Mumps Volcanic Grows 2020

sorry guys, i will reply you as soon as i can, too many plants to water and so little time left!
need to go back to work

Also got that time issue... But I got a lot better at managing it with my new meds.

What do you work with, if one can ask? :)

little lunch update

So beautiful pics you take of them Mumps, awesome plants and great seeing them outdoors. :thumb:

do you mean how did i end up with such a great idea?
dont know but i've realized it was stupid
about drying in the tent, i thought about it but how do you deal with lights on?

I have a sectioned Veg tent with a drybox I built so the light for veg sits under this "shelf" section so no light goes upward were I dry.
full
full

i think i can keep the trim in the freezer for a long time right?

Yeah for sure its

smoked in the morning, couldnt stand from my couch for 6/7 hours...it was crazy, biggest stone i got in my whole life.
remember i tried to stand up after a few hours but felt back on the couch : D
so yeah, i know its really potent lol

It's one of those typical moments one least expects to get that blazed that get you just that.... :thedoubletake:

everclear's moonshine

Works great, probably even better! Did I mention I tried putting one together a waterboiler pot with a mosfet power limiter? Never got the plastic pot to fuse together with the copper coil... LoL

Will make another try someday. :)

So beautiful pics you take of them Mumps, awesome plants and great seeing them outdoors. :thumb:
While we wait for mumps, I'll just sneak in a "Seconded!". So fresh, and in nice surroundings. I hope that it will be possible to grow outdoors here some day.

BTW, do you think we can convince mumps to send a crate of that volcanic zeolite mineral soil northwards - could be his secret magical growing ingredient :p

This is the last picture of the 4 NLs together. From there they get chopped in pairs.

maybe third one from the left is the most similar to mine, im realizing genetic variety in these plants is wide.
beautiful plants you had...how was smoking?
do you guys smoke with rolling papers or what?
today i chopped the amnesia auto, took nearly two hours to trim and harvested about double than sweet zz...i was pretty sure they were the same, about 30/40 grams, instead i think sweet zz is 30grams and amnesia maybe 60...we'll see.
drying sweet zz is doing ok, himidity is a bit less 70%, do you think this is good?
what do you mean "grow outdoors here some day"?
you already can! just put your weed outside : D
i also think zeolite had a big role in moreorless having any issue during the grow...apart from anitas last days its been an easy grow.
im sure you can easily find clinoptilolite on the internet, its good but unfortunatly for you northern guys not as good as mine : D
i forgot to tell my five autos got 24 hours light in the first 50 days, 10 outside (we had a great spring) and 14 indoor, im sure that had a role in them growing kinda big
after that they had 18 hours indoor.

Also got that time issue... But I got a lot better at managing it with my new meds.

What do you work with, if one can ask? :)

i run a small laboratory we make medical devices (stuff sold in drugstores, unfortunately anything covid related)

I have a sectioned Veg tent with a drybox I built so the light for veg sits under this "shelf" section so no light goes upward were I dry.

that is very cool, i'll try to make something similar thanks. do you have fans inside the drying box?
Works great, probably even better! Did I mention I tried putting one together a waterboiler pot with a mosfet power limiter? Never got the plastic pot to fuse together with the copper coil... LoL

Will make another try someday. :)
mmm.. are you talking about making moonshine? sorry didnt understand : (
anyway i think ill make bubble hash with my trim, seems easy to prepare, already have 60grams, will probably end up with 200 or more.
you guys are right, growing outside is great, cant wait to have harvested the tent plants and keep going with just the two outside, olive trees and weed is the perfect pair : D
they also get harvested about same time, olive oil is best if olives are harvested end of september.

...how was smoking?
do you guys smoke with rolling papers or what?
The first NLs I chopped have only cured for 20 days, but I have had a couple of tasters, the last one only a few days ago, and it's quite good already. Very relaxing, nice for winding down and getting a good nights sleep for sure.

I do smoke joints currently, rolling with hemp papers, but I mean to start mainly vaping. I had been vaping for a while, but when my own weed suddenly was there (!) I wanted to go "traditional". Better start vaping again soon, for my health...

drying sweet zz is doing ok, himidity is a bit less 70%, do you think this is good?
That sounds a bit humid, perhaps? They say around 50% is best. I don't know what 70% will do - better let the grow-gurus answer that one.

what do you mean "grow outdoors here some day"?
you already can! just put your weed outside : D
Heh... yeah, could probably get away with a guerilla grow (Edit: for a while at least... and in there lies the danger). However, I think the risk is just too great, and also the outdoors growing season is very short. Too short for my chilies, which I have to finish indoors.

i also think zeolite had a big role in moreorless having any issue during the grow...apart from anitas last days its been an easy grow.
im sure you can easily find clinoptilolite on the internet, its good but unfortunatly for you northern guys not as good as mine : D
i forgot to tell my five autos got 24 hours light in the first 50 days, 10 outside (we had a great spring) and 14 indoor, im sure that had a role in them growing kinda big
after that they had 18 hours indoor.
Will keep that in mind! I'm experimenting a little with composing free-style soils, and adding a little minerals would be interesting.

Oh, and bubble hash is in my plans too - I'm saving all my trim in the freezer just for that, and have trim from 14 plants so far. Looking forward to trying that - maybe it'll be like your kief experience :laughtwo:

Didnt think you could have that temperatures there too.
Im drying in the basament, cannot have smell inside my house anymore.
I was wondering if i need to dry in the dark..in the room there is a window and daylight enters..
Didnt plan the drying part very well honestly
anyway i just checked the drying buds and they seem to be already better thanks : )

here some todays pics of royal critical auto

Beautiful buds mumps :yummy:

what islamic country is that : D?
here you can find all kind of alcohol, smoking weed is strictly forbidden but dying with whatever kind of drink you dig is perfectly possible and kinda normal.
Catholic, but people are brutes and if it wasn't restricted alcoholics would've killed themselves by it (which I don't mind, to each it's own). Even a famous brandy-like spirit is forcefully cut from 90 to 45 proof

i run a small laboratory we make medical devices (stuff sold in drugstores, unfortunately anything covid related)

Well that sounds cool! Love old obscure laboratory/medical equipment... :)

That is very cool, i'll try to make something similar thanks. do you have fans inside the drying box?

No, no need for fans inside that, the extraction from the tent is in the roof above this shelf so there is just right amount of draft over them. The box I built is to dampen the draft over the buds to not dry them too fast.

mmm.. are you talking about making moonshine? sorry didnt understand : (

LoL yeah, I often just assume that everybody knows what a mosfet transistor driven power limiter is and how it works... It's to keep the water boiler with perfect temp to boil out the alcohol and not the water. :laughtwo:

Found a selection of zeolite here.

Edit: what form of zeolite do you use - granules, powder...?

i use powder, the more grinded it is the better, i use about 30 micron but the smaller the better.
their "agro" type is 0.6/1.5mm and thats too big in my opinion.
and its also too expensive, i'll check if i can find something better otherwise i could ship.
here they also use it as foliar spray on vines and olives trees in organic cultures and the particles need to be very small to go through the spraying pump.

They have a 100 micron powder here that they say is for animal food supplement. Anyway, I'm just researching the availability of this for now, getting an overview of soil components for my future soil mixes - and they will have minerals/zeolite. The most pressing thing on the budget here right now is nutes - I'm almost out!

That sounds a bit humid, perhaps? They say around 50% is best. I don't know what 70% will do - better let the grow-gurus answer that one.
now its 65 but still too high will organize something like crazysweed did this weekend...tomorrow is 7 days from harvest and they still wet but they are getting better.
Heh... yeah, could probably get away with a guerilla grow (Edit: for a while at least... and in there lies the danger). However, I think the risk is just too great, and also the outdoors growing season is very short. Too short for my chilies, which I have to finish indoors.
dont warry global warming will help you in a few years : D
poor greta thumberg : D

Will keep that in mind! I'm experimenting a little with composing free-style soils, and adding a little minerals would be interesting.

Oh, and bubble hash is in my plans too - I'm saving all my trim in the freezer just for that, and have trim from 14 plants so far. Looking forward to trying that - maybe it'll be like your kief experience :laughtwo:

i think the key was not smoking for some months and then having a big kief spliff : D
arent 14 plants trim enough : D?

I’m liking it mumps. There looking nice and green oh yeah there trees (jesus) I’m keeping an eye on this one.

sticky green fingers nice 1

thanks mate hope everything is good in the great land of albion, if scandinavia has sunny 30 degrees days maybe manchester has lovely days too

Beautiful buds mumps :yummy:

thanks i actually didnt think they could become so beautiful : D

Well that sounds cool! Love old obscure laboratory/medical equipment... :)

yeah love them too, bought a lot of stuff from a dismissed old laboratory and they had all this cool duran glasses..flasks and stuff, feels like merlin the wizard when i use them : D
unfortunately ive no idea how to make synthetic drugs lol

They have a 100 micron powder here that they say is for animal food supplement. Anyway, I'm just researching the availability of this for now, getting an overview of soil components for my future soil mixes - and they will have minerals/zeolite. The most pressing thing on the budget here right now is nutes - I'm almost out!

yes zeolite its also used for animals and humans, traps heavymetals in digestive system with CEC mechanism.
also used to clean waste waters from factorys or to remove radioactive elements from media as they recently did in fukushima
need to bring my camera and take some pics of the quarrys i visit, they are beautiful, mother earth womb.
that 100 micron one would certainly do good in your grow.
i also need to order 10kg megacrop asap!

yeah love them too, bought a lot of stuff from a dismissed old laboratory and they had all this cool duran glasses..flasks and stuff, feels like merlin the wizard when i use them : D
unfortunately ive no idea how to make synthetic drugs lol

Haha, LoL!

You better learn... :) heard today, think this was in Italy, they made the biggest bust ever with Amphetamine. 14 tons of it, they suspect it was shipped to Europe by Isis and supposedly cooked by them as well. Think its really easy to cook it as well, they even sell the ingredients on E-bay... LoL

I have a collection of old lab equipment I salvaged from work among an apparatus to cook stilled water with. Its completely made with glass so it looks very cool in my oak cabinet in my living room. Bad part is the heater coil was busted and think it is very hard to make a good seal for a new one otherwise I would cook all the Ever Clear I ever would need for various things, all except drinking. Haven't drank even a beer for years now... just smoking. Now recently not even that... :laughtwo:

Yes mr mumps love it mate. I must Manchester is a crap hole lol. I’m near London in a very strange town called Basildon. How long have you been growing for cause you know your stuff, I only have a fraction off knowledge lol.

anyways we’re is my cup of tea and chocolate digestive biscuit. I’m gone chill.

peace and love from Britain

Back
Top Bottom