Munchies?

HalfPint

Okay, I get the mad cases of the munchies every time I smoke. My boyfriend makes fun of me and says that everytime I see pot I have to eat.

Anyone else this bad?

I always end up eating so much that I want to throw up. If I dont eat my stomach freaks out and makes a lot of noise so sometimes its easier to munch.

I feel so stupid for asking this but is there anything I can do?

Eating 10 apple pies from Mc Donalds is getting to be a little out of hand..

I second this.

I used to have the "munchies monster" firmly under control until I left my husband. Now, everything is fair game. It's horrible!

So I need to work on just not eating! When I was good at this, I used to save my Orange-Tangerine Italian Soda for just when I smoked. It was slightly expensive, a little sweet-tart, and cured me of any cotton mouth. If I sipped that, I could avoid emptying the kitchen. It was a treat to only be enjoyed after a good smoke.

I gotta get back to that...

Lady

Welllll. It really depends if my stomachs full before i smoke. if im hungry before i smoke, after i smoke ill be 10X more hungry, but if im already full before, i'll just have a cup of juice or 2 to keep the eveil pasties at bay

I've been on vacation this week and went no where. Stayed at home, smoked and ate. Made a chocolate cake last weekend and then a German Chocolate cake on Friday. One is gone and Friday's bake is half gone. Hey it was cheaper than going anywhere and I felt safe. Back to work on Monday and will try to loose some of my vacation pounds. But for now, I think I will have another piece of cake.

I love watermelon for the munchies! And of course, you can have a seed spitting contest - food and a game all in one easy package!

Watermelons were always good for outdoor concerts. And years ago, the Hare Krisnas would be passing it out to all the stoned concert goers. It brought me into their fold for awhile.

I once ate 12 hamburgers right off the grill. My friends were cookin em and I was eatin them as soon as each one was done. I felt pretty stupid after that as well but hell, looking back I wish I could get the munchies that bad again. I say enjoy it and some watermelon sounds delicious right now

Personally, I like to watch my figure, therefore I dont eat much, but when I do I like pringles, wavy lays, cheesy poofs, cape cod chips, lays original ( yellow bag), daves original sunflower seeds ( mad bomb), snicker bars, cookie dough ice cream, and a few others

good call with the sunflower seeds. High in sodium but have almost zero fat content. That's what my girlfriend munches on to avoid eating so much fatty crap when high.

Back
Top Bottom