Multi-Strain Soil Grow: 400W MH & HPS

Hey guys - just wanted to show you these cool little plant bends I got recently, i’ll definitely be playing around with this a lot more in the future it is so easy and fun to use :slide::headbanger: the plant pictured is the Suur Bek (Sour Mouth) which is a cross of Glue X Sour Grape by Helderberg Genetics.
I’ll post a full canopy update pic tomorrow!
Happy growing, peace :Namaste:
B6771323-4204-455E-8612-29F793AB3409.jpeg
E4808A6E-3DAD-44A0-A11B-4619912798CD.jpeg
318E9B65-B3E8-44C0-B1E5-A981BFC2A7A9.jpeg
68C8B37B-16A4-49AD-BA4C-625152360C44.jpeg
Holy shit, I've been thinking of this for a while now! Glad someone else thought of it and I'll probably pick some up.

Thanks for sharing and Gazoo for pointing me here!

Where do we get them?

Holy shit, I've been thinking of this for a while now! Glad someone else thought of it and I'll probably pick some up.

Thanks for sharing and Gazoo for pointing me here!

Where do we get them?

Hey @weenmeoff! :ganjamon: they work like a dream, are cheap & very easy to use.
You can check ebay and search for 'Plant Bends" or something similar and you should find it easily. :yummy:

Thanks bro! It is rather frosty for day 27 i can't complain, these girls are working extra hard i am just keepin' them happy.. really looking forward to the next 6 weeks of flower. :ganjamon: The big cuttings were taken on the 16th of April & were rooted on the 24th-26th. So they have been in soil for just over 3 weeks (25 days give or take). :snowboating: I will probably throw 6-8 of these outside on my balcony & see what they can do with our winter sun, 1 of each strain to keep as a mother, about 10 or so are reserved for friends & the rest are still looking for homes.
Still can't decide if i am flowering some of these clones next or going with some different genetics :hmmmm: The hype on Barney's Farm's genetics is huge and i am looking at running beans from them - I currently have my eyes on the Gorilla Zkittles, Triple Cheese & Pineapple chunk.
I’ve really gonna get my cloning skills waxed. I know that I need to be patient and take bigger clones. I have my next run prepped and ready to go. It’s gonna be the Sugar Candy and 9lb again and then the new additions are Blood Orange Sorbet and Strawberry Sorbet :drool:I wouldn’t mind keeping a mother each of these.

I’ve really gonna get my cloning skills waxed. I know that I need to be patient and take bigger clones. I have my next run prepped and ready to go. It’s gonna be the Sugar Candy and 9lb again and then the new additions are Blood Orange Sorbet and Strawberry Sorbet :drool:I wouldn’t mind keeping a mother each of these.

That's it bro - initially i felt real bad about taking cuttings from the plants till i realized indoor growing is so much different to outdoor. Outdoors i do not clean the lower end up much as the sun's light penetration is so great, but i quickly realized with indoor growing it's best to clean up the lower end & nodes. So the first couple times i took cuttings i took very small ones as i did not want to snip off large nodes. I have learnt to just wait it out a bit and let those cuttings get some size before you do cut them and i think the turnaround time on the clones is better. :headbanger:
Strawberry Sorbet has been on my to-grow list for the last year & i have never heard of the Blood Orange Sorbet but i'll be sure to check it out. Looks like you're going for strains with high terps ;)

Since i came across your grow i have been trying to look around for Sugar candy & 9 Pound Hammer seeds locally - nothing on the Sugar Candy. Spoke to the guys at Dank Mountain Genetics.co . ZA (SA seedbank - I have received seeds from them successfully, discreetly) and checked with them - they've got clones available of the 9 Pound Hammer for R350 per clone and i am not doing that, fuck that. Even more crazy - they are selling Slurricane & Wedding Cake clones at R1500 per clone or R4000 for 4 and that just pissed me off. For my friends across the water that is 105$ for one clone. So instead of importing the genetics and spreading the love & good genetics around South Africa at a reasonable price, they are looking to cash in. You can easily take 50 cuts per mature mother, so if you start working it out these guys are making stupid money man.

Anyway sorry for the rambling, this is what happens when you hit a dab and come online for a quick read...:rofl::bongrip:

Lookin' good, Brother! :welldone:

Wicked flowers Bro and nice work on the clones! Impressive variety of starins, ill be taggin along and stoked on watchin those buds swell. Growing Giant Gardens Generously. Keep it up. Grows like this get me pumped for growin!

Thanks for the kind words @Mr. Krip

@FungiClay we are so lucky with our even canopy. Taken some hard work but it's so much fun I love it. This definitely will not be our first and last grow. We will keep em going. Thanks for the love

Hey guys, a couple quick pics before heading to work :nomo::bongrip:
I was going through my journal last night and saw this from page 1.
Thanks @FoNz!
Yes for sure - the Dbl Glocks will probably yield half of what the others will, but it will be a fun grow and fun smoke.
Crazy how things can change, the pictures are of the Double Glock which we thought was going to yield the least initially, now she’s looking like the top yielder :rofl::theband::laugh: Let me know what you think. She’s in the back right corner in the box.
Day 86 / Day 30 Flower
I was planning another defoiliation for day 40 but there are too many flowers being covered. Will do a clean up when I’m home later.
Have a blessed weekending everyone :ganjamon: Happy growing.

Hey Smegol sorry for being so inactive but been a crazy last two weeks. I have just left New York and im heading to Pittsfield, Massachusetts for the next 3 and a half months. Gonna be fun. Would be epic to meet up with some new 420 friends. Hope all is well. Will try stay on the journal as much as I can as I should have some free time.
Cheesekop, if you visit the Ma coast while your here message me and I'll set you up with something to smoke.

Hey guys quick photo update! :cheer::rollit:
Day 83 / Day 27 Flower
All is going well in the irie garden - not much to update on unfortunately, but enjoy the pics and let me know what you think.

Happy growing! :Namaste:
Peace
46A6C94E-EE71-473E-8EA8-1465C63CAD92.jpeg

36F1C7A2-A142-4A8F-B709-CE7A4033A12B.jpeg
36E1706B-EFB9-4D32-B393-70A5AE9177C0.jpeg

Double Glock bud shot:
05BB85D6-3F05-43D9-8B03-3337A673C050.jpeg

Cheese bud shot:
F48565D2-B600-4C6B-9B15-930F2328C874.jpeg

SuurBek / Sour Mouth (Glue X Sour Grape) bud shot:
BBD58FF2-4C89-4E44-BF48-82E205E04105.jpeg

Unknown Bagseed bud shot:
B99A26F2-C3A6-4E71-B54C-FD979579200E.jpeg

Zululand Sour (Durban Poison X Sour Grape) bud shot:
3AC05D18-8E09-49C7-8171-3CBC3F321439.jpeg

Double Glock underbud shot:
E81942F8-C902-457F-AFB9-88FC80E6C6AC.jpeg

Clone shot:
E8B4461B-4456-4937-947B-C704C609B9BF.jpeg
Love to get mine looking so big good job

Hi irie, your girls are killing! All healthy and at attention. Buddage to beat the band too. Brother this is sweet.
Thanks for stopping by brother, glad to have you around! :ganjamon: They sure are trucking along well, lets hope they keep it up till they end!

Back
Top Bottom