Multi-Strain Outdoor/Indoor Grow UK

spectacular

Hi Everybody!

Since ive learned so much from everyone here I thought I would do a journal of my latest project to share with you all...if only because I know your input and advice will really help.....

The plan is to veg 6 plants outdoors, of various strains....Greenhouse The Church (or Himalaya Gold - I mixed up the seeds when i dropped the 2 separate germ cups behind the boiler!), DNA Sour Cream, Riserva Privada Cole Train and DNA RockLock...

All have germed outdoors in the greenhouse and are circa 3 weeks old. The plan is to veg outdoors/greenhouse through June then flower indoors under 600W HPS. They will be put into 15l pots using good soil and Canna nutrients.

Here are the first 3 to go into their homes as of today (HimaG/Church and Sour Cream...

Have to say a shout goes out to Casual Smoker for helping me make my mind up about this project!

Multi-Strain_2011_1_.jpg
Multi-Strain_2011.jpg

Hi Everybody, time for an update as I have just potted up the 2nd batch of the multistrain! Today it was the turn of the RockLock, Cole Train and Sour Cream. My introductory post had an error in that one of the plants was a Fresian Dew not Sour Cream as stated. The Fresian Dew is going outdoors for the summer as it is such a perfect outdoor strain.

Here is the Cole Train going in...
Multi_Strain_2nd_Batch_001.jpg
Multi_Strain_2nd_Batch_002.jpg

Here they all are potted up...
Multi_Strain_2nd_Batch_003.jpg

And with the previous 3 (Church/Himalayan Gold)....
Multi_Strain_2nd_Batch_004.jpg
Multi_Strain_2nd_Batch_005.jpg

Ive decided to try out LST on the tallest Church/HimaG as it is a bit taller than the others. Thius is literally the 1st time ive ever attempted this so any input is more than welcome!!!
Multi_Strain_2nd_Batch_008.jpg
Multi_Strain_2nd_Batch_009.jpg

Here they all are tucked up in the greenhouse with the LST adjusted into its initial train position....
Multi_Strain_2nd_Batch_010.jpg

Now they are all into their 15l pots I am going to leave them to veg until such point that I get my growroom cleared of some seriously slow Auto Blueberry that have been in there for over 4 months:surrender:

Hopefully they will be under the light on 12/12 within a couple of weeks!

Until next week.....

Well I wasnt gonna update until next week but thought I would show you how well the LST plant has adjusted after around 24hrs......

Multi_Strain_2nd_Batch_011.jpg

Also got this retarded Buddha White Dwarf, never seen the likes of this before! Anyone out there know if this plant will ever amount to anything? Or is it destined for the compost heap in the sky?!
Retarded_White_Dwarf.jpg

A high 5 goes out to the person who can cme up with the best name for her!

Well I wasnt gonna update until next week but thought I would show you how well the LST plant has adjusted after around 24hrs......

Looking great!! Good job on the LST, wrapping the pot normally makes for a great canopy!!:bravo:

Also got this retarded Buddha White Dwarf, never seen the likes of this before! Anyone out there know if this plant will ever amount to anything? Or is it destined for the compost heap in the sky?!

That does look weird, but I would almost bet that she ends up naturally splitting, growing out two plants, I have a picture of it in one of my two journals. That plant started out like that, and about 2 weeks into veg it looked just like a butterfly with its wings spread, almost perfectly symetrical. Everything else looks great too my friend! +rep:Namaste:
A high 5 goes out to the person who can cme up with the best name for her!

I suggest Quazi-Mota as the name, from Quasimoto the hunchback, and Mota, being the spanish word for MJ!!

Also there is a chance that some of the leaves on this plant will be singular, or mis-shapen, but don't think that it will hurt to put the time and energy in it and see!!

Alpine, Tri, Papa, Social, Budds....

Youre all welcome, and thanks for all the good words! Back at home later today after a few days away so I will be carrying on with the LST and Ill put an update pic up for you all.

Oh, and the high 5 goes to Tri for Quazi Mota! :high-five:

Got home, checked the grow room to see if the Auto Blueberry were ready to go to make room for the multi strain.....ARGGHHH, SOMEBODY GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!:helpsmilie:

The Auto Slowberrys (as myself and a pal have taken to calling them) are STILL throwing out white pistils are are refusing to mature! Now dont get me wrong, im as patient as the best of you and the buds are getting huge but these are into their 18th week....and they are Autos, and they did start flowering under 20hrs at 6 weeks! Heres pics from just now....
Auto_Blueberry_18_Weeks_001.jpg
Auto_Blueberry_18_Weeks_003.jpg
Auto_Blueberry_18_Weeks_004.jpg
Auto_Blueberry_18_Weeks_005.jpg

I put them onto 12/12 about 3 weeks ago to try and get them to finish off but they just keep going regardless! Does anyone out there know how to end this madness ASAP?!

I then went into the greenhouse to check the multi strain batch and all is good.....growing very quickly and therefore making the Slowberry headache even worse!
Multi_Strain_12th_June.jpg

Really dont wanna wait too much longer before i put the multi strains in to start the fun bit so any advice gratefully recieved!

I also checked out my White Dwarf side project and a couple of the plants have gone a bit yellow......
White_Dwarf_001.jpg

Here one is next to a perfectly healthy one from the same pack.....
White_Dwarf_002.jpg

Anyone know why? The temp did drop to 1 degree C last night (mid summer eh?!) so could this have caused it?

Thanks for the high 5!!! That auto slowberry(HAHAHA!!!love it!) has a tendency to mature VERY late as I have heard, some not at all:( Try 3 days of darkness? Can't really hurt, and some strains you can even go a WEEK in dark just before harvest..With auto's there are alot of bugs to be worked out, especially the ones that breeders just throw together without much careful planning. And the yellowing is probably from soil that is to "hot", nutriently speaking that is. Don't know what kinda soil you are using but some are too "hot" for seedlings and should be mixed with seed starter soil, like FF Light Warrior, or even the Miracle Grow stuff will work. I will be following along, and go check out my auto grow, the only soil I used there is MG!!! Stay green and God bless!!:Namaste::peace:

Cheers Tri! I did a bunch of easy ryders last time out under the same conditions and they were a little slow but nothing like the slowberry! Saying that I had a good look at em under the lights last night and the trichome production is coming along nicely so I think im gonna let them go for a couple weeks. Will go with the darkness a fews days prior to cutting anyway to see what happens. Just means you guys will have to put up with a delay in the posting on this lot going into flower! Ive got 3 more that are 100% outdoor so will see if that changes anything.....they are only a month old up to now though so only time will tell.

As for the yellowing on the White Dwarf, dont think its the soil as I have never had a problem with it before. I use Canna Terra Professional and dont start feeding autos until I see pre-flowers...but maybe these are more sensitive plants to what Ive had before?! Hopefully they will sort themselves out in their own good time.

As always, your advice is gratefully received :thanks:

Cheers Social, I checked it and it was at 8.5! Gonna flush them through with some pH adjusted (organic citric acid) water with Rhizotonic. My tap water usually comes out at 5.8 so dont know whats going on...although we did have a supply disruption a week or so ago so maybe thats where the issue started!! Anyway, a high 5 goes out to you for the advice :high-five:

I'll post some updated shots later.....

Back
Top Bottom