Multi Strain Perpetual Grow

Good morning to all !!

It took me a couple of days to find time to take pics.

I am a mama again! Here are the babies.

Gorilla glue auto
Girlscout cookies auto
Lemon Diesel Photo
G13 Photo
20211103_064302.jpg

20211103_064315.jpg

20211103_064325.jpg

20211103_064349.jpg

20211103_064403.jpg

Early morning chop for the Blueberry Kush. She grew all by herself in the small tent because her mother hermied and knocked up 3 of my girls. :(
I am happy to report that no seeds or evidence of nanners were found during wet trim.
20211106_065618.jpg

Here is a pic after her first haircut.
20211106_070518.jpg
Mean mommy!! Looks banger though!

Good morning. It has been a while. work work work.

Lots happening in the crazy basement. I will try to be brief.

The Amnesia Haze 1,2,3,4 and blueberry Kush, were harvested. Due to my low humidity in the basement, and limited time, I am drying two in the fridge. I will be comparing the quality of the " low and slow" drying method. I will keep you posted with the final product. One draw back on the refrigerator drying is, that every time I open the fridge, the kitchen smells like weed. Got to be careful when company comes.

This is what's happening in the auto room.

There are 4 new additions. 2 Gorilla Glue and 2 Girlscout cookies. They are almost ready for topping and LST.
The two small ladies that are flowering are Sour diesels that were stunted. I should have culled them, but I just can't bring myself to do it, so I have downsized Audre, and I'm letting Audrey 2 flower and see what happens. I'm not pressed for space at the moment.
Autos.jpg

On the flowering side I have 2 Sour Diesel and 3 Northern lights that should be done at the end of the month.

Sour Diesel
20211115_150728.jpg

SD.jpg

Northern lights
NL.jpg
1.jpg

The photoperiod tent now has the Strawbwrry Kush, Jack Herrer, and Grandaddy Prple, plus two newly flipped Girlscout Cookies/Jack Herrer in the front.
Today a little defoliation is in order.
Photo tent.jpg

Photo tent 2.jpg

The Jack Herrer and Strawberry Kush clones are doing well in the small tent. Today I will start training and pruning.

Clones.jpg

And finally the new babies in The small room under the stairs.
4 Grandaddy Purple, one G13, and two Lemon Diesel. They are a bit stretchy and not super happy because they got moved around a bit and are under a different light, but we will work it out.

New babies.jpg

Good morning. It has been a while. work work work.

Lots happening in the crazy basement. I will try to be brief.

The Amnesia Haze 1,2,3,4 and blueberry Kush, were harvested. Due to my low humidity in the basement, and limited time, I am drying two in the fridge. I will be comparing the quality of the " low and slow" drying method. I will keep you posted with the final product. One draw back on the refrigerator drying is, that every time I open the fridge, the kitchen smells like weed. Got to be careful when company comes.

This is what's happening in the auto room.

There are 4 new additions. 2 Gorilla Glue and 2 Girlscout cookies. They are almost ready for topping and LST.
The two small ladies that are flowering are Sour diesels that were stunted. I should have culled them, but I just can't bring myself to do it, so I have downsized Audre, and I'm letting Audrey 2 flower and see what happens. I'm not pressed for space at the moment.
Autos.jpg

On the flowering side I have 2 Sour Diesel and 3 Northern lights that should be done at the end of the month.

Sour Diesel
20211115_150728.jpg

SD.jpg

Northern lights
NL.jpg
1.jpg

The photoperiod tent now has the Strawbwrry Kush, Jack Herrer, and Grandaddy Prple, plus two newly flipped Girlscout Cookies/Jack Herrer in the front.
Today a little defoliation is in order.
Photo tent.jpg

Photo tent 2.jpg

The Jack Herrer and Strawberry Kush clones are doing well in the small tent. Today I will start training and pruning.

Clones.jpg

And finally the new babies in The small room under the stairs.
4 Grandaddy Purple, one G13, and two Lemon Diesel. They are a bit stretchy and not super happy because they got moved around a bit and are under a different light, but we will work it out.

New babies.jpg
There she is!!! :hug:
I missed you and your girls!!!
No wonder you said you had a busy week when we talked!!! Sheesh. What are you up to now? 20? Harvesting, potting, lught adjusting, the cloning, the chickens, the house, your son...Gabby...Sip Sip!!!!

Love it when you're here. I feel like my friend is visiting from far away. Girls look great, Sip Sip, you need it! Let me know how you do with the fridge, I'll be anxiously awaiting the comparison :high-five::circle-of-love:

There she is!!! :hug:
I missed you and your girls!!!
No wonder you said you had a busy week when we talked!!! Sheesh. What are you up to now? 20? Harvesting, potting, lught adjusting, the cloning, the chickens, the house, your son...Gabby...Sip Sip!!!!

Love it when you're here. I feel like my friend is visiting from far away. Girls look great, Sip Sip, you need it! Let me know how you do with the fridge, I'll be anxiously awaiting thr comparison :high-five::circle-of-love:
I missed you sip, sip, gulp.:nomo:

Sorry for the absence folks.

This new addition caused some delays.

20211201_121640.jpg

In the photoperiod tent, this happy girl is looking up at the lights and doing well starting week 6 of flower.
20211202_084037.jpg

Here is a close up of the Grandaddy starting week 3.

20211129_170231.jpg

Group shot

20211129_170218.jpg

In the autoflower room I had an oops. This girl was on the injured list, but she seems to be recovering well.

20211129_170021.jpg

Oh my God he/she is precious!!! Reminds me of my Diesel but much smaller! Where did you find it or did you adopt? Kush looks good, too!!
She, or he, found me outside my friend's house. She was feeding it for the last month, but she can't keep it because her husband is allergic. She posted in the local page, but nobody is claiming it.
She had mites and tics and overall health seemed poor.
She has been with me since Friday. An older cat for sure, but super sweet and domesticated. Doing better already. The coat is getting shiny and her eyes brighter. As soon as I can get a vet appointment, I will have it scanned for a chip than take it from there.

She, or he, found me outside my friend's house. She was feeding it for the last month, but she can't keep it because her husband is allergic. She posted in the local page, but nobody is claiming it.
She had mites and tics and overall health seemed poor.
She has been with me since Friday. An older cat for sure, but super sweet and domesticated. Doing better already. The coat is getting shiny and her eyes brighter. As soon as I can get a vet appointment, I will have it scanned for a chip than take it from there.
What a good Mommy!!! She is going to love her new home!! Taking such good care of her, poor baby!!! I have this stray around here I feed but I think Ryan would kill me if I brought him in one night lol that or my cat wouldn't be pleased. Looked like a kitten but I guess it was just little and sick!! My heart melts over animals and parents who save ones in need :green_heart:

The Northern Lights 3 Autoflower was harvested a few days ago. Here she is after 36 hours in the dark, and wet trimmed. I have a small humidifier near the drying rack because the basement humidity is way too low with the heat
on.

20211206_115917.jpg

Upcoming attraction in the veg room under the stairs, starring: G13, Grandaddy Purple, and Lemon Diesel.
They are a little droopy because they were thirsty. I just gave them their first feeding and some SNS soil drench. I still find the occasional spider mite, but no eggs. They are slowly going away, I hope.

20211206_115622.jpg

Back
Top Bottom