t5ho sunblaster 17 watt 6400k 18 inch light

Attachments

• 20190530_150950_HDR.jpg
    20190530_150950_HDR.jpg
    541.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 20190531_091845_HDR.jpg
    20190531_091845_HDR.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 152
Nice lil' setup Jay! Just checked out your greenhouse grow, looking great :bravo: Your t5 fixture will be good for your girl during it's seedling stage and early veg but will not be enough light for your veg & flower.

Nice lil' setup Jay! Just checked out your greenhouse grow, looking great :bravo: Your t5 fixture will be good for your girl during it's seedling stage and early veg but will not be enough light for your veg & flower.
I was using this for my others that are in the greenhouse to start them this grow I'm doing completely doing with the t5

Any tips on auto flowers for best yield
Dutch passion mate. Nobody can touch their autos in terms of yield. My profile pics one of there's. Night queen the strongest one I've found. Everything on the menu can pull a pound in the right hands no worries though so just whatever you fancy :)

Can you tell us more about how you're doing things? I'd like you to be successful. Perhaps some of the more experienced members can make the next grow go better for you.

How do they say to do things/how are you doing it?

Appears to be a common technique. What do you do after that? As in, how often and how much do you water? What are temps and humidity in the tent? Etc;...

Appears to be a common technique. What do you do after that? As in, how often and how much do you water? What are temps and humidity in the tent? Etc;...
It's a closet first of all and my outdoor plants did great to start in this very closet so it's a problem with crop king seeds

Syko your seed germinated so the seeds or seed bank are not the problem. The Seedling looked healthy when breaking the surface, so something is wrong with your environment to make it die suddenly. Temp too high? Humidity way low or way high? We’ve not got much info to help you out :thumb:
Ok what kind of light would I need
There are so many different lights out there, but you will definitely need a light with more power than a 13w. That really is fine to get your Seedling going but that’s about it.
Best of luck! :ganjamon:

Syko your seed germinated so the seeds or seed bank are not the problem. The Seedling looked healthy when breaking the surface, so something is wrong with your environment to make it die suddenly. Temp too high? Humidity way low or way high? We’ve not got much info to help you out :thumb:

There are so many different lights out there, but you will definitely need a light with more power than a 13w. That really is fine to get your Seedling going but that’s about it.
Best of luck! :ganjamon:
My room is perfect conditionsas my other plant that are outside were in the same room as these seeds and the seedling was shit even when I posted the pic all my temp was 30c humidity is about 30%

Back
Top Bottom