MVortex's Perpetual Thread For A 4x4 Tent & RDWC

Well, two strikes on em. It's not the bank, it's them. True North keeps saying transaction declined, when the reality of it is that the bank never even sees a charge coming through at all.

So who knows. Not the card, not the bank. Guarantee that. Guess I'll just move them to the "last resort, use with caution" spot on my list. I'd cancel it all off and say screw it. However they're the only place I can find that still have these particular seeds available, other than the actual breeder website and they won't ship here.

Hey
I also am ‘in discussions’ with True North seeds . For over a month now.
I’m in Canada .
Waiting until tomorrow at noon and then filing a fraud complaint .
Might want to tag a 420 admin?
Namaste

I know someone that ordered from them about a week after I did. Mine showed up about 10 days ago, his is still “processing.” And this was mid-April or there about.

I know someone that ordered from them about a week after I did. Mine showed up about 10 days ago, his is still “processing.” And this was mid-April or there about.
I’m going to give them 24 more hours. Only , because there was a pandemic and to allow them a response . The bank will have no problems reimbursing my money and staring an investigation , but , True North seeds shouldn’t be endorsed as a sponsor if this is common place .. ?
Boo

Yeah. I haven’t really had problems overall with them, but they are at the end of my list for a reason (mainly pricing,)

Dug into the blue dream for the first time tonight. Been so busy I hadn’t thought about it until yesterday, and she’s already into her 5th week of curing. Wow time can fly.

She’s not bad. Not bad at all. I really like it. Only real complaint is probably 70% of the buds are that semi airy type. They’ll work though. :)

Holy shit, it's already August. Can ya believe it? I sure can't.

I'll be firing the RDWC back up in a few weeks after sitting idle since the last harvest many moons ago. I'm guessing by the middle of next month I should be able to keep water temps in check without a chiller. Or at least close enough for the first couple weeks.

Honestly I could probably do it now. The two reservoirs on my other tents (Recirc dutch buckets, cycle every 3 hours for 30 minutes) hasn't been above 73 at all this summer. Thanks to sitting on a concrete basement floor, I suspect. Either way, a 6gal and 20gal, so significantly less volume and a little more fickle. If they've been good, well, I probably could have made it work. Of course another reason for shutting that one down was to knock off the power it was using to offset the house AC running for the summer. Thankfully, with everything else running, the leccy has only been running about $100 over what it would have been without running any of it.

Some may recall that: a) I like to tinker, and b) I had a list of changes I was looking to make:

- Primary Pump

- Bucket Height

- Drain Line(s)

- Supply Line

- Lighting

- Upgrade Top Off Tank

- Oscillating Fans

- Nutrients

You can read the descriptions for each, from last spring, in the full post.

I'll cover what has/hasn't/will be/might be happening over the next few weeks.

Primary Pump
Not bothering with it. 400gph is enough, and just gentle enough per bucket to keep the roots from getting sucked down the drain.

Bucket Height
So this has bothered me from the start. Specifically from the "hump" in the return line to get up and over the duct to get out of the tent.

Problem solved. How, you ask? Well, I mentioned this to @Stltoed and @The Phantom a week or two ago, with a crude drawering, and well, here's a little better info. It may not make sense to some when looking at it. But don't let my lack of drawering skills get the best of ya. It's right in my head, so if the drawing isn't perfect, I couldn't care less. :rofl:

For reference in the next part of the discussion:

overflow-bucket-rdwc.png

Now, this isn't to scale, and just for showing the concept. This drawing isn't a fucking blueprint, just a general picture to see the concept.

I thought this up a bit ago, and what got me thinking were reef tanks I used to keep. Specifically the overflow design to get to the sump.

I thought it though, then did some digging. Not many people out there admitting to doing this, but there are some out there.

WTF did ya smoke, MV??? Well, whatever it was (night queen/gdp salet) it was fire. :rofl:

What we have here is the bucket in the tent that connects to the res. The one causing all the drama with the hump flow. Well say no more. Say no more!

I will be adding 3 of the 2" spintight bulkheads to this bucket. 2 will be on the main drain side, one slightly higher than the other. The third one will be on the opposite side, and higher than the other two for an absolute emergency overflow.

I'll go over each view above.

From the top view, you see two on the left. Each will have a tee fitting inside, with the branch side horizontal. Effectively the tee is on its side. To that branch I'll hook a 90* elbow and point it up. This will add yet another "emergency overflow" option. Probably more than I need, but using 2" bulkheads makes me a tick nervous, so I'll go overboard to save having to drain the tent. lol

On the right, you see the third, highest level drain. This is also the side where the supply will come in.

With this bucket, being the water will be going out at the top, the supply will need to come in, down and out near the bottom. I plan to split the flow and get things mixing a bit. One, to keep from developing a thermocline layer; two, to hopefully trick the roots from following the gentle flow out of the bucket. Will that work? Fuck if I know, but it sounds good in theory. :rofl:

But this should give a decent visual of how the two main drains will be offset just a tick, and one a hair higher. (This also works out well as it will give this now gravity powered drain a slight angle to flow back to the res.

The bulkheads will be 2", but all the return pipe will be 3". I'll add a 2"-3" coupler right at the bulkhead. The 3" will go straight out of the tent, with NO HUMP! Yay!

This keeps the buckets on the floor (good, because the tent sits on a concrete basement floor), takes the hump out, and these drains should be able to eat 5x the flow I'll be pushing. I think we're alright here. If not, better luck next time. Either way, it's happening.

Oh yeah, before I forget... I did need a new bucket. Kinda funny how a 3" hole at the bottom of the side can kinda wreck the above design real quick.

I picked up a Current Culture 13gal undrilled multi-mod. It was twice what an EZ Stor is, but has a few updated features. Current Culture used to use the EZ Stor buckets, but made their own version. The updates are a slightly raised floor for thermal cooling (cold water, cold floor, the tiny void between the bottom of the bucket floor and the concrete should do well), and also a full drain well.

Drain Line(s)

I'll be using 1/2" bulkheads (with a barb on the outside) towards the bottom of each bucket. The new bucket already has the hole, but I'll add it to the other 3. Hose to the barb, connect them all together, put a valve on it, then a pump. This will get all but about an inch of water out of all the buckets. No opening squat, and dealing with trying to be easy because you've got a 16sqft canopy roped up just above your head where you are trying to see inside the bucket. lol

I wasn't keen on having another bulkhead below the waterline, but I also use these for making a water level indicator on the reservoirs and they're solid. Of course I have emergency supplies just in case they are needed.

Supply Line

The supply line will be remaining at 3/4", but I will be adding a tee on the inside to split the incoming water into two waterfalls vice one, thus contributing to oxygenating the water. I wanted to do spray bars, but really don't want the extra head height on the pump from that. Big, open, natural flow. That's what we're going for.

Lighting

I haven't decided yet, but for now I'm going to just roll with the hard timer for power and the controller will just dial in the output. I'd skip the controller all together, but it has a little finer control than the 40%/60%/80%/100% settings with the knob on-board the fixture. I plan to run it at a peak of about 500-550 watts on the next run. A tick less than the 680 it's capable of. However, it's also going to be running 18/6 from start to finish.

Wait, wut?????

Keep reading, it'll hit ya.

Upgrade Top Off Tank

This is easy. Move the bulkhead (which just happens to be the same one I'll be using on the buckets) to a new tote, and maybe shorten my stand a tick. $10 at lowes and we're good there. I need to pick up another 17gal for my 3x3 tents new res (huh?) as well, so no biggie. I'll probably grab a couple extra since they're handy as hell anyway.

Oscillating Fans

As the stupid vivosun's die off, I'm replacing them with a holmes lil blizzard on a microphone stand tablet holder. Got the idea from a thread here, I may have mentioned it before. Either way, that's what's up. I've got 2 of them running now, and they are excellent.

Nutrients

Here we go. I'm off the MC this summer. Even with a fresh bag of the no balls v3 sitting here. Several reasons are behind this, but I went back to the GH Trio. I know it well, but what I'm wanting to do here is work with my water. Yes, I'm using RO water. However, the 75gpd, 2-stage filter I'm using now just can't get 100% of all the damn dissolved limestone out of the water. Limestone making pH go up, and well, that's what I keep seeing. I'm also waiting to see if I have an issue about 3-4 weeks into flower where a calmag issue shows up like it has with MC. Whether that's a lockout or deficiency, no idea. But once you get into flower and behind on calmag, you're staying behind. Gotta get that built up early, it seems. So far I've been doing that with the girls currently running, and it's working. I'm just starting week 3 from flip on the 3x3, so we'll know shortly. So far though, that Deluxe Sugar Cane from IHG is lookin hawt. I'd hit it (and you're damn right I will once she's done, lol.)

More on some of the above in a second with the details of the upcoming run.

From In House Genetics:
- Slurricane
- Deluxe Sugar Cane
- Platinum Jelly

From Barney's Farm:
- Morning Glory
- Mimosa EVO

Above was my plan for the next RDWC run.

Keyword: was

I'm still going to run those, but not quite yet. I'm going to fire up the RDWC earlier than I planned, Enough so, that I'm going to squeeze in a run of autos before Christmas, and still get another photo run in before I turn it down for next summer.

Autos? WTF? This ain't the damn Lab, you big dummy!

No, no it's not. But I've wanted to see autos blow up (in a good way) in this rig since I put it together. I didn't think it was going to happen so soon, but take what ya can, when ya can.

That run above is actually going to be around Santa time, so happy birthday Jesus, let's grow some natural fun, eh? (See, I can speak Canadian too. :rofl:)

That run is going to be a little different, but not sure what yet. So many choices, so little time. I do know that Deluxe Sugar Cane is out, since it's already running (she's the one starting week 3 flower.)

I'm also going to replace one of these with Night Queen. The auto from the spring lab run is pure fire. OMG it's an awesome strain. I like it so much, that I wasn't even done with the first taster bowl of her right after drying and I was buying the photo version. This strain is just a beautiful expression of the genetics. Yield wasn't stellar, but you'll be so medicated you just won't care. lol

I have a bunch of other stuff too, but not sure if I'll run another something or other or not. To be honest, I probably won't make up my mind until I'm a day or so out from dropping seeds.

For the nutes on this auto run, I'm tempted to give MC one last shot. However, I'll be tweaking my normal just a bit. First change, calmag. 3ml/gal for week 1, and then 5ml/gal from there on. Second change will be when I flip into flower. I'm going to run 4.5 to 5 grams per gallon, or there about, with a little bit of bud explosion on top. Like 1/2g per gallon. Then I'll watch and see. I'm just not convinced that the level of N in MC isn't just a tick much for flower.

Whether I do this or not, I don't know. I have enough trio to get me through, but we'll see. I'm still tempted by Jack's, but not sure I want to commit to like 8 runs on a whim. Not that they're bad, but who knows if it will work with what I have going on, and if I buy multiple small bags I'll pay about as much as I would to just go bulk. Not sure yet, still thinking it through.

So that's been the summer of nothing for the RDWC. However, things are just gettin started.

Holy shit, it's already August. Can ya believe it? I sure can't.

I'll be firing the RDWC back up in a few weeks after sitting idle since the last harvest many moons ago. I'm guessing by the middle of next month I should be able to keep water temps in check without a chiller. Or at least close enough for the first couple weeks.

Honestly I could probably do it now. The two reservoirs on my other tents (Recirc dutch buckets, cycle every 3 hours for 30 minutes) hasn't been above 73 at all this summer. Thanks to sitting on a concrete basement floor, I suspect. Either way, a 6gal and 20gal, so significantly less volume and a little more fickle. If they've been good, well, I probably could have made it work. Of course another reason for shutting that one down was to knock off the power it was using to offset the house AC running for the summer. Thankfully, with everything else running, the leccy has only been running about $100 over what it would have been without running any of it.

Some may recall that: a) I like to tinker, and b) I had a list of changes I was looking to make:

You can read the descriptions for each, from last spring, in the full post.

I'll cover what has/hasn't/will be/might be happening over the next few weeks.

Primary Pump
Not bothering with it. 400gph is enough, and just gentle enough per bucket to keep the roots from getting sucked down the drain.

Bucket Height
So this has bothered me from the start. Specifically from the "hump" in the return line to get up and over the duct to get out of the tent.

Problem solved. How, you ask? Well, I mentioned this to @Stltoed and @The Phantom a week or two ago, with a crude drawering, and well, here's a little better info. It may not make sense to some when looking at it. But don't let my lack of drawering skills get the best of ya. It's right in my head, so if the drawing isn't perfect, I couldn't care less. :rofl:

For reference in the next part of the discussion:

overflow-bucket-rdwc.png

Now, this isn't to scale, and just for showing the concept. This drawing isn't a fucking blueprint, just a general picture to see the concept.

I thought this up a bit ago, and what got me thinking were reef tanks I used to keep. Specifically the overflow design to get to the sump.

I thought it though, then did some digging. Not many people out there admitting to doing this, but there are some out there.

WTF did ya smoke, MV??? Well, whatever it was (night queen/gdp salet) it was fire. :rofl:

What we have here is the bucket in the tent that connects to the res. The one causing all the drama with the hump flow. Well say no more. Say no more!

I will be adding 3 of the 2" spintight bulkheads to this bucket. 2 will be on the main drain side, one slightly higher than the other. The third one will be on the opposite side, and higher than the other two for an absolute emergency overflow.

I'll go over each view above.

From the top view, you see two on the left. Each will have a tee fitting inside, with the branch side horizontal. Effectively the tee is on its side. To that branch I'll hook a 90* elbow and point it up. This will add yet another "emergency overflow" option. Probably more than I need, but using 2" bulkheads makes me a tick nervous, so I'll go overboard to save having to drain the tent. lol

On the right, you see the third, highest level drain. This is also the side where the supply will come in.

With this bucket, being the water will be going out at the top, the supply will need to come in, down and out near the bottom. I plan to split the flow and get things mixing a bit. One, to keep from developing a thermocline layer; two, to hopefully trick the roots from following the gentle flow out of the bucket. Will that work? Fuck if I know, but it sounds good in theory. :rofl:

But this should give a decent visual of how the two main drains will be offset just a tick, and one a hair higher. (This also works out well as it will give this now gravity powered drain a slight angle to flow back to the res.

The bulkheads will be 2", but all the return pipe will be 3". I'll add a 2"-3" coupler right at the bulkhead. The 3" will go straight out of the tent, with NO HUMP! Yay!

This keeps the buckets on the floor (good, because the tent sits on a concrete basement floor), takes the hump out, and these drains should be able to eat 5x the flow I'll be pushing. I think we're alright here. If not, better luck next time. Either way, it's happening.

Oh yeah, before I forget... I did need a new bucket. Kinda funny how a 3" hole at the bottom of the side can kinda wreck the above design real quick.

I picked up a Current Culture 13gal undrilled multi-mod. It was twice what an EZ Stor is, but has a few updated features. Current Culture used to use the EZ Stor buckets, but made their own version. The updates are a slightly raised floor for thermal cooling (cold water, cold floor, the tiny void between the bottom of the bucket floor and the concrete should do well), and also a full drain well.

Drain Line(s)

I'll be using 1/2" bulkheads (with a barb on the outside) towards the bottom of each bucket. The new bucket already has the hole, but I'll add it to the other 3. Hose to the barb, connect them all together, put a valve on it, then a pump. This will get all but about an inch of water out of all the buckets. No opening squat, and dealing with trying to be easy because you've got a 16sqft canopy roped up just above your head where you are trying to see inside the bucket. lol

I wasn't keen on having another bulkhead below the waterline, but I also use these for making a water level indicator on the reservoirs and they're solid. Of course I have emergency supplies just in case they are needed.

Supply Line

The supply line will be remaining at 3/4", but I will be adding a tee on the inside to split the incoming water into two waterfalls vice one, thus contributing to oxygenating the water. I wanted to do spray bars, but really don't want the extra head height on the pump from that. Big, open, natural flow. That's what we're going for.

Lighting

I haven't decided yet, but for now I'm going to just roll with the hard timer for power and the controller will just dial in the output. I'd skip the controller all together, but it has a little finer control than the 40%/60%/80%/100% settings with the knob on-board the fixture. I plan to run it at a peak of about 500-550 watts on the next run. A tick less than the 680 it's capable of. However, it's also going to be running 18/6 from start to finish.

Wait, wut?????

Keep reading, it'll hit ya.

Upgrade Top Off Tank

This is easy. Move the bulkhead (which just happens to be the same one I'll be using on the buckets) to a new tote, and maybe shorten my stand a tick. $10 at lowes and we're good there. I need to pick up another 17gal for my 3x3 tents new res (huh?) as well, so no biggie. I'll probably grab a couple extra since they're handy as hell anyway.

Oscillating Fans

As the stupid vivosun's die off, I'm replacing them with a holmes lil blizzard on a microphone stand tablet holder. Got the idea from a thread here, I may have mentioned it before. Either way, that's what's up. I've got 2 of them running now, and they are excellent.

Nutrients

Here we go. I'm off the MC this summer. Even with a fresh bag of the no balls v3 sitting here. Several reasons are behind this, but I went back to the GH Trio. I know it well, but what I'm wanting to do here is work with my water. Yes, I'm using RO water. However, the 75gpd, 2-stage filter I'm using now just can't get 100% of all the damn dissolved limestone out of the water. Limestone making pH go up, and well, that's what I keep seeing. I'm also waiting to see if I have an issue about 3-4 weeks into flower where a calmag issue shows up like it has with MC. Whether that's a lockout or deficiency, no idea. But once you get into flower and behind on calmag, you're staying behind. Gotta get that built up early, it seems. So far I've been doing that with the girls currently running, and it's working. I'm just starting week 3 from flip on the 3x3, so we'll know shortly. So far though, that Deluxe Sugar Cane from IHG is lookin hawt. I'd hit it (and you're damn right I will once she's done, lol.)

More on some of the above in a second with the details of the upcoming run.

Above was my plan for the next RDWC run.

Keyword: was

I'm still going to run those, but not quite yet. I'm going to fire up the RDWC earlier than I planned, Enough so, that I'm going to squeeze in a run of autos before Christmas, and still get another photo run in before I turn it down for next summer.

Autos? WTF? This ain't the damn Lab, you big dummy!

No, no it's not. But I've wanted to see autos blow up (in a good way) in this rig since I put it together. I didn't think it was going to happen so soon, but take what ya can, when ya can.

That run above is actually going to be around Santa time, so happy birthday Jesus, let's grow some natural fun, eh? (See, I can speak Canadian too. :rofl:)

That run is going to be a little different, but not sure what yet. So many choices, so little time. I do know that Deluxe Sugar Cane is out, since it's already running (she's the one starting week 3 flower.)

I'm also going to replace one of these with Night Queen. The auto from the spring lab run is pure fire. OMG it's an awesome strain. I like it so much, that I wasn't even done with the first taster bowl of her right after drying and I was buying the photo version. This strain is just a beautiful expression of the genetics. Yield wasn't stellar, but you'll be so medicated you just won't care. lol

I have a bunch of other stuff too, but not sure if I'll run another something or other or not. To be honest, I probably won't make up my mind until I'm a day or so out from dropping seeds.

For the nutes on this auto run, I'm tempted to give MC one last shot. However, I'll be tweaking my normal just a bit. First change, calmag. 3ml/gal for week 1, and then 5ml/gal from there on. Second change will be when I flip into flower. I'm going to run 4.5 to 5 grams per gallon, or there about, with a little bit of bud explosion on top. Like 1/2g per gallon. Then I'll watch and see. I'm just not convinced that the level of N in MC isn't just a tick much for flower.

Whether I do this or not, I don't know. I have enough trio to get me through, but we'll see. I'm still tempted by Jack's, but not sure I want to commit to like 8 runs on a whim. Not that they're bad, but who knows if it will work with what I have going on, and if I buy multiple small bags I'll pay about as much as I would to just go bulk. Not sure yet, still thinking it through.

So that's been the summer of nothing for the RDWC. However, things are just gettin started.
Damn dude... should I wait for the movie ? Haha. Sounds like you've got it sorted.

So, you're of the Mega Crop train? I've never seen that... what happened? I've only ever heard 1 bad thing about them and that was for the Calmag... 15% nitro. Wow. Nothin wrong with the trio.

Quite an operation. Looking forward to seeing it in use... nice job!

Seriously. Its like he doesn't smoke pot at all...

growing, researching , ( and medicating) helps regulate my ocd. I can relate ..this literally made me laugh out loud Haha!
Namaste. :ganjamon:

I’m in MV

accept my sympathies now. :rofl:

Damn dude... should I wait for the movie ? Haha. Sounds like you've got it sorted.

So, you're of the Mega Crop train? I've never seen that... what happened? I've only ever heard 1 bad thing about them and that was for the Calmag... 15% nitro. Wow. Nothin wrong with the trio.

Quite an operation. Looking forward to seeing it in use... nice job!

Yeah, been off the wagon this summer. Finished off my spring run in the Lab 4x4 with trio, using it on its current run. Also have been running the 3x3 on it since starting the Deluxe Sugar Cane in June.

Just me trying to marrow down a few issues. IIRC, bluter has had similar mid flower fun with it too.

wow i wish i had your organization and planning skills .. :)

No, you don’t. Trust me, it’s a curse at times. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Seriously. Its like he doesn't smoke pot at all...

Look at the wall of text. I was high as giraffe pussy. :rofl:

growing, researching , ( and medicating) helps regulate my ocd. I can relate ..this literally made me laugh out loud Haha!
Namaste. :ganjamon:

Think about it. I made that list in April, only took 4 months to get my shit together. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously though, I think autos in an rdwc will go nuts.

Something else with the overflow that is another benefit is water level. It will always be the same in every bucket. Instead of the entire system level going down only the level in the res will now.

Not that it matters since I have the top-off, but where it does matter is I can now have a res of whatever size I want, on whatever height I want, with whatever water level.

So it has that going for it as well.

I’m doing the same thing to my 3x3, but it can’t be switched over until it’s lady is done sometime the end of September or first part of October.

The Lab is another one. Been thinking of giving coco and ebb/flow or flood/drain a shot. Just for nothing else than the sake of tinkering about a bit. Several ideas floating around in my head, and since the babies in there now are still infants, plenty of time to figure that one out.

The least of which is even if I keep the same rig going now, I’m still going to penny it up and run coco. :laugh:

I’m in for this too!...I would like to build myself something similar in the near future! RDWC is very interesting stuff!

Well, it isn’t a super cheap setup, I’ll say that up front, but damn it works really well. The components are solid, and if you’re handy at all it’s not difficult to put together.

If you’re not in a hurry, I should be testing the overflow change in a couple 3 weeks. Or I can work up a full part list in the next week or so.

If you still have that gorilla tent instead of doing all that for the hump to exit it out of the vent..y don't u put it in the middle where u zip the tent up at as there's a gap on those type of tents usually well there is on my tent not the same brand and I imagine u won't cut a hole in it which I can understand for a nice tent like that...Could always get a new tent that has the horizontal drains on the floor pretty much my quick cube has them and are very nice actually...
Also for fans I use USB oscillating fans off Amazon. And they work great def not like those pos vivosuns are as I've had both the blue and new white versions and they both quit in a few months too complete B's...But if u email them and let them know they will give u a full refund like they are a great company like that so get ur money back and move on...But ya the oscillating USB fans are quite nice mines like 8mo old and running just fine so far so alot better than vivosuns soo all up to u and I believe they are 20 but if u need a few of them they will give u a deal just email and ask...
Now in a rdwc setup I prefer to use nutes that do not have dyes in them like gh trio does as if u have any issues esp them being stained brown u won't notice u have a issue til it's already there and taken over uk...But that's just my personal opinion...I have jacks and love it as it's nice n clear but of course u have to get cal nit aka part b and mgso4 aka part c...As well but those are dirt cheap like 1buck a Pound I got my mgs04 at Walgreen's I think it was and like 4 only for 7lb I think it is...And the cal nit I paid like 7 for 7lb so well worth it...Now I will be honest the 2.2lb of jacks hydro was like 26 and u can get 25lb of it for 74 now they upped the price but I'd def not pay the 65 for cal nit or mgso4 like they are asking that's insane get it elsewhere for a hell of a lot cheaper but ya the 2.2lb is 29 now so ya it kinda sucks to pay half of what the 25lb is and get 2.2lb only now maybe a friend would want to go in w you for the 25lb and just do it that way...
IMG_20200816_151723.jpg
IMG_20200812_181340.jpg
IMG_20200810_073251.jpg

Ya I switched from. My current culture rdwc setup and went to the bucket company instead and should have it done this weekend finally and can't wait it's gna be pimp and sooo glad I dont have 150gal 247 in bloom going in a finished basement as it's only a matter of time before there's a leak and that much water id have a waiting pool in my house like absolutely not so I sold it before it happened.....
But still running hydro esp when they come out with these new lids which is one of the reasons I bought it as going to netpots and I'll be doing like a aero setup but in a rainfall setup so only from above the water will be and they will be on a aero timer cycle to esp w roots hanging in air so it's gna be dopetastic to say thee least

I am not in a hurry...I would like to take my time, and build it right. A full parts list would be bloody amazing! I’m a technician by trade, so can figure a few things out on my own? It seems easier when i’m Really high...I need to leave the house for up to a week at a time, this system seems like the way! I have been reading multiple journals to find a set-up I like...the RDWC seems like it could be perfect for my application?

Back
Top Bottom