My 1st experience growing

Pepperzinha

420 Member
I would like to share my experience as this was the first time and I grew 1 plant(pics attached) out of a seed found on store bought weed (“blue dream”) that I just threw it on a vase without any expectation. Since then I have read many stuff about growing do’s and don’t and for most part very useful, but I found that a lot of it seemed to be professional and high tech for me. I grew it outdoors so kind of let nature do its thing, well well, I had to deal with it too, the only problem, catterpillars went to town, lol, and I became their worst nightmare and predator, I had to take them off one by one and their babies etc, twice a day, morning and evening, and I wanted a organic product as much as possible so no sprays or any chemicals I would just spray it with regular water on the areas I removed them to clean it and obvious I also lost a few buds to it since had to cut the areas off at times. So I erradicated the pests and purchased a greenhouse for it, best thing I did. I also did not feed it any comercial product,I fed it with my veggie peels mostly from potatoes, beets, cayote squash, etc, it became kind of a compost sort of, I had no ideia what I was doing so I went with my gut, and treated it as if it was a rose bunch and it thrived, then once mygreenhouse was here I cleaned up the plant completely, I cleaned the food from the soil, I cut some branches of, defoliated the plant about 3 weeks ago, at flowering stage in order to manage the plant better, with that said my point is, there are a lot of myths out there and a lot of great stuff, but just like us no plant is the same and I think is about the love and care you give to it, and how you train it too, I manipulated the plant with my hands everyday when everyone said I shouldn’t, I experimented with it in order to find what worked, i did not ph the water, checked temperatures, I did not flush, I moved it at night to indoors until I got the greenhouse, I cut what I felt desnecessary, I did not know about fan leaves so they were gone long ago and it did not bother the plant as a matter of fact, no stress, so much so once it got all cleaned up the buds started to take a much better shape and have doubled in size since and became more dense which I attribute this to less wind or air flow, and they are almost ready now according to Mr.Pennywise, who helped me after I joined here last week in this final stage, I now have maybe 2 weeks top to harvest. And this plant only generated 1 perfect seed that I was able to find which now sprouted to a beautiful perfect 10 day old baby so far. The plant is very healthy although the buds looks smaller then most photos I have seen here but the pics here are from indoor growers, my buds are fattenning as the days go by, and the yield will be fantastic, it is full! I am confident my end product will be amazing and smooth from the smell and looks of it and no chemicals of any kind. I will keep you posted! Cheers!!!

Attachments

• F9BD5E38-6F16-48EA-931C-52ADD6AF83F0.jpeg
    F9BD5E38-6F16-48EA-931C-52ADD6AF83F0.jpeg
    455.5 KB · Views: 219
  • 45E9B154-B54E-46D4-A6C1-85836F87DCAA.jpeg
    45E9B154-B54E-46D4-A6C1-85836F87DCAA.jpeg
    690.5 KB · Views: 221
  • E49A3CA7-B782-47DF-804C-BF6DED77BB84.jpeg
    E49A3CA7-B782-47DF-804C-BF6DED77BB84.jpeg
    633.4 KB · Views: 259
  • 5EE9EB14-66D6-4A5B-A867-BF3F9FECFCE2.jpeg
    5EE9EB14-66D6-4A5B-A867-BF3F9FECFCE2.jpeg
    742.8 KB · Views: 255
  • 40BE76C2-5DB2-410A-93CB-334829CBEC3C.jpeg
    40BE76C2-5DB2-410A-93CB-334829CBEC3C.jpeg
    730 KB · Views: 221
  • 219557D7-1E68-423E-8774-6E27BD5D956B.jpeg
    219557D7-1E68-423E-8774-6E27BD5D956B.jpeg
    572.1 KB · Views: 238
I would like to share my experience as this was the first time and I grew 1 plant(pics attached) out of a seed found on store bought weed (“blue dream”) that I just threw it on a vase without any expectation. Since then I have read many stuff about growing do’s and don’t and for most part very useful, but I found that a lot of it seemed to be professional and high tech for me. I grew it outdoors so kind of let nature do its thing, well well, I had to deal with it too, the only problem, catterpillars went to town, lol, and I became their worst nightmare and predator, I had to take them off one by one and their babies etc, twice a day, morning and evening, and I wanted a organic product as much as possible so no sprays or any chemicals I would just spray it with regular water on the areas I removed them to clean it and obvious I also lost a few buds to it since had to cut the areas off at times. So I erradicated the pests and purchased a greenhouse for it, best thing I did. I also did not feed it any comercial product,I fed it with my veggie peels mostly from potatoes, beets, cayote squash, etc, it became kind of a compost sort of, I had no ideia what I was doing so I went with my gut, and treated it as if it was a rose bunch and it thrived, then once mygreenhouse was here I cleaned up the plant completely, I cleaned the food from the soil, I cut some branches of, defoliated the plant about 3 weeks ago, at flowering stage in order to manage the plant better, with that said my point is, there are a lot of myths out there and a lot of great stuff, but just like us no plant is the same and I think is about the love and care you give to it, and how you train it too, I manipulated the plant with my hands everyday when everyone said I shouldn’t, I experimented with it in order to find what worked, i did not ph the water, checked temperatures, I did not flush, I moved it at night to indoors until I got the greenhouse, I cut what I felt desnecessary, I did not know about fan leaves so they were gone long ago and it did not bother the plant as a matter of fact, no stress, so much so once it got all cleaned up the buds started to take a much better shape and have doubled in size since and became more dense which I attribute this to less wind or air flow, and they are almost ready now according to Mr.Pennywise, who helped me after I joined here last week in this final stage, I now have maybe 2 weeks top to harvest. And this plant only generated 1 perfect seed that I was able to find which now sprouted to a beautiful perfect 10 day old baby so far. The plant is very healthy although the buds looks smaller then most photos I have seen here but the pics here are from indoor growers, my buds are fattenning as the days go by, and the yield will be fantastic, it is full! I am confident my end product will be amazing and smooth from the smell and looks of it and no chemicals of any kind. I will keep you posted! Cheers!!!
Hi Pepperzinha, How good is finding a female seed and growing it out to what you have. Beautiful! Keep it going.

How were you able to spy a seed on a plant still growing? What even made you look for it? Just curious. Hope you have a great harvest.

I wasn’t really looking for seeds, but while cleaning catterpillars I found it, and here is a pic of another one I just found it today, I thought it was just a really big pod/bud for where it was and singled out (may not look so on pic but...) but by touching it, the pod is too hard, once I peeled it a beautiful seed and I just planted it too, lets see if grows and how, but by the looks of it, it will, very clean healthy.I plan to harvest it tonight and hopefully regenerate this plant too, we’ll see what happens! Cheers!

Attachments

• 8FC51314-9B43-420B-BF1E-2926AD9F512F.jpeg
    8FC51314-9B43-420B-BF1E-2926AD9F512F.jpeg
    320.6 KB · Views: 207
  • E2CF17F1-4452-41AF-BDD1-EB3AE46AB445.jpeg
    E2CF17F1-4452-41AF-BDD1-EB3AE46AB445.jpeg
    410.5 KB · Views: 213
Lovely plant !!! You said it was a bag seed from a store bought blue dream? Nice find on the seeds I wonder if it was pollinated by a male plant somewhere around you. Have a good day Pepper.

Lovely plant !!! You said it was a bag seed from a store bought blue dream? Nice find on the seeds I wonder if it was pollinated by a male plant somewhere around you. Have a good day Pepper.
No, it was store bought flowers to smoke, to roll a joint that I found 1 seed and it turned into this hehehe... It seems the time was right too, it was my bday in March and we were partying and just threw the seed on the pot, didn’t expect anything they never grew before, then it rained a lot and it lived to be this amazing plant amd female too so just lucky this time and now this single plant has given me 2 babies, from its seed, well 1 sprouted already the other I just planted the seed yesterday and I took a few clones too after harvest and we’ll see if they thrive too...

Back
Top Bottom