Multi-Strain Journal - First Indoor Grow

Bossebudz

Hello everyone. Gona start a journal here, this is my first indoor go-round so any helpful hints or advice would never be anything but appreciated.

Currently I'm running 3 rooms. A 5x5 with 2 T5's and 2 clone tubs. I start seeds and cuttings in there. For veg I run a 6.5'x6.5'x6.5' tent with 1 1k watt MH air cooled hood along with all the climate control tools. Bloom I use the same exact set up as veg beside obviously using HPS bulbs. In flower rite now I have a Jack herer, skunk #1, 8-ball kush, and midnight kush. They are only in day 5 of flower and stretching has almost stopped, smell is now noticeable.

In veg I currently have a blue og, blueberry gum, aroma, lemon kush headband and white widow. About to transplant the sinmint cookies, platinum delight, nightmare og, and GDP F2 (x3) to put in the veg tent. Probably do that tomorrow where they will be a week old or so. Once the clones I've taken off the stuff in veg have rooted, I will be flipping those as well, the mothers that is. Still new at this sites controls and having a hard time, bare with me on the pictures, not sure how this will turn out haha

So anyways thanks for having me and hope you guys enjoy the show!!

Happy growing everybody!!!
image15307.jpg
image15306.jpg
image15305.jpg

So I ended up flipping the blue og (g13 labs) and aroma (humbolt) to flower. The lemon kush headband (humbolt), ww (g13) and blueberry gum (g13) will be flipped in another week or so. I want to grab a couple more clones off the LKH and BBG for sure. I have enough of the WW so she'll be flipped sooner than later, il get some pics after a couple good stretch days for the new comers. Happy growing everybody

Btw the blue og (blueberry F3 x blue moonshine x og kush) is in the bottom pic on the bottom left. Aroma is on bottom in the middle. The aroma seems to be very special, it's supposedly made up of Ed Rosegthals Super Bud (ERSB) x power plant, idk but what I do know is this thing grows vigorously. Bottom right is BBG, top left ww, top right LKH. In the tray is the sinmint, nightmare og, and platinum delight with the 3 GDP F2's I'm doing..

So everything is going great girls are super happy. Got a dozen more baby's off the Jack and you can't even tell I touched her!! Haha starting to smell great in there to say the least. Cannot wait for the sun city stuff to be ready to flower, that will be the really exciting crop. Take care all, happy growing!!
image15491.jpg

Phew!! Dodged a bullet I think. I noticed a few "claw" type leaves scattered throughout the flower room. Later learned I had nitrogen toxicity going on so I spent some time and flushed every one of them. Two days later the 6 that weren't showing any sign of flowering all of a sudden shot up their presets or whatever you call them..they're starting! Lol were now about a week from that and they are looking extremely happy. Also added another light to the flower tent :love: now have 2 1k hps' in there..they are really taking off, looking like yields should be just fine with any luck. Il take some pics when the lights kick on tomorrow, happy growing all!!

image15995.jpg
image15993.jpg
image15992.jpg

Hey all, so day 25 for the Jack and a few of the others. Everything else is between a week and 2 weeks behind. Look okay I think? Was hoping they'd be farther along by now but they do look very good imo. Pretty frosty for how mature they are, or maybe it's average! Happy growing everyone, happy thanksgiving! Btw pretty excited, I got some clones off my sinmint cookies, platinum delight, nightmare og, and grand daddy purple too! Buddy of mine gave me some la cheese and Cindy 99 from g13 to go w my next run. Gona be doing pineapple chunk from barnies, God bud from Bc bud depot, purple diesel from Cali con, both cookie crosses and nightmare og from sin city. Can't wait! Few weeks left on these first tho ;-)

I know I just put some pics up but had to document the last foliar and how it unmasked a gorgeous little lady covered in white. Gona go about 5-6 days to dry out soil completely then 2 days of darkness and chop chop it is for the Jack and 8 ball will be days later. My first indoor cut. Stoked! Hope yall have enjoyed the ride as much as I have il be back w harvest info and we still have 8 more plants that only trail this one any where from 2 weeks to 4 weeks. We've got some exciting days ahead..woooopyyyy!!! Ps: I was way off when j said day 25 a few posts ago it was more like 45 haha! Stoner moments.
image16246.jpg
image16247.jpg
image16248.jpg
image16249.jpg

What's up guys? Thot id drop an update..ended up w 2.5 ounces off my first plant the Jack. Smokes awesome and everyone loves the flavor/high. 8ball kush not a fan won't grow it again very BLAH genetics. Trimmed up midnight kush today and holy moly! Smells beyond amazing and buds are like rocks once again..awesome pheno of a great strain (blueberry X hash plant ;-)) also put the aroma in the dark box today shel come down Sunday maybe even tomorrow it's ready ready and I have to say for a strain that seemed like the only grows I could find were nice plants ending up males or just unfinished journals, wow. Blue and purple hues galore strong lemon scent..impressed.
image16698.jpg
image16699.jpg
image16700.jpg
image16701.jpg
hope you guys like the pics give me some feedback!! Thanks all il be back w some pics still to come--blue og (omfg...unreal strain) lemon kush headband () blueberry gum (super glue..no joke) skunk (peewww) and the ww which has 23 main nugs and is turning into gorgeous looking stuff...stay up everyone can't wait to have more results for yah guys!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom