Music and laughing

Bonethugs420

Is there any music cd that makes you laugh sober or High? for me is violent J Wizard of the hood.... Yea I know this is strange to talk about it, but think hard.

any song that talks about getting high i.e Afroman and Bone Thugs-n-Harmony.

:laughtwo:

Jimmy Buffett's Why don't we get drunk and screw

any rap for the most part, also tenacious d.

Several of you have mentioned Frank Zappa. I just learned last month that he and I were in the same grade at the same high school for 1 year but I didn't know him. Even if I had, I probably would have thought him to be a really dorky-looking weirdo. If only I would've known .....

I forgot about Adam Sandler, his songs are hysterical. Piece of Shit Car is my favorite. If you saw his special on HBO a few years ago, he was a laugh a minute.

Peace and hokey music

Bike- Pink Floyd

"I've got a bike you can ride it if you like its got a basket a bell that rings and things that make it look good; I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it...
I know a mouse who hasn't got a house I dont know why I call him Gerrald;
He's getting very old but hes a good mouse.'

I usually don't listen to music that is "funny", unless ofcourse it is Zappa.

LOL, King Tut, how could I forget! Steve Martin, a real wild and crazy guy.

sings softly to herself..."Born in Caledonia, moved to Arizona, King Tut!!"

Thanks for the reminder, Stoner!!!

Eminem makes me laugh.

The new ICP cd tempest, has some funny songs on it, I like adam sander, Weird al's new cd has some great songs, everyone should check out that cd!

The Beatles--Maxwell's Silver Hammer

Imagining some crazy kid running around with a silver hammer, bashing people's heads in, including the judge who convicted him after he gets caught...I can't stop laughing.

Maybe I'm twisted...

-Meich

Back
Top Bottom