Mullyeire - RQS Royal Critical Auto - Coco - 600W HPS Grow - 1st Journal - Help Much Appreciated!

Mullyeire

420 Member
Hey 420 members, So I have decided to start a journal to hopefully get some help along the way, I have been growing for almost a year and have had reasonable success but I know I have a lot to learn and I know there are some great growers on this forum willing to share their methods and knowledge so hopefully there will be some fat sticky buds at the end of this journey!

Strain-Royal Critical Auto (from seed)
Type- Sa 15% In 50% Ru 35%
4x4x7 Tent
400-600 dual spectrum hps (lumii)
Medium- Canna coco pro(80%) Perlite(20%)
Pots- Finishing in 20ltr pots
Aircooled- 5" extractor fan on controller and two 8" oscillating fans
Feeding- daily hand feeding...5.8ph
Nutrients+Additives- Canna rhizotonic, Mitochondria, GH Flora Nova grow and bloom, Canna pk booster, epsom salts, molasses, monster bloom
Harvest month-8-9 weeks after sprouting

I will be germinating my seeds tomorrow, hopefully some of you will join me:welcome:

In for the show... :popcorn:

Welcome to the village if I haven't welcomed you before.:welcome:

Thanks for the welcome Bonzaiweed, Im fairly new here so I dont think we have met before. Hopefully the show gets up and running tomorrow depending on the delivery guy(fingers crossed!)
Some people say I'm everywhere, but I'm not really. I do spend a lot of time on the forum though.

I'm sure it will be an interesting grow.

So not much to report for today other than I put seeds into a cup of water in my tent with heater on timer keeping temps between 21-26 celsius so I will check in on them in the morning, my delivery came today so its full steam ahead from here on. I am putting my seeds directly from water to rockwool/coco pellet because I lost most of my seeds on the last grow from messing up the seemingly easy paper towel method!!:confused:
Hopefully I will have a few pics of the girls breaking their shells tomorrow and a few pics of my humble set up!!

So we have lift off at last:p One of the girls is on day two and the other is on day one...I have another one almost out of the rockwool, Id say she should be up in the morning. I am keeping the rockwool moist with ph at 5.6, I use RO water and add 60ppm calmag+, 2ml/litre rhizotonic and top up to 250ppm with GH flora nova, I will put them in their final pots tomorrow except for the one that hasnt come up yet..

So the girls have made it into their final pots and seem to be doing good, the third seed still has not joined us but who knows...she might be shy!
I put one of those small cubes into a bigger 4" cube before transplant...I am feeding 2ml/gallon cal mag+, 3ml/ltr rhizotonic and topped up to 280ppm with GH Flora Nova. I started them under a 400w hps dual spectrum at 3ft and I am slowly lowering it daily.
Lights on: temps 25-27c rh 45-55% Lights off: temps 19-21c rh max 80%.
Its always a relief to get them to this stage...I dont have a great germination success rate!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom