MrRobert420's LP Aeroponics - DWC - LED - SCROG - 2 Hindu Skunk

mrrobert420

New Journal Everyone!! Thanks for coming!

This will be my third grow I have done. I did not journal my second grow. I previously was doing DWC but now I have changed my res to a combo of LP aeroponics and DWC.
IMG_076926.JPG
IMG_077022.JPG
IMG_077126.JPG

I have hooked my pumps up to my growtronix computer and are running the misters for 10 seconds on and then off for 8 mins off - I tested and tested and tested and 8 mins is pretty much where dampness starts to diminish and no drips come off the hanging roots in environment. I actually want to do 10-12 min off but im scared lol.

2 Hindu Kush
Indica dominant hybrid
3 days of veg right now - day 1 was 9/28/2014
Indoor Hydro
Lucas Formula for nutes with GH
270Watt Kind LED

PH: 5.9
Room Temp: 72
Water Temp 70
Humidity: 45%
C02 - None this grow

IMG_076721.JPG
IMG_077320.JPG
IMG_077428.JPG
IMG_077625.JPG

Updates will probably happen every week or two - Depends on how the new baby likes to keep me up starting Thursday :) SO EXCITED !!

Re: Mrobert420's LP Aeroponics / DWC - LED - SCROG - 2 Hindu Skunk 9/28/2014

thanks MaPilot So happy you can make it :) I am hoping this one is my best yet :) Well see lol hahahaha

Nwgrower - Thanks so much!! I plan on learning a lot again lol

brightlight - I do love the computer - gonna see if I can dial it in more this grow :)

New Journal Everyone!! Thanks for coming!

This will be my third grow I have done. I did not journal my second grow. I previously was doing DWC but now I have changed my res to a combo of LP aeroponics and DWC.
IMG_076926.JPG
IMG_077022.JPG
IMG_077126.JPG

I have hooked my pumps up to my growtronix computer and are running the misters for 10 seconds on and then off for 8 mins off - I tested and tested and tested and 8 mins is pretty much where dampness starts to diminish and no drips come off the hanging roots in environment. I actually want to do 10-12 min off but im scared lol.

2 Hindu Kush
Indica dominant hybrid
3 days of veg right now - day 1 was 9/28/2014
Indoor Hydro
Lucas Formula for nutes with GH
270Watt Kind LED

PH: 5.9
Room Temp: 72
Water Temp 70
Humidity: 45%
C02 - None this grow

IMG_076721.JPG
IMG_077320.JPG
IMG_077428.JPG
IMG_077625.JPG

Updates will probably happen every week or two - Depends on how the new baby likes to keep me up starting Thursday :) SO EXCITED !!

What's the Lucas formula?

the lucas formula is a method created by someone that looks specifically at what marijuana needs to grow and not nute company propaganda.

based of the floragro, floramicro and florabloom
you use 0-8-16 ML per gallon the entire grow.

According to the study floramicro and florabloom have everything needed all by itself

of course you can always add some rapidroot or bloom if you want but its supposed to be all you need

I'm on-board for the ride mrrobert. look forward to seeing another beautiful grow....:geek:

Im in for this one!!! Looking great! Question: What style grow are you going to do on this one? I see the SCROG over the girls are you going to use it to scrog this grow?
:bravo:

Hey Mrobert.:ciao:
Nice mod on the reservoir. I'm subscribed.
Cheers.;)

Im in for this one!!! Looking great! Question: What style grow are you going to do on this one? I see the SCROG over the girls are you going to use it to scrog this grow?
:bravo:

Yea hunter I'm gonna scrog this grow :) - those PVC post are only 6 inches tall in the pic - I have replaced them with 12 inch tall pipes for this scrog grow as I have almost 5 - 6 ft of usable space :)

Hey Mrobert.:ciao:
Nice mod on the reservoir. I'm subscribed.
Cheers.;)

Always happy to have an MJ Superstar on board!! Thanks Stealth!

Yes the buckets are amazing - NO LEAKS - NO evaporation - Works like a charm - Hoping to see some good root growth soon - I added some rapidstart yesterday - I really had excellent results with it my first grow during veg - you know before I sprayed soap all over them hahahaha - DUMB times hahah DUMB times hahahahaha

Subscribed. I also grow Hindu Kush! How many gallons per hour is your water pump for the 23 spray heads?

Hey KingJohn thanks for coming! :) my pump is a 396. Do you think thats ok?

Also I did check your hindu skunk out when i first got my clones and was looking for strain information - Its beautiful - Those LEDs you have are amazing!

One last question - With growing HP Aero i did hear that Nute strength needs to come wayyy down. Do you think its the same for LP Aero? My PPMs are at 900 on the lucas formula and have stayed there for three days - of course they are still going through minor transplant shock so i doubt they are drinking much this young anyways. Some of the edges are curling down a little though but other than that looking ok and i want to make sure that i am not over feeding........

Any advice on Aero growing you have i am definitely open to it :) And anyone else for that matter - Not too many people use this method.

wow i have read the posting rules numerous time and never noticed that you can not send grow invites to other member via grow journals. Makes total sense! This must be done via private messaging. To anyone and moderators who noticed I did this I apologize. :(

I now see why i like to re read things over and over again lol

wow i have read the posting rules numerous time and never noticed that you can not send grow invites to other member via grow journals. Makes total sense! This must be done via private messaging. To anyone and moderators who noticed I did this I apologize. :(

I know see why i like to re read things over and over again lol

What's up?

The posting rules state not to go invite members to your journal on all their journals because if you are subscribed to 25 peoples journals and i send an invite on each persons log everyone would get an email from my same invite multiple times.

i suck at explaining right now lol here it is lol

"When inviting other members to visit your grow journals, please do not post duplicate invitations on multiple threads as this is considered spamming and is prohibited. Not only does it upset members who have to receive the email notifications, but it sends the wrong message to others to follow suit. Please make use of the Private Message system for inviting members from your contact list."

I have seen people do it that is why I did it. BUT it is a NO NO lol

Back
Top Bottom