Mull Moths

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
Do other members ever notice that when they are holding or have just harvested, that "friends" seem to come from all over, like moths around a flame. People who you haven't seen for ages (since you last had weed) seem to pop out of the woodwork and they are your very best friend all of a sudden.
It took me time to work this out, and for a while I thought I was the most popular bloke on the planet. Gees, I even thought of running for a job in politics.
Do any other members ever have problems with the mull moth?

Hehehe, good observation.. But I bet that it's totaly normal.. If I was ever to grow and harvest, I know that the word would get out that I would have some killer bud and all of a sudden people would be calling me up to get a mini smokefest going. It's funny but at the same time I find those people are being hypocrits.

lol...unfortunately some people are just like that. Just spray their ass with some mortein or something.

i get that all the time, sometimes i dont know who my true friends are because i always have green.....im just glad that my best friends dont even blaze im the stoner of the group lol usually i have some herb that i have already ground up a couple of tims and smoked the crystal from the weed and when someone comes by mooching my green i roll them a J of the dry weed with very little crystals hahahah

Do other members ever notice that when they are holding or have just harvested, that "friends" seem to come from all over, like moths around a flame. People who you haven't seen for ages (since you last had weed) seem to pop out of the woodwork and they are your very best friend all of a sudden.
It took me time to work this out, and for a while I thought I was the most popular bloke on the planet. Gees, I even thought of running for a job in politics.
Do any other members ever have problems with the mull moth?
:laughtwo: I don't know any growers or I probably would be buzzing them too...except I will pay, not mooch....Moose, if I ever get the chance to see the Land Down Under again I may check to see when your harvest time is coming in...perhaps a bowl between mates would promote peace...or at least take our mind off this crazy life.:smokin:
Your country could use some loosening on the use of MJ also...run for office to push change or roll a fatty and think on it tomorrow.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom