Mutated Indiana Bubblegum Grow Journal 2022

Day 45: Happy Friday! She's seems to be doing great. 27" (measuring from floor). Grew an inch over night
05_20_22n.jpg

Hello you :)

My thoughts not that you asked lol

Have you ever considered training? You grow really healthy solid plants. There is a poster in here called Carcass, and he literally changed the way I grow. It’s so satisfying shaping your plant, well I think it is lol.

There is a link in my sig demonstrating his grow style.

Hello you :)

My thoughts not that you asked lol

Have you ever considered training? You grow really healthy solid plants. There is a poster in here called Carcass, and he literally changed the way I grow. It’s so satisfying shaping your plant, well I think it is lol.

There is a link in my sig demonstrating his grow style.
Thanks! I do a little bit of training but not ever gotten serious with it but I am always open to learning new tips and tricks! I am currently playing with an OG Kush with a little training. I have been stacking the fan leaves to open this bushy booger up for more light to the middle. It's been working fairly well and has been fun to play with! I'll definitely check out the training tips though!

ogn.jpg

28OG_n.jpg

Good job.

Tho I think you might have a mild spider mite family taking refuge. It’s an easy fix once you know what you’re looking for. They have ruined many a grow of mine, before I was taught to spot them.

Look under the leaves and zoom in with a macro lens.

705ADFC0-E800-4CA4-86FA-3A16DA901431.jpeg

Yes I know...I have been treating with neem oil for a bit now :)
So fucking annoying!

I have a board full of insect death mixes. I can take a pic if you want to use it as reference.

I’ve found the best product is Eco or Safers as the yanks call it.

Where in this long flat world are you?

I’m Down Under.

PS that was a joke, totes not a flat earther. If you are this just got awkward real quick.

So fucking annoying!

I have a board full of insect death mixes. I can take a pic if you want to use it as reference.

I’ve found the best product is Eco or Safers as the yanks call it.

Where in this long flat world are you?

I’m Down Under.

PS that was a joke, totes not a flat earther. If you are this just got awkward real quick

Ummmm....you mean the earth isn't flat??? WTF...why has nobody told me sooner? :rip::laughtwo: Yes please post the pic of your insect death potions, that would be great. Those little shits are annoying! I'm in the US (Oklahoma).

Back
Top Bottom