420 Magazine Background

My 1. Grow Need input !

agp7

Hello ! Hi ! Im a 26 year old guy from Denmark ! :yummy:
I found a new hobby and wanted to bring it to a bigger scale so heres what i got: Oh and everything is from hydroponics.eu (OMG BAD SERVICE)

SilverBox Grow Tent 1,4 Mq - 120x120x200cm
Easy Kit 600W HPS + Sonlight AGRO 600W (Reflector was shitty and the ballast didnt work) :X
Inline air extractor RUCK RK INDOOR UFO 10cm - 225m3/h
Carbon Filter 10cm 175m3/h
Producer 808 (OMG what is this, can i grow in this?!)
Ducting, CellmaxHydro, GrowtechFan, RockWool, HydroRockz. Easy roller..

I am so dissapointed in hydrponics.eu its alot of money and i cant get to them.
Broken ballast never got my ph- ph+ Ph-flower. Instructional dvd didnt work. Didnt get my grow guide from cellmax.

Well thats that **** em, and on with it.. :roorrip:

I am starting 2 motherplants Violater Kush and Honey B from Barneys Farm :cool027:

My problem is everything was thought of except water temperatur i wanted to go DWC but cant get the water temp correct its to hot!
My grow room is 23-31 degress celsius.
So any ideas as to wich system i should use for my to motherplants..?!

Does anyone believe that i can use the yaroots producer 808 for anything?! The water temp will rise to?!
Im thinking reservoir outside my tent but im open to any idea!

My Violater Kush Mutant :slide:

This is my first post and remember im Danish so there might be alot of misspelling :tokin:

All in all things didnt work out as i wanted and i am forced to find another way of growing so the big question is: What would you do with this setup?!

Thx aGp

Last edited:

HiTech-Hate

Most of what i've read has said that it is nearly mandatory to have a water chiller, in your case I would say its no different if your water is too hot.

I know a lot of people use HP chillers, but I can't personally speak to their quality, nor to how you would adapt it to your setup. I assume you have a reservoir somewhere that you havnt taken a pic of, that would be the best place to put it is my guess. If the trough in the pics IS the resevoir, well i'm not sure how you'd adapt a water chiller to fit in there.

Hopefully someone smarter then me will be along to give you some ... better advice.

Either way, read through this journal, I found it incredibly informative, not to mention impressive, its a diff setup a bit from yours but most of the principles you need are there:

4inch PVC Aero/NFT 4x5 SCROG - 1200 Watts

agp7

Yeah the producer 808 is resevoir and grow system in one.. They call it aeroponics but the roots will be submerged in the water so its more of a dwc with sprayers and also its for 36 plants so im thinking of maybe drilling holes in the side of the producer so that i can connect a reservoir from the outside?
Since its for 36 plants and i only have to mothers, should i go sea of green 12/12 from clone?
Im thinking of getting a cooltube so the heat will decrease. It might help so much i wouldnt need an outside res?

Thanks for the advise and a good reading on to it :)

PrairiePoet

Yeah the producer 808 is resevoir and grow system in one.. They call it aeroponics but the roots will be submerged in the water so its more of a dwc with sprayers and also its for 36 plants so im thinking of maybe drilling holes in the side of the producer so that i can connect a reservoir from the outside?
Since its for 36 plants and i only have to mothers, should i go sea of green 12/12 from clone?
Im thinking of getting a cooltube so the heat will decrease. It might help so much i wouldnt need an outside res?

Thanks for the advise and a good reading on to it :)
My thought is 36 plants is way too big for a tent that size. A chiller (purchased or DIY) would help tremendously with this, but possible to do with lots of air flow and an air cooled reflector.

Even with a SOG grow, that is a lot of water to be replacing daily. Even if you use a large reservoir. For me, it is always best to start small at first. I would suggest you think about growing two to four plants to start out with.

You have a nice setup, and seem to have a good grasp on what you are doing.

Good luck and keep the faith,

Prairie

Top Bottom