My 1. Grow Need input !

agp7

Hello ! Hi ! Im a 26 year old guy from Denmark ! :yummy:
I found a new hobby and wanted to bring it to a bigger scale so heres what i got: Oh and everything is from hydroponics.eu (OMG BAD SERVICE)

SilverBox Grow Tent 1,4 Mq - 120x120x200cm
Easy Kit 600W HPS + Sonlight AGRO 600W (Reflector was shitty and the ballast didnt work) :X
Inline air extractor RUCK RK INDOOR UFO 10cm - 225m3/h
Carbon Filter 10cm 175m3/h
Producer 808 (OMG what is this, can i grow in this?!)
Ducting, CellmaxHydro, GrowtechFan, RockWool, HydroRockz. Easy roller..

I am so dissapointed in hydrponics.eu its alot of money and i cant get to them.
Broken ballast never got my ph- ph+ Ph-flower. Instructional dvd didnt work. Didnt get my grow guide from cellmax.

Well thats that **** em, and on with it.. :roorrip:

Telt.JPG

TeltHPSExhaust.JPG

Producer808.JPG

I am starting 2 motherplants Violater Kush and Honey B from Barneys Farm :cool:
Propagation.JPG

Propagation1.JPG

My problem is everything was thought of except water temperatur i wanted to go DWC but cant get the water temp correct its to hot!
My grow room is 23-31 degress celsius.
So any ideas as to wich system i should use for my to motherplants..?!

Does anyone believe that i can use the yaroots producer 808 for anything?! The water temp will rise to?!
Im thinking reservoir outside my tent but im open to any idea!

My Violater Kush Mutant :slide:
VK-3leaf.JPG

This is my first post and remember im Danish so there might be alot of misspelling :tokin:

All in all things didnt work out as i wanted and i am forced to find another way of growing so the big question is: What would you do with this setup?!

Thx aGp

Most of what i've read has said that it is nearly mandatory to have a water chiller, in your case I would say its no different if your water is too hot.

I know a lot of people use HP chillers, but I can't personally speak to their quality, nor to how you would adapt it to your setup. I assume you have a reservoir somewhere that you havnt taken a pic of, that would be the best place to put it is my guess. If the trough in the pics IS the resevoir, well i'm not sure how you'd adapt a water chiller to fit in there.

Hopefully someone smarter then me will be along to give you some ... better advice.

Either way, read through this journal, I found it incredibly informative, not to mention impressive, its a diff setup a bit from yours but most of the principles you need are there:

4inch PVC Aero/NFT 4x5 SCROG - 1200 Watts

Yeah the producer 808 is resevoir and grow system in one.. They call it aeroponics but the roots will be submerged in the water so its more of a dwc with sprayers and also its for 36 plants so im thinking of maybe drilling holes in the side of the producer so that i can connect a reservoir from the outside?
Since its for 36 plants and i only have to mothers, should i go sea of green 12/12 from clone?
Im thinking of getting a cooltube so the heat will decrease. It might help so much i wouldnt need an outside res?

Thanks for the advise and a good reading on to it :)

Yeah the producer 808 is resevoir and grow system in one.. They call it aeroponics but the roots will be submerged in the water so its more of a dwc with sprayers and also its for 36 plants so im thinking of maybe drilling holes in the side of the producer so that i can connect a reservoir from the outside?
Since its for 36 plants and i only have to mothers, should i go sea of green 12/12 from clone?
Im thinking of getting a cooltube so the heat will decrease. It might help so much i wouldnt need an outside res?

Thanks for the advise and a good reading on to it :)

My thought is 36 plants is way too big for a tent that size. A chiller (purchased or DIY) would help tremendously with this, but possible to do with lots of air flow and an air cooled reflector.

Even with a SOG grow, that is a lot of water to be replacing daily. Even if you use a large reservoir. For me, it is always best to start small at first. I would suggest you think about growing two to four plants to start out with.

You have a nice setup, and seem to have a good grasp on what you are doing.

Good luck and keep the faith,

Prairie

Back
Top Bottom