Mutant clones rooting from upper nodes i have pics now!

1seaweed1

there are 2 nodes in the cube, but the first 4 nodes above the cube are sprouting roots and sending them down to the rockwool!!! I have many more pis of a dozen of my clones all doing this too. some in much clearer pics also.
bv6.jpg
bv1.jpg

has anyone encountered anything like this?

The reason it rooted like that was because you didnt snip or remove the lower stems prior to placing in rockwool. You want to have at least three inches above the top of the rockwool without leaves present. Here is a great tutorial with pictures Taking Cuttings or Cloning

Also, the leaves in the picture look like they are turning slimey which means fungus and rootrot may soon be forming. It is best to quickly remove leaves that look that way. :goodluck:

Thanks very much! They are in pots now and looking good, but I know I was just working too fast without the proper guidance. I'll read up on the link you posted and next time I won't have to pot them as deep as I did ...lol I'm glad things some how worked out because this strain is tied with the best since I started smoking again and there is no access to it any more. I got 2 eeds out of an OZ. and did everything that my book said would increase the odds of females and both turned out to be monster females, luckily!!!! So as far as I know it seems to be rare or some bodies own hybrid I came across because I've never heard any mention of Blue Venom anywhere. I met the guy on Craigs list and he was starting a delivery service, and of course we wanted to see each others documents and he didn't have he sh*t together as being legit. So i told him to pull his add before a cop called for some, cause they are all over Craig's. So I was his 2nd and last customer.

If ya ever hear of any GET SOME!!! Thanks again! :grinjoint:

Well I am not too far from you (Central Valley) if you ever want to trade clones with a local prop 215 holder :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom