Mutated twisted brown new growth in veg

Humpledank

About 4 weeks ago I popped a load of karma genetics, headbanger, biker kush and old dirty biker. I am growing in living soil using airated tap water, under 600w kind led's.

My temps range between 19 and 25, humidity around 60%. 2 weeks ago then new growth started coming out brown, twisted and mutilated, almost like something is eating it but it would have to be something large to cause that amount of damage.

The damaged leaves are then getting holes in them and whithering away to nothing. I am using predatory mites and twice weekly an ipm foliar of dr bronners and karanja oil.

The issues started on the old dirty bikers and are affecting them more than others which are all at the far point of my room, some of the girls look very healthy but what ever is causing the damage seems to be spreading to the near by plants.

Any help/ advice would be really appreciated, I will try and get some pics added.

About 4 weeks ago I popped a load of karma genetics, headbanger, biker kush and old dirty biker. I am growing in living soil using airated tap water, under 600w kind led's.

My temps range between 19 and 25, humidity around 60%. 2 weeks ago then new growth started coming out brown, twisted and mutilated, almost like something is eating it but it would have to be something large to cause that amount of damage.

The damaged leaves are then getting holes in them and whithering away to nothing. I am using predatory mites and twice weekly an ipm foliar of dr bronners and karanja oil.

The issues started on the old dirty bikers and are affecting them more than others which are all at the far point of my room, some of the girls look very healthy but what ever is causing the damage seems to be spreading to the near by plants.

Any help/ advice would be really appreciated, I will try and get some pics added.
Any pics . Strange it is only happening to some plants

"carpe diem"

420-magazine-mobile171054554.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2118228159.jpg
420-magazine-mobile357527680.jpg
420-magazine-mobile121158707.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1357818788.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2092221603.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1069608970.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom