Multi-Cola'd Flower Girl

Oh hada put this one in tooo.... im thinkin about waiting 1 more week in hopes of getting that last hormone boost.... just using straight water now....
The triple topper.... check out my clones too because i have a double topper that im training.... the are starting to look like bonsai.... :grinjoint:
DSCN0548.JPG

DSCN0506.JPG

:ganjamon:

sorry for the slow updates everyone... harvested with happiness and sadness, happy because i finally finished a complete grow, but sad its over...
Very disapointed with the weight... 38g wet, 9g dry... overall this is the most crucial bud i have every graced my lungs with....
heres a few of the many pics i took... tryn to get more up later...
SDC11186.JPG

'my little triple topper'....she was pretty
SDC11220.JPG

Congrats on finishing your first grow. Sorry you did not get the weight you wanted but sound like you got some great smoke and I would take 9 grams of some great weed over a pound of swag any day. Great job again and + rep for a job well done.

i appreciate it Sonzor... yea it turned out really fluffy, yet sticky as helll... if i pulled a nug out of my jar, it would have virtually no smell, mayb even a herb smell, but as soon as i fondled it a little, the shit literally smells like diesel... serious body stone if picking from the bottom of the nug.... definite head high from the top.... prolly something to do with the slow flowering... (lower nug trichs matured while top was still clear/milky)

Back
Top Bottom