mjjohn

although I have been growing marijuana for quite a while, I am really new at talking about it publicly. so here is what happened. I started this post in a wrong category could not figure out how to move it so I am starting it over in the right category. sorry about that.
the gear:
400 watt high pressure sodium,
rain forest model 318 aeroponic
grow lab horticultural grow room model 120
growing media expanded clay in cocoa cups
using general hydroponics maxi grow and maxi bloom,
I created the feminized seeds 4 this grow using the gibberellic acid technique.
I feminized a pre 98 bubba kush with the gibberellic acid.
I used the feminized pollen to pollinate a hybrid og/blue dream.
here is a little tip on making your own pollen.DONT MAKE A LOT!
it is extremely light and will go airborne quite easily, you don't want it all over your grow room and you really don't want it all over the neighborhood. keep your pollen to yourself. I purposely created only a couple of male flowers. I used the pollen from two maleflowers , I held a glass slide under it and tapped it with a pencil andthe pollen fell onto the slide. I then used it to pollinate 1 female flower, I got a little over 200 seeds.
the next step was to germinate some. I tossed 12 seeds into a glass of water, I guess I was being optimistic because I need 12 that is my legal limit. I guess I forgot to mention I am a california legal medical marijuana patient. very important legal. all 12 germinated and are now in the rainforest. I started this project about a week ago, as of right now all have been transplanted and all are doing fine. they are a couple inches tall and have 2 sets of leaves.

yeah I mean it too.
could you point me in the direction as to how to upload pictures to that grow journal

mjjohn said:
yeah I mean it too.
could you point me in the direction as to how to upload pictures to that grow journal

Yea go to the galleries page and on the right it will say upload photos. You need to upload them to your gallery and then click on the photo once it's uploaded.. At the bottom of the photo there will be a link.. Copy that. Then go to your journal and post it by clicking the little picture button above the post area. Then paste the URL and walla! It's quite possible that I just confused the hell out of u.

no confusion yet its still early, I am doing this from my cellphone, I live in the mountains in southerncalifornia, antique phone lines, no dsl no cable, lucky to have a cell signal. so I'm going to give it a try will see how it goes.

mjjohn said:
no confusion yet its still early, I am doing this from my cellphone, I live in the mountains in southerncalifornia, antique phone lines, no dsl no cable, lucky to have a cell signal. so I'm going to give it a try will see how it goes.

Oh dang I'm not sure about using a phone, but good luck dude!

I got a picture posted in the photo gallery, it's listed under mrs. natural. I'll post 1 at least once a week.

almost that easy but not quite. you know if you harvest all your buds but 1 or 2 and keep it growing it should pollinate itself after while , survival of the species, but you might wind up with a buncha hermes.

IMG_20120201_153148.jpg

mrs.natural

well if those pictures are 10 days apart, I would think probably 12 days since coming out of the stones. I think they are growing really fast .

I am going to switch from the g h dry to aqua flakes, I was told the g h dry lax too many trace elements, amino acids and other goodies .

Back
Top Bottom