Murkerrr's First Soil Auto Anesthesia CFL Grow Journal - 2014

Murkerrr

Hey guys, welcome to my first grow journal! The reason I am doing this is because i have never grown before, and I know I will be able to get lots of good advice from other experienced forum members. I also just want to keep a log of this for my own personal enjoyment :) Of course, any and all constructive criticism and advice is welcomed!

Info:
By Pyramid Seeds (Bought from Herbies Head Shop because it came with freebies :)

- Indica-Dominant Autoflowering Hybrid

- Feminised

- Finishes around 70 days from seed

- Using 1 Dual Spectrum 125w CFL for veg and flower stage (I know I should probably get more, i might do later on in the grow)

- Using ordinary all purpose soil, not cannabis specific

- Only nutes I plan to use is urine ;) but if I'm told I really really should get some others, I might, bearing in mind this is a low budget grow

- Don't currently have any air flow in the room, with is 4x4x8 or 9 I think.. will update with correct size asap;)

Im starting this journal from my seed sprouting, I currently have my 125w CFL about 4 inches from the seedling:

Thats all so far, will update regularly! Btw I'm not sure about this, should I update this post or make a new reply with the progress? Thanks :)

Stay high San Diego ;)

Re: Murkerrrr's First Soil Auto Anesthesia CFL Grow Journal - 2014

anyone interested in this? what kind of yield should I expect from this, if all goes well? I been estimating around 20 grams to an ounce, any ideas?

Re: Murkerrrr's First Soil Auto Anesthesia CFL Grow Journal - 2014

I'll come for a little grow journey with you.

UPDATE: I'm making some organic liquid fertiliser from stinging nettles and other weeds and stuff, will see how that goes :)

Day 2:

Seedling seems healthy and strong, added a little water because I've got no cooling and the light is quite close and quite hot.

Still need to figure out how big the pot is and update OP lol

Day 3:

Plant still looking healthy and strong, soil seems to get rather dry ish I think because of the light being close, but I've read countless posts saying better to under water than over, so I'm going to take it steady. Finished the stinging nettle and other random weeds tea, got a little over half a 500ml bottle full of concentrated nutrient goodness :D not sure what dosages/concentration ratios with water I should use (won't use it for another 2 weeks or so anyway),any one got any ideas?

Day 4:

Nothing really changed, plant is still in very early stages so not much visually has changed. Very carefully adding water to keep the soil most, without over watering it. Just want time to go quicker! Also, just realised I put 125w CFL in the OP, infact I'm using a 200w Dual Spectrum CFL :) That's all for today,

Stay High San Diego ;)

Sorry I missed the update yesterday!

Days 5 & 6 not much happened, following Murdock From -------.com's advice and letting the top couple of inches dry out, so the roots grow longer searching :) My soil is quite dense and thick, it doesnt drain great :( Will this be a major problem?

I'm also researching into oxygenated water, which apparently allows you to get unrealisticly good yields from your grow!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom