MtnMan303 Spring '18 Grow

mtnman303

420 Member
Hey all,

Just gearing up to start my grow.
Before we get started, a bit on mountain living. First, when you live on a mountain, theres’s no dirt, so everything that you grow is in pots or hydro. I’ll also be growing vegetables in hydro also so don’t be surprised if a tomato shows up in a pic.
Next, the radiation is freakin’ intense, so using natural light, even for veggies, is difficult.
Finally, if you have a well, you usually have some work to do with water treatment. In my case water comes from my tap with a ph of 8.5, alpha and beta particles and a host of heavy metals including cesium, polonium and other cool things you only hear of in chemistry class.
So, we need to start by making water. In my case, I bought a micro RO 75 unit which easily attaches to a garden hose for outdoor use.

It's a little slow so I'll need to automate production once I start filling the hydro rigs.
I'll be using a 3x3 flood table in a 4x4 tent which will be out in the garage. I have reservoir heaters but you really can't start anything up here until the beginning of May simply due to the cold.

Anyway starting seeds here shortly.

More to come.

Hey all,

Just gearing up to start my grow.
Before we get started, a bit on mountain living. First, when you live on a mountain, theres’s no dirt, so everything that you grow is in pots or hydro. I’ll also be growing vegetables in hydro also so don’t be surprised if a tomato shows up in a pic.
Next, the radiation is freakin’ intense, so using natural light, even for veggies, is difficult.
Finally, if you have a well, you usually have some work to do with water treatment. In my case water comes from my tap with a ph of 8.5, alpha and beta particles and a host of heavy metals including cesium, polonium and other cool things you only hear of in chemistry class.
So, we need to start by making water. In my case, I bought a micro RO 75 unit which easily attaches to a garden hose for outdoor use.

It's a little slow so I'll need to automate production once I start filling the hydro rigs.
I'll be using a 3x3 flood table in a 4x4 tent which will be out in the garage. I have reservoir heaters but you really can't start anything up here until the beginning of May simply due to the cold.

Anyway starting seeds here shortly.

More to come.

Just for you to know......

Taking a picture of an object and mentioning by name, if not a sponsor on the forum, will get the image deleted, and a hand spanked.

It is a rule to not highlight a non-sponsor item in the forum. I'm not sure how specific they get, but they may take down the RO picture.

I just wanted you to know, before/in case it happened, where you do not get too upset.

Just thought I would mention it.

Glad you are on to the journal......

Just for you to know......

Taking a picture of an object and mentioning by name, if not a sponsor on the forum, will get the image deleted, and a hand spanked.

It is a rule to not highlight a non-sponsor item in the forum. I'm not sure how specific they get, but they may take down the RO picture.

I just wanted you to know, before/in case it happened, where you do not get too upset.

Just thought I would mention it.

Glad you are on to the journal......

I think they're not that strict Bonsai. There might be a rule saying that, but from what I can see they draw the line at anything that looks like it's actively promoting stuff. Which doesn't mean you can't recommend companies and products. Just not over and over and over.
Generally you can just... act natural
The other thing they do tend to delete is totally off topic photos like off topic internet memes and such.

I think they're not that strict Bonsai. There might be a rule saying that, but from what I can see they draw the line at anything that looks like it's actively promoting stuff. Which doesn't mean you can't recommend companies and products. Just not over and over and over.
Generally you can just... act natural
The other thing they do tend to delete is totally off topic photos like off topic internet memes and such.
I've seen it happen, but I was just giving a heads up to be informative.

They tend to be strict with things that are more specific to what every grower uses. Lights, hydro systems, etc. I seriously doubt micro ro wants to sponsor 420 Magazine. But you never can tell......

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom