My 1st Hybrid Delimma

Here are a few shot just before harvest with the HID off. I had them under 24 hours of darkness the day before harvest.
IMAG07183.jpg
IMAG07151.jpg
IMAG07172.jpg

Here are the 4 I'm going to reveg and transplant outdoors to flower again in about a month.
IMAG07191.jpg

Won't be able to give a totally accurate dry weight because I smoked half of one plant before I harvested her. The denuded plant in the front on the right hand side. Yeah, that's her. Got some nice purple tones, but I didn't have patience for another week or two to see how purple they could get. I just want to get these girls transplanted outside.

Great looking colas on those, BWC :goodjob:

Very nice grow indeed, great leaf to bud ratio on those girls. Can't wait to see what they do under the sun!

Thanks YardDog! Yeah, I can't wait to see.either. I do have pics of an outdoor girlie though.
IMAG07283.jpg
IMAG07312.jpg

Yard,
That girl isn't one of my FLOMP strain, she's Purple Widow from bagseed. Had a couple seeds from a couple years again. The seeds were big. Germed both, one was male so I yanked him, and she's the other. I'll let u know when the rejuvenated girls go out.

Guess I should have realized that, lol. I thought you were working miracles over there, BWC!

Just my two cents, your post is a couple months old now but. I start the molasses with phosphorus as soon as I go into flowering and I have been told you can start from the get go with it, but I don't give them anything but water until the fourth week into Veg because I'm cheap, but I use the best soil I can buy, then one time only Miracle Grow and that's it at the fourth week.Then I use the Molasses, and FF Products in Flower I kind of have my own FF nute measurements two caps from each bottle in each one gallon of water from both Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom every watering. I was wondering if those are 3 gallon buckets?, I'm cheap I try not to over kill with anything, more is not always a good thing, I just try and find that happy place for them. I use orange Homer 5 gallon buckets for two dollars and fifthy cents each from Home Depot but that was four years ago price ??? Molasses with phosphorus , they really love it, and it really makes the taste. looking good though. I only grow twice a year it's enough for me. I only use FF products I have been doing it this way for four years, I'm okay with the results I get the bums rush regularly when I stand up to fast and have to sit back down or I will fade out face down in the carpet. lol I have my own seed from every run now I crossed Grapefuit, TrainWreck, Drawf Purple, and White Widow, I'm pretty cool with this over and over and over again. The lower part of the plants seem to Morph out and make the seeds on some of the lower growth, probably because they get stressed from lose of light on the lower growth, but it seems to keep you in enough seeds from something you made yourself and they are always girls. It's a great hobby isn't it.

My 1st Hybrid Delimma Update

Here's an overdue update.

Purple Widow is doing well. She's about 4' tall and was LSTed yesterday. She seems to be doing ok. She's been fed Fox Farm nutes only. Here's a pic from 6/2
IMAG08022.jpg

Here's the lone survivor of the 4 girls I attempted to reveg.
IMAG08042.jpg
one had spider mites and hot days got the other two while i was out. I kinda neglected them. I would have like to have vegged her longer but I wanted the roots established before the weather makes the soil too warm to transplant. I also want to be able to harvest before the autumn rain.

Here's the Purple widow plant. Heat has been rough but she's hanging in there. The bottom and lower mid portion of the plant dried out in the heat. The canopy still has good new growth. She stands just over 6' tall. She was grown from seed.

Here is the rejuvenated FLOMP girl who was harvested indoors earlier this year at around 4' tall. She's between 4'-5' now and doing quite well.
IMAG09793.jpg
IMAG09811.jpg

Back
Top Bottom