Mumps Volcanic Grows 2020

Absolutely beautiful garden my Braddah!! I’m subbed up! I took mine once I saw mostly cloudy trichs and some amber. Take a small sample and give her a taste :love: I was bit in a rush and wanted to get the next round of plants rockin. I’ve got a Neville Haze Auto going now and excited to try the smoke on her. Have a blessed day my Braddah!! Sending lots of aloha from Hawaii!

:passitleft::passitleft:

I'm a taster taker myself for deciding when to chop or not, when I grown a certain strain for long I even judge by the smell. A widow should smell like cat piss then she is ready, never grown any Ammy so I don't know what they should smell like before chop but by the days you say shes been around you could probably easy let her got another week.
But if you are anxious about cutting, like me :ganjamon:, its probably not too early either right now.

Beautiful pics of her btw!

Absolutely beautiful garden my Braddah!! I’m subbed up! I took mine once I saw mostly cloudy trichs and some amber. Take a small sample and give her a taste :love: I was bit in a rush and wanted to get the next round of plants rockin. I’ve got a Neville Haze Auto going now and excited to try the smoke on her. Have a blessed day my Braddah!! Sending lots of aloha from Hawaii!

wow hawaii, how cool, strong vulcanic activity there too : D
thanks, i will wait some more days
todays hamnesia pics

I'm a taster taker myself for deciding when to chop or not, when I grown a certain strain for long I even judge by the smell. A widow should smell like cat piss then she is ready, never grown any Ammy so I don't know what they should smell like before chop but by the days you say shes been around you could probably easy let her got another week.
But if you are anxious about cutting, like me :ganjamon:, its probably not too early either right now.

Beautiful pics of her btw!

what do you mean with "tasting"? should cut just a bud let it dry a few days and try?
i have to smoke since some months, im pretty sure i would be hammered anyways : D
and then yesterday i harvested the sweet zz, i cut the trunk at the base and put the whole plant to dry...didnt know if wet trimming or dry trimming so i just took the bigger leafs off and ill take the rest when its ready for jar.
what is your trimming way?

Good looking plants you got, mumps!

I've grown some Amnesia autos too - not Haze, but still... I'd say yours looks like it's ready anywhere from now to very soon, depending on the hurry :)

thanks NorthernCosmos!
i am not in an hurry, will have a taste of the sweet zz when its ready for jar, ill let the amnesia go just a few more days.

do you guys know what those spots on the leaves are?
its on my royal critical and they are just on higher leaves, the bottom ones look ok.
im feeding 5.6 grams of megacrop about once every two days.

i also often find this white stuff on the leafs of Anita (Noooo) and northern light
could it be the guy i just spotted in the picture?
never seen him around before but the white stuff appear since a month maybe more

The rust colored spots up top indicate calcium deficiency, the MC marker that you are a tad bit on the low side. At whatever rate you kick it upwards when you do, increase a little bit upward from 5.6g/g and this problem should stop progressing. They wont go away, but they should stop progressing when you reach the right point.

zoom in on some of the white spots... I don't see what you mean.

I love the amnesia haze! I’ve been starting my day with a amnesia Spliff before work lately. It doesn’t knock me down like some other strains and I can still function and get a lot done. I smoke a lot to tho
:cheesygrinsmiley: :ganjamon:

Congrats on the upcoming harvest Braddah mumps!! I use mega crop as well and I haven’t bumped up my feeding past 3 grams yet. The plants just haven’t asked for more yet but I imagine I’ll slowly increase there feeding as they progress. Wonderful information as always @Emilya !

aloha!

:passitleft::passitleft:

what do you mean with "tasting"? should cut just a bud let it dry a few days and try?

Yeah, when I do this I its usually from the lower branches. Cut it up some with a scissor and let it dry in the tent, but when I do this its usually from a strain I grown before and know somewhat how it should taste and how it feels. Harder to judge from a strain never grown before with nothing to compare with.

wet trimming or dry trimming
what is your trimming way?

Everything I do concerning grow, processing and curing is done with smell/stealth in mind. I always wet trim my harvested plants, one reason is I feel its easier to do it when leafs still have some elasticity and don't crumble and fall apart making a mess which could get caught under feet or on clothes and catch a ride with me to some place I wouldn't want it to end up in... :laughtwo:

Looking good with plants, follow Emilya's advice with Anita and NL it sure looks like Calcium def.

The rust colored spots up top indicate calcium deficiency, the MC marker that you are a tad bit on the low side. At whatever rate you kick it upwards when you do, increase a little bit upward from 5.6g/g and this problem should stop progressing. They wont go away, but they should stop progressing when you reach the right point.

zoom in on some of the white spots... I don't see what you mean.

watered today and gave her 6 grams per gallon, thanks.
i also have calmag from advanced nutrients but shed told me its too strong and to never use it.
i must say that all the 5 plants have different heights so i arranged the two sp250 accordingly and the gorilla always sits in the same corner, and i think that corner has the worst air circulation of the whole tent.
could bring her outside for a couple of days and see if it get better.
that's the white stuff i was talking about
and here the little guy i thought could be responsible for it

Hey mumps. Plants look great!

The white stuff could be powdery mildew but I'd get a better picture of it and wait for someone with more experience than me to give you advice.

thanks, i thought about powdery mildew beacuse it actually kinda looks like it, i've seen it many times (here we call it oidio) on vines, they use copper to treat it.
had no idea weed could get that too.

Everything I do concerning grow, processing and curing is done with smell/stealth in mind. I always wet trim my harvested plants, one reason is I feel its easier to do it when leafs still have some elasticity and don't crumble and fall apart making a mess which could get caught under feet or on clothes and catch a ride with me to some place I wouldn't want it to end up in... :laughtwo:

Looking good with plants, follow Emilya's advice with Anita and NL it sure looks like Calcium def.

ok then, i will finish trimming later before leafs get too dry, thanks!

watered today and gave her 6 grams per gallon, thanks.
i also have calmag from advanced nutrients but shed told me its too strong and to never use it.
i must say that all the 5 plants have different heights so i arranged the two sp250 accordingly and the gorilla always sits in the same corner, and i think that corner has the worst air circulation of the whole tent.
could bring her outside for a couple of days and see if it get better.
that's the white stuff i was talking about
and here the little guy i thought could be responsible for it
yes, looks like PM for sure. More air circulation and a better trim of the lower parts of the plant not getting light and air would help a lot... after you rid the place of these spores. Get some stuff and start spraying and cut out the worst of it.

Back
Top Bottom