Mumbai and Delhi?

Where to buy a bong in New Delhi?

I'm planning to stay near the airport and Delhi Aero City Metro. Looks like I can go just 2 stops to Shivaji Stadium and then walk to the Connaught Circus area. Is this a good area to find what I'm looking for? Any issues with taking this back to USA with me? I'll be transferring through Amsterdam.

Where to buy a bong in New Delhi?

I'm planning to stay near the airport and Delhi Aero City Metro. Looks like I can go just 2 stops to Shivaji Stadium and then walk to the Connaught Circus area. Is this a good area to find what I'm looking for? Any issues with taking this back to USA with me? I'll be transferring through Amsterdam.

Did you get what you need?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No luck today. Walked around for 3 hours in 100F heat. I saw one vape shop and one random shop that had a single shishaw pipe.

Think I need to get out of the touristy places and try again. I've got one more chance when I'm back in Delhi again Saturday.

So I finally got some glass in Delhi. Smoker's Corner aka Little Goa. I took the metro to Delhi station and walked from there using Goole Maps. Nice guys and willing to negotiate a bit. They wrapped it up in bubble wrap for me to take back on the plane.

IMG_081042.JPG

IMG_080951.JPG

Back
Top Bottom