MrRobert420's LP Aeroponics - DWC - LED - SCROG - 2 Hindu Skunk

So... what was the mistake you were looking at for 2 months? (Getting a supercloset??) lol

Chop the plant brother and move on.. Shut the Closets down, and get those 2 lights you have in there into the 10x10 tent.. then you'll have 4 lights!

So... what was the mistake you were looking at for 2 months? (Getting a supercloset??) lol

Chop the plant brother and move on.. Shut the Closets down, and get those 2 lights you have in there into the 10x10 tent.. then you'll have 4 lights!

damn calling me out like it is hahahaha - Oh man I just got the biggest laugh - cuz its true - OMG oh so true lol

Hello everyone, just so you know, I have started the flush of the Hindu Skunk. I'm taking her down and moving on. The chop is planned for this weekend. Flush was started Sunday :) She is close enough, only white pistols at the tips now. We shall soon be coming to a close here :)

FINALLY! jking lol.. I cant wait! Its funny because im close to harvest on my LSD grow lol. I started it way after yours! Looking good brother! Wished we could try each others harvest! That skunk should be amazing! =)

Ok everyone, life has came like semi truck the last month. Essays, family, work and anything you can think of. I ended up with a Dry 8 ounces from this cabinet. Because i let it go so long, the plant hermied and gave me lots of seeds. We plan on blowing the entire 1/2 lb into wax. Maybe some edibles.

This journal is done and can come to a close. Sorry I fell off at the end guys.... But Im sure you all know how it is lol

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you don't live in Colorado? I am looking so hard for someone that I could pay (with either money or end product) to blast the buds I am going to get from my current grow... She hermied too and I just wanna turn my mistake into BHO haha

Yea max - California :(

If you were close easily done

Yea max - California :(

If you were close easily done

haha DAMNNNNNN ):):

I found a guy on Instagram (who I had met randomly at a party here in Colorado) who blasts for a living, this dude was trying to tell me he wanted 50% of my end yield because I wanted to blast less than 5lbs of plant material.... So that has been my only experience so far and I immediately said no thanks, "I much rather smoke a bowl of my seeds, than give you 50% of my hard work." haha

haha DAMNNNNNN ):):

I found a guy on Instagram (who I had met randomly at a party here in Colorado) who blasts for a living, this dude was trying to tell me he wanted 50% of my end yield because I wanted to blast less than 5lbs of plant material.... So that has been my only experience so far and I immediately said no thanks, "I much rather smoke a bowl of my seeds, than give you 50% of my hard work." haha

If done correctly and with high end equipment 50% is a great deal... I would do that in a heart beat. Most of those guys gets lbs after lbs at a time to blast. To do such a small batch it takes up there equipment and time.

If done correctly and with high end equipment 50% is a great deal... I would do that in a heart beat. Most of those guys gets lbs after lbs at a time to blast. To do such a small batch it takes up there equipment and time.

If 50% is a great deal then I am completely turned off from finding someone to blast my greenery. Who wants to give away 50% of their wax, when you're getting like 30% of the buds weight anyways?.... Don't get me wrong, this guy is Prop 64 Complient, has an entire Closed Loop Vacuum Purge and Extraction Station (all high end stainless steel equipment) all set up in his garage, and blasts some of the most beautiful wax I have seen. But I'm not going to give him half of my 10 grams (probably not even) of shatter. That's the lamest shit I've ever heard of haha.

Thanks for the input my friend, hope I can find someone who isn't in it for the profit.

Back
Top Bottom