IMG_27925.JPG
IMG_27908.JPG
IMG_27883.JPG
IMG_27875.JPG
IMG_27853.JPG
IMG_27814.JPG
IMG_27796.JPG
IMG_27784.JPG

I'll change the light source after 9 days, to HPS.
What you think?

:goodjob:

Hi Donki,
Side note: every time I read your thread I talk like Shrek. :) DONKI!!!
Beautiful looking girls, and I love your LST. +reps buddy!
Your plants are really taking off, and looking super healthy and happy.

:rollit:

:goodjob:

Hi Donki,
Side note: every time I read your thread I talk like Shrek. :) DONKI!!!
Beautiful looking girls, and I love your LST. +reps buddy!
Your plants are really taking off, and looking super healthy and happy.

Shrek Moments - "You Ain't Never Seen A Donkey Fly" - YouTube ahahahaha :D LOL!!
Thanks for your comment :)

foto_raf.JPG

and guys i've bought that screen for scrog.
is it enough for 7 plants ? or I need more squares for 7 plants in 1 m2 area? My grow tent has 1mx1mx2m area.
That screen has about 225 squares (15x15)
If that screen not enough for scrog, im gonna make my own screen. 5cmx5cm each square in 1mx1m scrog screen I'm gonna make. Its about 400 squares in 1m2 area. So is it enough for scrog?
And I applied LST to my flowers. : )

Waitin' answers.
Thanks for your time :Namaste:

Im gonna cover 1 m2 area in my grow tent. So my scrog screen is 1mx1m.
Is it good material for scrog? What u think?
And do u think it will work?
Because my friends said; "OH NOOOO!!!!! YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH SPACE FOR SCROG FOR SEVEN PLANTS! ITS GONNA FAIL!"
I dont think so, why shouldnt that work?

I know my tent is not enough for full flowering stage. Its a bit small for 7 plants : ) But i wanna change this situation for my babies. So i applied LST and I'm thinkin about scrog method. Thanks for help brother! I'll appreciate..

I hope you are putting them into flower right away then because already they are going to get cramped in 1m x 1m. The Scrog screen will help but maybe not in the way you think. The side shoots and the main cola are going to triple in length in the first 2 weeks of flower and what I think you'll want to do is put each shoo to it's own 10cm x 10cm square. Use string and pvc. gives you 100 bud sites. 1 plants that has 10 nodes tall = 1 + (2 * x) (x= the number of node sites) so 11 x 7plants = 77 bud sites. Plan accordingly.

When you are thinking about it also think of how you are going to water all of them when you can't access them. Hooking up a line system that you can manually feed or some other system. Once the screen is up and those sites are in place, you won't get much wiggle room.

:D Can't wait to see what you come up with!

So, u are suggesting 10cmx10cm square in 1x1 scrog screen so after this process I have 100 bud holes. This is your system.

and mine ;
I have garden fence about 1mx1m it gives to me about 220 bud holes. Do you think this 220 bud holes will complicate this scrog ? Why did u suggest 100 holes? Sorry, this is only my curiousity : ) Because I want the use materials I have. And I dont wanna get lost in PVC and string.

My grow tent has a velcro system at the sides and back. And zipper is goes till the back end. Im dont worry about the feeding. I'll find a way.

I wanna ask something; what the time of apply for scrog ? Im waiting to change into HPS lamp to start scrog ? Am I wrong ? My search results are the scrog time is before the flowering stage right ?

How high should I put the scrog screen from the plants ? 20 cm is right or anything ?

Thanks for comments and reviews ! Thanks guys.

:Namaste:

:peace: in world!

Hi again,

I change the my mind about scrog.Because my strains are different from each other. And completing the flowering period of each is different.
For example power kush will complete its period in 52 days, moby dick will complete its period in 65 days.

I will put my plants to a dark room after flowering period for 4-5 days to make them have more resin. With one scrog screen It will be hard for me to move the pots for flushing/resin process/etc so I found the solution for scrog. But im not sure about it. I'll make scrog screens for each pot. 36cmx36cm screen with 36 6x6 squares. I'll make seven screens like that each for one plant. Does anyone have a different solution for that problem? Or any ideas?

HI Donki.
The amount of holes in the screen doesn't matter, its the support your screen gives to the growing plants and buds that you want, and your ability to use the screen to make the plant grow vertically instead of horizontal. Your not going to have a bud cola coming out of every hole in the screen. You start training in veg all the way through flower till about the last month, then just leave it alone to finish without any added stress on the plant, till its done. A 7 plant scrog in a 1m sq area is tight to say the least, but you can still put in a screen and try to scrog it, just flower early (right at 4 weeks). That many plants in such a small space you would normally make a sog. Just to give you an idea, 1 chamber of my closet is just a little less than 1m sq and I only have 2 plants scrog'd in it, and its full, I could have just put 1 plant in there and easily filled the space by scroging it out, so 7 in that space is a lot. All info IMO.
Hope this helps.

So guys, IM SO CONFUSED AND NEED HELP!

Some guys telling 400W not enough for normal 7 plants. Is it right ? And saying this shit ;
If you apply scrog for 7 plants is impossibly enough.

What I gonna do? Should I upgrade my light source?

My choise is scrog for each plant. Not full scrog screen in that area.

Donki,

It depends on size of plants. If they are thrown into flower early, so small plants a more Sea Of Green technique, then you have plenty of room/light.

But if you plan on vegging for a while before flowering, you probably do not have enough space/light.

My gut feeling is that if you flipped to flower now, you are going to have space issues and the longer you wait the bigger they going to get.

The best thing to do is to listen to other's advice and experiment on your own.

I agree with Crawdaddy, you can't let the plants get to big if you have that many in a smaller area, doesn't matter what style you use to grow them, flower early (around 4 weeks) cause they going to double or triple in size during flower. A 400W HPS light for a 1m sq area should be enough, not positive though, cause I use LED's. Good luck and sorry if I confused you.

your plan for the individual scrog screen is a good one. the amount of light you require is based your total area you are lighting. if your plants are left to grow to the screens then flowered and all fit in your grow area you should be good.

here is a chart on light coverage

High_Intensity_Light_Coverage.jpg

Hi again,
I made new grow box for 3 ladies : ) I'll put 3 pots of 7 in the new grow box. So my first grow tent has 4 pots after this process.
I dont have much money for buying new grow tent, so I made it.

Here is equipments of new grow box;
1 X 400 Watt HPS
1 X 400 Watt Ballast
2 X 12' Vantilator
350 m3 Air Cooler
1 X Termohigrometer

And I'll cover this area with Mylar Film.

Here are the photos :

IMG_29605.JPG
IMG_30129.JPG
IMG_30172.JPG
IMG_30298.JPG
IMG_30365.JPG

:hippy:

Looks good Donki, are you gonna hook up a carbon filter for smell and air flow?

I'm gonna use

2 vantilators 12''
1 350m3 air cooler

im not going to use a carbon filter
cause this one is my second grow room im going to seperate my 7 plants and put 3 of them into this one and make lst
and the other ones staying in the first grow tent will start scrog.
so it was going to be to expensive for me to buy another carbon filter so i solved the problem like this we'll wait and see how its gonna be :)

And ''ona gel'' for the smelling problem.

Back
Top Bottom