Must See Dr. Seeds Results!

Happy customer

420 Member
Hey Fellow Growers - Just dropping a line about a company I've been grabbing seeds from called Dr. Seeds.

Dr. Seeds has good service, great quality and kick ass variety. Every seed I've started has popped and grown into an awesome plant. Would purchase again and recommend to other growers.

Starting with my first Dr. Seeds crop - here are 2 pics of the King Tut strain

king tut 1.JPG

king tut 2.JPG

Now for my current Dr. Seeds crop - here are pics of the 3 different strains I'm growing at this time.

Blue Cheese Blue Cheese Cannabis Seeds

blue cheese 2.jpeg

blue cheese 1.jpeg

Bruce Banner: Bruce Banner #3 Cannabis Seeds
Bruce Banner 2.jpeg

Bruce Banner 1.jpeg

Nepal Master Kush: Nepal Master Kush Cannabis Seeds
Master Kush 2.jpeg

master kush 1.jpeg

Next time you're smoking a fatty take some time to check out the site - you won't be disappointed Buy Canada Marijuana Seeds, Buy Canada Cannabis Seeds | Dr.Seeds

Keep your head up and your stick on the ice.

Hey Fellow Growers - Just dropping a line about a company I've been grabbing seeds from called Dr. Seeds.

Dr. Seeds has good service, great quality and kick ass variety. Every seed I've started has popped and grown into an awesome plant. Would purchase again and recommend to other growers.

Starting with my first Dr. Seeds crop - here are 2 pics of the King Tut strain

king tut 1.JPG

king tut 2.JPG

Now for my current Dr. Seeds crop - here are pics of the 3 different strains I'm growing at this time.

Blue Cheese Blue Cheese Cannabis Seeds

blue cheese 2.jpeg

blue cheese 1.jpeg

Bruce Banner: Bruce Banner #3 Cannabis Seeds
Bruce Banner 2.jpeg

Bruce Banner 1.jpeg

Nepal Master Kush: Nepal Master Kush Cannabis Seeds
Master Kush 2.jpeg

master kush 1.jpeg

Next time you're smoking a fatty take some time to check out the site - you won't be disappointed Buy Canada Marijuana Seeds, Buy Canada Cannabis Seeds | Dr.Seeds

Keep your head up and your stick on the ice.
Ive got sone Dr.Seeds Cream and auto Lowryder. Crazy good genetics

Nice plants Happy Customer that Nepal Master Kush is Huuuuugggggeeee
He's speaking truth here!!!! I gave a friend one Cream seed by @Dr. Seeds
And it's huge and fruitful. I gotta go by to grab some pics but looks like the BB#3
Genetics are awesome

After a series of recent seed failings, I am happy to read about Dr. Seeds' good genetics because I ordered some on Friday and I am pleased to say they already shipped on Sat. and are expected Tues; so far so good.

I can understand you being impressed with one breeder. I have a few I swear by. Dr seeds is one I haven't tried. Still a person is going to need multiple breeders to really get by. Just because you are extremely happy with your genetics does not mean that it doesn't get better.

Some beauties!!! I will definitely go check out their site. Out of curiosity...so if they are in Canada and you are in the US, did they have to do the discreet packaging and take them out of the breeder's packaging? If so, how did they package them to keep them properly labeled?

Back
Top Bottom