MrRobert420's - LP Aeroponics - DWC - LED - SCROG - 1 BD - 1 GSC

mrrobert420

I Pulled The other shelf out of my Super closet -The Cloning chamber is stupid and is a waste of cubic space. I now have another tall growing chamber. Also set up on LP aeroponics like my other chamber.

I picked up tall Teen clones for 25 a piece down the street. They have been sprayed with mighty wash a preventative maintenance lol.

I am growing
1 Blue Dream because its a high yielder
1 Girl Scout Cookie

IMG_082921.JPG
IMG_083021.JPG
IMG_083118.JPG
IMG_083222.JPG
IMG_083326.JPG
IMG_083620.JPG
IMG_084421.JPG
IMG_084524.JPG
IMG_085825.JPG
IMG_085934.JPG
IMG_086129.JPG
IMG_086025.JPG
IMG_085730.JPG

That's it for this week - Let me know if you have any questions:volcano-smiley:

Looking great Robert. The closet looks good with the shelf pulled out, lots of extra space. I still haven't done that to my closet yet but I will. The last time the closet was empty I was feeling lazy and didn't remove it.
Good luck with this grow.
Cheers.;)

yea stealth you will be sooo happy - I was like why the hell was that in there in the first place lol. should have done it the first day. lol

I am excited about this grow. I was tired of looking at nasty roots and more oxygen seemed to be the only thing that made sense. Super closets design can not fully oxygenate that water....... well you cant really ever fully oxygenate it but those pumps suck. So it was spend more money on a bunch of more pumps or try this.

Only time will tell lol :) - but I have never had roots as white as I have now. And its not even true aeroponics its "soakedponics" lol

Cant wait till I can upgrade to an accumulator tank and better pump ETC and do more of a 30-50 micron spray and have no standing water. The entire nute mix will be separate and stays away avoiding PH shifts and rot etc. OXYGEN < OXYGEN< OXYGEN -food

thanks sphnx learning as I go lol this could all blow up in my face still lol hahaha

This cabinet has been changed up a little - I removed one gsc and replaced with another GSC that was better and had a better root system

I now have in this closet

1 blue dream - barely hanging on lol
2 pineapple chunks
1 berry bomb
1 girl scout cookie

Well say this cabinet is at one week veg for right now. Hindu Skunk is taking over my other grow - had to put them all in here.

PPM 600
room temp 75
water temp 69
ph 5.9
feed schedule: 10 secs on 15 mins off

DSC_09341.JPG
DSC_09375.JPG
DSC_09423.JPG
DSC_09403.JPG
DSC_09413.JPG
DSC_09453.JPG
DSC_09441.JPG

Let see if we can get this cabinet off the ground - The previous GSC and blue dream lost too much roots during transplant - i like this mix better anyways i REALLY want to try pineapple chunk........

Thanks for catching up.........:joint::nomo::passitleft::bigtoke::woohoo:

Great update! They're looking great

thanks sphnx - i am bummed about the set back but thats what i get for trying to transplant a teen from a 5 inch rockwool cube lol.... i am happy to try pineapple chunk

I've had a ton of different Pineapple strains, but never Pineapple Chunk. You're going to have to do a strain review on it for me :)

Subbed. Figure I'll watch how your pineapple chunk grows. Mine is a short bushy monster. I'm hoping for a high yield on her. Mine vegged about 3 months and is still under a foot tall, even after stretch in flower. But she's 26 inches wide and will spread out more when she starts stacking calyx

Subbed. Figure I'll watch how your pineapple chunk grows. Mine is a short bushy monster. I'm hoping for a high yield on her. Mine vegged about 3 months and is still under a foot tall, even after stretch in flower. But she's 26 inches wide and will spread out more when she starts stacking calyx

yes i am excited to watch yours lol - looks like its gonna be a great flower - Well see how mine does :)

Video update just for fun[video=youtube;zwGSrXQUNz4]
[/video]

The stem on mine is now thicker than my thumb by quite a bit. She's a real strong hardy plant with high thc and some cbd, so I'd recommend taking a few clones off of her. Get cloning down pat and you can save a lot of money doing perpetual grows

The stem on mine is now thicker than my thumb by quite a bit. She's a real strong hardy plant with high thc and some cbd, so I'd recommend taking a few clones off of her. Get cloning down pat and you can save a lot of money doing perpetual grows

I have an aerocloner and i love it!! - i actually took some cuttings and placed them in my other box that is 24 hours a day light - it has an LP aero system also so i have just been rooting them in there lol

Back
Top Bottom