My 1st grow

Well even without pics it sounds like you've got a winner on your hands with that one. You be good to her, she's probably lonely without her sisters.

Nice to hear Whitney is packing on some weight. Cant wait to see or hear how she finishes. Great job...

Nice to hear Whitney is packing on some weight. Cant wait to see or hear how she finishes. Great job...

Thanks bro I'm glad I'll atleast get a harvest!!!

Well even without pics it sounds like you've got a winner on your hands with that one. You be good to her, she's probably lonely without her sisters.

When the light comes on every night I always put the clones up on the stand to keep her company...

Always good to hear from you guyz!!

Yes it is bro Thanks for asking MH,
I've been real busy dealing with a custody case and haven't had alot of time to post updates sorry guyz... My daughter comes 1st, every thing else is 2nd!!

Should not be any other way man props for the dedication to the family.... And good luck with the case. I know here in CA it would be an uphill battle, Hope they are a little kinder where you are....

Should not be any other way man props for the dedication to the family.... And good luck with the case. I know here in CA it would be an uphill battle, Hope they are a little kinder where you are....

Michigan is a womens state, so I have a uphill battle from the jump.. They are very bias here but I got big balls and will not back down. I have been studing the Child Custody Act of 1970 as well as the Michigan Rules of Evidence. I am representing my self and my ex got a lawyer, but I'm ready for war... I got so much evidence that they have to listen and investagte..

Thanks for ur support man, it means alot to me..

Any Lawyers or Para-legals in the House that can help out with some of my ?s....lol

Here is a little poetic flow to release some stress..

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.
I'm never gonna give up kuz my hearts in this case
It's flowing though my viens, stress stressing my brain
I smoke a couple "L"s just to maintain, DrinkiN JD just to ease the pain
But it dont erase the thoughts in my head
If you harm my daughter it will be ur end
No Obiturary just a person missing on a poster like where is thee

AWWWWWW I feel so much better now...lol

They helped me out on which area to look at and refrence to when I called them last year. I've been researching from then on and doing what I got to.

:thanks:for ur helpful info and support SF!! :rollit::peace:

Well it will day 32 of flowering for Whitney when the lights come on tonight. She's looking very healthy, nice fat buds are starting to deveolp and also are quite frosty now. I can smell her from outside of the room, I think I might have to do something about the smell here soon. Not that I may get caught or in trouble just b/c I dont need the whole house smelling like dank if you know what i mean.:grinjoint: But that will be here soon. She's gonna have many tops so I'm real happy with the way lst works. I don't know if it produced more tops b/c the branches would have grown up to the light anyway. I like lst b/c it keeps the plants height down as well as keeps the light even across the canopy. In the limited space that I have that is a big plus.

I also got a new design in mind for my area. I hope get it started soon, piece by peice though.. Lack of funds does that, but it on the drawing board. So It might be a while..oh well it give me something to help clear my mind. I dont think the materials will cost 50 bucks or less. I hope..:smokin:

Much Love from the Glove Every1

Well today I went out and got some of the material needed to build our new grow room. Our area will be 3'x2' of growing space but it will be 5 foot high but can be extended to about 7 foot if needed.. I'm debating on if I should run with cfl's or still use my 400 watt MH . If I run with cfl's I plan on 6 of the 42 watt, it will equal 1200 total watts. If it all works out I'll be able to flower 6 at a time and also have 6 clones Vegging during the 8 weeks of flowering. This way I can lst them and keep their height under control but also create plenty of bud sites. :rollit:

It will give me something to do to keep my mind clear....:grinjoint: But will also reward me in the end. I still need to get more than a few things but they will come in time. If it keeps up this way by the time I get to a camera and get some pics I'll have a whole new set up. Yes I plan on to use grow with dirt. Haven't decided what kind yet but we'll see. Gotta see what kind of funds I got left. 3 gal bucket's is what I plan to use. I got a bunch of {MG} left so I might just use that till its gone but I dont know.

Any suggestions our thoughts would be very helpfull.

:thanks: again 420 for all of ur support!!

Well that's the update for 2day.

What's good every1?

2morrow we're gonna start to build our new grow space. If every thing goes as planed, our flowering room will be 2'x3', our vegging/cloning room will be 1'x3' to start off with. The vegging room height will be 5 foot. So if needed we could create another mini room in there. All we would have to do is place another board and add a 2 foot shop light. The lights we plan to use is a 2foot shop light fixed with grow lights and a combination of cfl's if needed.

Our flowering room, will be 3'x2' but can extend to 4x2 if needed. It will be able to go as high as 7 foot high as well if needed as well.:yummy: That should be plenty of room for 6 plants to grow and get nice fat green budz in. Personally I dont really think we'll need the height b/c we plan to {lst} all of our ladies. Only reason is b/c of the space issue we have.

So far we plan to use a combination of clf's and a 400 watt MH.

Well that's all.....

Well I got done what I could today.

I created our new 1'x3' vegging area. It's 5 foot hight so, I'm thinking about splitting it in half and creating 2 seperate grow spaces but I'm not sure yet. 1'x3'x2.5'. We got 405 total watts from cfl bulbs about 6-8 inches above our ladies. If we keep with those grow bags we could veg 6 plants in there at once and keep the height under control by lsting them. I have some other thoughts but no funds to at this time so oh well. I put down thick black plastic over the floor so I dont have to worry about rotting the wood floor if water drips out of the bags. Built a door so 95% light proof. It needs a little work, but it does the trick 4 now.

Our new flowering area is 2'x3' so far but has room to expand if needed. As in our veg room we put down black plastic on the floor. Our 400 watt MH light also works as a top as well. So the light gets traped in by 3 different sides. If I need to build a door well then I will at a later date. It's open on that side so the heat can get out and fresh air can get in. I have no little fans to go in there so we put our 20 inch fan in there. So it works out that its not closed off. So in this room we can fit 6 plants in 3 gallon buckets easy.

I know I'm ready for a smoke and drink, I'm kinda thristy..

Have a good one every1...

Thanks sonzor, I can't wait either bro...

Hi Mi, you've been a busy boy. It's nice to have the space I'll bet.
I'm on the second build for my new space. Was almost finished then something came up that required a larger area so I had to start from scratch. At least I didn't get it loaded with plants first. That would have been more than awkward.

Good luck filling that new space with buds. I'm betting you'll want to expand it, heheh.

Its fun to redo your rooms. I am constantly adding and changing mine, and I am not even done with my first grow. It's good to look back when you are done and see what you have created. Also incorporating the things you learned from one grow into the next should make for a better all around grow :) Love watching your thread. Always interesting.

Good luck filling that new space with buds. I'm betting you'll want to expand it, heheh.

I hope to fill our area with massive amounts of buds....lol:cheer: A thought or two came across my mind to do a scrog this grow. I'm {lst} them as we speak so who know's. How hard is it to train the plants to get used to it.

Is 2 or 3 plants to many for a 2x3 foot area when doing a scrog?

Oh Yes we do!! That will happen at a later date. This will have to work for the time. I want to get at least one or good grow under our belt before we move to the bigger room.

We got a couple of ideas for this other space down in the basement ( it's 10'x10' at least) but we can't grow there yet.. It needs alot of work. When I mean a lot of work I mean about a few hundred bucks if not more give or take. When we bought this house and 1st put my eyes on this room I had a dream. To Grow Big Smelly, Dank buds for all to enjoy! Not to get rich but to help bring joy to this Earth... This was before we were blessed with this legal licence to grow medical herbs. It will take some know how to put this room together. It is the perfect room in a nut shell, the only down fall is it needs to be fully insilated, disinfected and every thing from the ground up needs to be done so to speak. Their are power boxes down there as well as 2x4 beams across the ceiling. There are also spaces to vent out the air and heat. Only if I had the funds. Oh well maybe a future project down the road... It's like the basement from that green dude's video on youtube..

Always good to hear from ya bro.

Its fun to redo your rooms. I am constantly adding and changing mine, and I am not even done with my first grow. It's good to look back when you are done and see what you have created. Also incorporating the things you learned from one grow into the next should make for a better all around grow :) Love watching your thread. Always interesting.

Hay what's up Happy, yea it keeps us busy and out of trouble plus we can enjoy what we grow. I understand the feeling bro I love to go in there and just observe what we done. I'm already looking forword to our next creation....lol...

Back
Top Bottom