My 14 Autos

So when I had my flood it scrued up every thing in my time lines with my plants had to get a budy to take some and one of my light and fan so only have one 600 w led out side my tent for starting them now and ya had no choice besides not grow and I hat paying for weed that is never Better then what i grow

So the two blue widow are finished now they only got 4 weeks of veg max cus a flood in my basement had to put them in my tent that was already 12 and 12 but they did have the full 8 weeks 6 days of flower time the plants never had one little sighn of unhappiness yet the yeild is not what I think it should be the seeds came from cunuck will post pics to follow z tell me what you think the first plant I got 26 grams dry weight second is hanging so is it genetics ore not enough veg time

photo0_23.jpeg

So latest update 4 of the 14 are shooting pistles and still have room in tent so started germination on 2 wedding cake seeds from ck so will be 16 soon

So now that the last blue widow is out of my tent had room for two more autos so I planted two wedding cake from ck to fill the void have about 6 to 8 that have started to bud looking forward to the end result out of the 2 blue widow I only got about an oz a plant but only veg for 4 weeks not to bad but got to try the first one I cut down I will say the quality is way up there fast ausom delicious can smoke a hole joint without coughing and gave a very satisfying buz will post pics of all tonight after work

Back
Top Bottom