My 1st Grow :)

skinny minnie

I am doing it outdoors and in my conservatory, I have outdoor seeds and it is going well :) I am on week 4 this week and by pics i think i am a little behind but its on its way :) I have no clue what i am doing so i have them in compost, i have not fed them for 1st 2 weeks then for 10 days i fed them half rec, dose, now i have just started feeding full strength and i shall do this till 2 weeks b4 it dies :)

I think i have over watered it a little as u say dont water everyday :) whoops

I have never done this before and its soooo exciting :) i shall try and post pics

wish me luck lol :)

Did you check if you have adobe flash disabled on your browser?
Here is the link to your Grow Journal.

My 1st Grow :)

Put it in your signature so people will see it when you post somewhere.
Then they will come to your journal and help you.
:xmas:

select files for upload option is not there for me :) its just not on the page :) adobe is working fine??

You should see it when you scroll to the bottom of the page, like this;
capture-20130724-001209.png

Adobe = Flash, not reader,btw ( just in case ;) )

Thank you KingJohn C :) u no yr stuff then :) how long u bin growin? r u allowed to say?

I have got pics on n not 1 comment :( all comments n advice welcome, do they look ok :)

thanks, i think they r a little skinny n weak lol i have been putting them out everyday in the sun, i have topped up the compost n give them more feed, they better look happier sooner :)
n kitty is a scary 1 lol i like to let her sneak up on work men who come to the house, especially those who say they have fierce dogs lolol then when she scares them i laugh n say shes only a kitty u got dogs at home lmao
so do u grow in uk outdoor or indoor, they do seem to get some bloody good results in door, dont they :)

just an update :)
i was going to feed them a full quarter of a scoop till 2 weeks b4 they die....now at wk 6 i have decided to feed them a full scoop till 2 weeks b4 they die :) I have upped the feed as at wk 5 i topped up the compost n the leaves started to go darker so i upped the feed to....the shoots have started to really grow now :) and the auto :) well lots of white hairs on the top and the top 2 sets of shoots :)

after watching some more u tube lmao i can safely say the unknown i have has no balls lololol so thats 3 all female :)

I have also found that leaving them out in a small breeze seems to thicken them up, strengthen them :)

sure its not gonna b ready in their time scale...but its on its way...time means nothing to me :) i just cant believe what am doin after 20 yrs smokin...we shall soon all b smokin my shit :) so excited :)

thanks for all the advice and the advice on this site is wicked :)

Back
Top Bottom