My 14 Autos

IMG_20200426_091639.jpg
p

So all my seeds except the big devil are from crop King the 2 big devil seeds were giving to me by a freind I am growing in a 4 by 4 tent with a 600 w metal halide with 2 600w led and on the out side of my tent I am starting my 2 girls for my outside season Wich I am hoping by the time I am done every one reading this will be able to grow trees outside instead of plants lol pic to follow

My tent sits around 21 Celsius when light is off and around 25 when lights on I maintain a constant 48% humidity level I have a small radio in the corner cause I believe plants that have music are always more happy for nutrients I am using the pH perfect set up including grow bloom and micro voodoo juice bud candy and big bud

Yes sir being a out door grower I no just how important a massive root base is and the voodoo juice is the first extra I would suggest to enyone there are more bottles in the pH line but find using all is just over feeding this set up is what I have decided was the best outcome without getting this ugly yellow nut burns

I would say the same the only thing difrente is that your pH stays perfect using there product don't even need to test I did for the first grow with pH perfect and with my house water and the pH perfect always read 6.4 after mixing now I just mix and poor cus trust it

So far so good on my babies if your all wondering about the big it's the blue widow in the corner of tent unfortunately I had no choice but to put it in my tent that was already at 12 and 12 cus of water coming in basement got to love the thaw but the seed was from cunuck the sister to it I pulled out of the tent it was ready o figuer Lucky if there is an ounce on it and not expecting much more on that one

All the others are auto and I no the more light the better but it's new for me so after the widow comes out will be at 18 hours I have 25 more auto seeds saposed to be in my mail box tomorrow so the plan is every time I pull one out I will put new one in lol

Back
Top Bottom