_111520.JPG

Damn, she looks nice. Still can't even tell she had a haircut. She musta been one leafy bastard

yes she was - gonna defoil a little more over the next week - didnt wanna take her all at once lol

Smart move. Don't wanna stress the pretty girl out

no i dont - they are doing soooo well I swear she has more weight on her then her neighboring hindu skunk that is 2 weeks ahead - of course these got 600W HPS right at week 1 flower and not week three like the Hindu skunk - The stretch has been so minimal - cant belive what an extra 400 watts does!!

Flower Day 28 - 4 more weeks to go :)

IMG_112421.JPG

Ok solid update this time - Wow are they just growing and growing lol - I cant believe they have 4 weeks left - the growth from this combo is beyond my expectations!!

Girl Scout Cookie - Smells soooooooo dang goooood!!
Pineapple chunk - this bay is gonna yield big for me :) i see why they call it chunk
Berry Bomb - i was so excited about this on but this strain is boring zzzzzzzzzzzz....... so far - you will see what i mean lol

IMG_112422.JPG
IMG_112524.JPG
IMG_112921.JPG
IMG_113131.JPG
IMG_113319.JPG
IMG_112626.JPG
IMG_112824.JPG
IMG_112732.JPG
IMG_113524.JPG

Looking good in there. Hope you got some good trimming scissors

PeytonManning i do! gonna be a trimming party :) - this will be my best yield yet for sure

I'm pretty confident that my PC will be my biggest yield to date. I'm hoping my spring blue dream grow will top them all. Still gotta figure that situation out

Love blue dream - I grew that my very first round and it was a great yielder - I just sucked worse than i do now at growing lol plus i botched that grow pretty hard lol - summer, heat, first timer blah blah blah...... heres a Cola pic of my last BD not bad for my first one ever - Wish i kept the strain
side_by_side4.jpg

Good thing you started with that strain, cause I hear it's strong and hardy, tough to kill. Glad a bad grow didn't scare you away.

No it didnt but almost - My wife can attest to three times me coming inside the house like " F it i quite - too long to wait - too much work - this is a pain " Boy am i glad I didnt lol........... This has become one of the most enjoyable things i have ever done :)

Not to mention the great people i have met on here.

I love growing it about as much as smoking it, and it's a true labor of love. My time each night in my garage with the girls is my peaceful zen time. I don't think I'll ever stop growing

I love growing it about as much as smoking it, and it's a true labor of love. My time each night in my garage with the girls is my peaceful zen time. I don't think I'll ever stop growing

True that it really is so peaceful - Its really my favorite place - I enjoy being in there alone as opposed to having company - Great thinking gets done in there and is such a stress reliever listening to some music and being with the girls :thumb:.

i think next time i wont name my journals starting with the same words lol - My other journal gets all the love and this one is like non existent - and this is my best grow yet - Everyone is on my Hindu Skunk journal that got heat damaged lol hahaha

Back
Top Bottom