Ms Bean7175 Night Shade & Blackberry 1st Journal

Hello 420, I can't believe I had 10 females and 1 male out of my crop. I'll never get that again.
You know of course that this has jinxed you for the rest of your growing days? It is going to take you quite a few males in your future to get back to the 50/50 average that the rest of us average humans have to conform to.

Morning 420, here is an update of the garden.

From left to right, Blackberry 3, BB 1, Night Shade 4, NS 3
PA260382.JPG

Here is a close up on my the bottom leave damage.
PA270390.JPG

PA270389.JPG

PA270386.JPG

PA270384.JPG

PA270387.JPG

Here is picture of top flowering.
PA270400.JPG

PA270398.JPG

?
PA270396.JPG

@Emilya my plants are 13 days into flowering. I was wondering what you think about my bottom leaves damage in the above pictures. I was told my well water has plenty of Ca in it. So, I would water just Mg. And, I Transplanted the plants in fresh Fox Farm soil. So, I was wondering, if I should feed them some MC and Mg, The above flowers are doing good for, now. What, do you think? I am getting ready to water, but need some advice, please.

Attachments

• PA270390.JPG
    PA270390.JPG
    214.8 KB · Views: 14
That does look like a magnesium deficiency ... if you are at the full MC dosage, then and only then would I add some Mg... but definitely max out the MC first... these are some hungry plants!

Thank you Emilya. This is the first winter grow and it gets cold in the grow room, lower 60's. Forgot to say that earlier. They go to sleep at 9 and up at 9. I turn the lights on 1st, after it heats up to 69-72 I turn on the fans. The grow room will run 75-80. Hem 42-56. After I get it going. Thinking on getting some auto's fem. for the spring and putting them out in the woods see what happens. Then again, I might not it's not legal here. :thumb::thanks::bong:

Evening 420. I just took pictures of Blackberry 1 this time around. 21 days into flowering.

PB040418.JPG

This is what I woke up to this morning. I got to say that it gets down in the low 60's at night, trying to figure out a way to get a study tem without checking on the tem every 30 min's. Looks like I'll be up late tonight until I'm sure the heat doesn't raise over 75. (trying out a old heater with tem gauge). Just check, tem is 74, hum 41.

Here is another leaf. I don't know what is causing the curled down on the sides.
PB040407.JPG

Here is a top picture of the old girl.
PB040412.JPG

Again top picture.
PB040416.JPG

Middle
PB040411.JPG

I fed 6-1/8th tea MC to a gal, Nov 27th. It's been 7 day without watering. :bong:

Attachments

• PB040411.JPG
    PB040411.JPG
    222.4 KB · Views: 13
It’s common for the bottom leaves to die like that. Their the farthest away from the light, and the oldest leaves on the plant. The plant eventually sucks the nutrients out of it, moving them to where it really matters. They can also die from touching the soil on a daily basis.

cupping of the leaves... hmm.. well.. 60 is pretty low, but it’s not life threatening.

It’s common for the bottom leaves to die like that. Their the farthest away from the light, and the oldest leaves on the plant. The plant eventually sucks the nutrients out of it, moving them to where it really matters. They can also die from touching the soil on a daily basis.

cupping of the leaves... hmm.. well.. 60 is pretty low, but it’s not life threatening.

Thanks Backlipslide. Cupping is that what they call it. Turned the light on but didn't take a close look, I'll get to it in a little pit. Got to say the tem ran from 71 to 74 last night, early morning in the grow room. :hookah:

My temps are dropping to 57°F rh 70% at night from a daytime high of 72°F rh 61%. The Granddaddy Purples are growing well.

Really Old Salt. This is the best grow, so, far. I guess, I'm worrying to much. One, of my BB's might be getting frosty. And, I am smelling smells, which I never did in my earlier grows. The grow room is about in the middle of the house and we don't get much traffic out in the country. Plus, the widows are closed. And, right now it's not to powerful of a smell. :yahoo:

Someone on the site here changed their user name, I can’t remember what their username is now so I can’t find her. But I’m thinking it was because she didn’t want her real name up as a username. It’s worth a shot, but I always thought it wasn’t possible because, once they do it for one person, everyone will want to do it.

Cupping is that what they call it
Yeah, it is a common term when leaves do that. :thumb:

Unfortunately, changing usernames is a service that we no longer offer. Username changes seriously affect our SEO. Accommodating our members has therefore made it more difficult for the huge community of those seeking news, help and advice on Cannabis and Hemp to find us.

:Namaste:

Someone on the site here changed their user name, I can’t remember what their username is now so I can’t find her. But I’m thinking it was because she didn’t want her real name up as a username. It’s worth a shot, but I always thought it wasn’t possible because, once they do it for one person, everyone will want to do it.

Yeah, it is a common term when leaves do that. :thumb:

OK, I can see what you mean. Bean7175 is what it is. Thank you Backlipslide.

OK, I can see what you mean. Bean7175 is what it is. Thank you Backlipslide.
Your very welcome!

another option is make another account right now, (so it doesn’t get taken from ya). Then once this journal is finished, just do a lil swap-aroo and keep this journal in your new usernames signature :yahoo: :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom